Cebu Tours

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Has anyone used the tour company from this link? It appears they have some nice trips. I would assume that there are quite a few companies offering tours around Cebu. Anybody know how the prices compare to other compaines? Or can anyone recommend a good tour company?ThanksBretthttp://www.cebutourguide.com/

paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just get Danny to tour you around, and for a hell of a lot less money: Cebu Taxi ServiceI will see him tomorrow, as we are meeting a friend of mine at the airport. I will discuss it with him and see what he can offer.

Edited by Paul

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

PaulI had planned to use Danny while I was in Cebu to see a few things. I had seen his website and he seems to be highly recommended here. However, some of trips I may be interested in from the cebu tourguide website involves some island hopping, snorkling, jet skiing and the like. 7_3_205[1].gif Can you recommend anyone for that? Sorry I should've been more specific the first time, I thought about that after I had posted. I know there are a wide variety of trip offered on the website.Thanks for the infoBrett

Hoz
Posted
Posted

Though I didn't read all the tours I took a look at Cebu north and south tours. They seem a ripoff as the N tour goes only to Danao and the south to Carcar. There is alot more island beyond those two towns.

spike in cebu
Posted
Posted

Hi Brett There is island hopping monthly ..they do all those things and more....look in join a club in this forum Also monthly meetings,bowling,weekly nights out with the boys,weekly walks..all with expats You don't need a tour package,danny will be fine around the city,if you are going out of the city i am sure your female friend can get you to your destination If you need a personal tour of cebu or tourist visa extensions i can help you with that SPIKE IN CEBU

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
Hi BrettThere is island hopping monthly ..they do all those things and more....look in join a club in this forumAlso monthly meetings,bowling,weekly nights out with the boys,weekly walks..all with expatsYou don't need a tour package,danny will be fine around the city,if you are going out of the city i am sure your female friend can get you to your destinationIf you need a personal tour of cebu or tourist visa extensions i can help you with thatSPIKE IN CEBU
Thanks for the info Spike. I had seen your website from the link here. I would be interested in getting a tour of the city from you when I get there. If nothing more than getting my bearings and see where everything is. I thnk that will b e very helpful. I'll PM or email you to set a date and time. Hopefully I'll also be able to meet up with everyone when I get there. I'd like to meet s many people as I can...bowling and few nights out on the town seem like a great way to do that.Brett

spike in cebu
Posted
Posted

No problem Brett,My tours are personal,you get to see what you want.also i like to introduce new people to the real Cebu.A walk down colon street,jeepney ride,coffee in the mall,night life,what to look out for,interesting things...look me up when you come SPIKE

• 4 weeks later...
Jim Sibbick
Posted
volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Jim, thanks for the info! I'll be there in 1 month exactly, I look forward to meeting as many people as I can and seeing as much as I can see. As the days get closer I'm sure I'm going to have more questions as this will be my first trip there. Thanks againBrett

Warlord
Posted
Posted
Jim, thanks for the info! I'll be there in 1 month exactly, I look forward to meeting as many people as I can and seeing as much as I can see. As the days get closer I'm sure I'm going to have more questions as this will be my first trip there. Thanks againBrett
Hope you dont make the same mistake most guys make and dont stay at least 3 weeks.Most take 14 days and dont realize they lose 3-4 days in travel time leaving them 10 days which is never enough.My 2 Cents.Have fun.Warlord