No Respect And A Embarrassment

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

What to do about a foreigner who is an embarrassment to all.A few nights a go I was having a few drinks at the pool bar at the hotel,a young 20 year old guy from Norway is staying here and was talking to a Aussie couple that had just arrived that day.I was sitting around the other side of the bar so I did not join in with them until the Aussie asked where I was from,anyway to cut the story short as the young guy who loved himself got more drunk he started talking shit and loud,every second word was fu#k,he then announced he has the biggest dick in the hotel and wanted to put it on the bar,he got louder and told every one in front of his girlfriend that she has to use lube and asked her the name of it.Each time he went to the toilet he says ,got to go masturbate,he then proceeds to tell the Aussies Filipina wife she is a white lady,things are getting heated now and the couple have moved next to me as it was offending the Filipina.The hero young guy starts on about gong to a bar,slapping the Aussie on the back harder and harder,he tells him to stop it and not t call his wife white lady,I have had enough and told him to stop swearing in front of the women. His girlfriend has more sense and drags him away.Anyway the question is what to do about someone who has no respect for the culture or country their in.Should I let him place it on the bar then cut it short with a boloKnock him outHave him deported.SugarwareZ-024.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
What to do about a foreigner who is an embarrassment to all.A few nights a go I was having a few drinks at the pool bar at the hotel,a young 20 year old guy from Norway is staying here and was talking to a Aussie couple that had just arrived that day.I was sitting around the other side of the bar so I did not join in with them until the Aussie asked where I was from,anyway to cut the story short as the young guy who loved himself got more drunk he started talking sh&t and loud,every second word was fu#k,he then announced he has the biggest dick in the hotel and wanted to put it on the bar,he got louder and told every one in front of his girlfriend that she has to use lube and asked her the name of it.Each time he went to the toilet he says ,got to go masturbate,he then proceeds to tell the Aussies Filipina wife she is a white lady,things are getting heated now and the couple have moved next to me as it was offending the Filipina.The hero young guy starts on about gong to a bar,slapping the Aussie on the back harder and harder,he tells him to stop it and not t call his wife white lady,I have had enough and told him to stop swearing in front of the women. His girlfriend has more sense and drags him away.Anyway the question is what to do about someone who has no respect for the culture or country their in.Should I let him place it on the bar then cut it short with a boloKnock him outHave him deported.SugarwareZ-024.gif
Might be best I do not tell you what I would do, or want to do to him, maybe someone should see how long he can hold his breath underwater when the hot air is knocked out of him.

TheMason
Posted
Posted

It's unfortunate, but there are a lot of foreigners here with a misguided sense of their own importance. They think that because they are comparatively wealthy that they can do and say anything they want to. Sadly, the Philippines encourages guys like that to come here with their lax visa regulations, allowing rampant prostitution aimed at the foreign tourist, and ignoring poverty which encourages their people to put up with guys like this for the sake of money. There is a guy like that in our condo building. He's a real prick and always berates the guards with such charming talk as 'do you know the difference between 200,000 p a month and 6000 p a month? I could buy and sell you any day I wanted to.' This outburst was brought on by the guard asking him to put out his cigarette because there is no smoking in the common areas of the building. Some people are just idiots. The good thing is that those people generally get what is coming to them. The Philippines is a very dangerous place to be an arrogant, foul-mouthed, drunkard.

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
It's unfortunate, but there are a lot of foreigners here with a misguided sense of their own importance. They think that because they are comparatively wealthy that they can do and say anything they want to. Sadly, the Philippines encourages guys like that to come here with their lax visa regulations, allowing rampant prostitution aimed at the foreign tourist, and ignoring poverty which encourages their people to put up with guys like this for the sake of money. There is a guy like that in our condo building. He's a real prick and always berates the guards with such charming talk as 'do you know the difference between 200,000 p a month and 6000 p a month? I could buy and sell you any day I wanted to.' This outburst was brought on by the guard asking him to put out his cigarette because there is no smoking in the common areas of the building. Some people are just idiots. The good thing is that those people generally get what is coming to them. The Philippines is a very dangerous place to be an arrogant, foul-mouthed, drunkard.
Alcohol is VERY expensive in Norway. I often visit Cyprus where I have come across Norse tourists. The last time two couples aged around 60 were "Legless" one came into the hotel with his knees bleeding having fallen repeatedly on the way back. The Cypriot staff said the worst visitors were young Norwegian men. As a Westerner we feel ashamed and perhaps guilty at the abuse of our host country and people by these louts.What to do... I know if Cristina were accosted by such vulgarity I would feel the need to "Whoop Ass" but that would only upset her more.Leave it to the staff to deal with if you are in a foreign country. Physical involvement will only ruin your holiday/night out with perhaps result in a trip to jail for you or worse -- serious injury. No easy answer.SugarwareZ-007.gif Edited by Singers

til
Posted
Posted
Anyway the question is what to do about someone who has no respect for the culture or country their in.
Well that's not an accurate description of such behaviour.He'd be a full grown a**h*le in any culture or country.What to do? I don't know. Tell him to stop, threaten him to call the police and do it if he doesn't stop.

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)

A** h*les are a** h*les in any country, and at any bar...and a reason I don't frequent bars too much. Nothing worst then talking to a full of himself barfly doped up on some booze making an ass of himself, breathing into your ear about something he finds more important then life itself...like in this case, his "over-sized" penis. If there ain't music in the bar, so I don't have to listen to the fat bellied slobs self importance, then I find them a waste of my time. However, if you are a drunken fool, where else are you going to find some fellow juicer and drink?...after all, as Billy Joel says, it's better then drinking alone. :thumbs-up-smile:fm01p003.jpg

Edited by Mr. Lee

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted (edited)

No I would have just asked what sorry bitch-dog craped out a worthless slimmy turd such as himself. Then hope he was ignorant enough to lay his hands on me. Being a former US Marine Sergeant born and raised in Texas, I know that I am the biggest dick in what ever establishment I am in.SugarwareZ-007.gif

Edited by Mr. Lee
word removed

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
A** h*les are a** h*les in any country, and at any bar...and a reason I don't frequent bars too much. Nothing worst then talking to a full of himself barfly doped up on some booze making an ass of himself, breathing into your ear about something he finds more important then life itself...like in this case, his "over-sized" penis. If there ain't music in the bar, so I don't have to listen to the fat bellied slobs self importance, then I find them a waste of my time. However, if you are a drunken fool, where else are you going to find some fellow juicer and drink?...after all, as Billy Joel says, it's better then drinking alone. :thumbs-up-smile:fm01p003.jpg
Just to clarify,the bar was just a pool side bar at the Montebello hotel,not a girly bar or a loud bar but a quiet family type bar with 6 seats and restaurant area.

Jake
Posted
Posted
No I would have just asked what sorry bitch-dog craped out a worthless slimmy turd such as himself. Then hope he was ignorant enough to lay his hands on me. Being a former US Marine Sergeant born and raised in Texas, I know that I am the biggest dick in what ever establishment I am in.SugarwareZ-007.gif
Hello James, Lock and load Gunny -- as a USN retired master chief, I do like your style! Have a great day. Respectfully -- Jake

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Yep -- You said a mouthful there -- Young Horse.UK Tom:th_thsmilies-29057: Edited by Singers