Bi Deports Fugitive New Zealander

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
ok you guys have voiced your opinion so I will say mine if a person was convicted of a serious crime then execute the bastard 728.gif but if they cannot execute the trash then definitely do not let him into the Philippines cuz there is enough scum foreigners here already who use & abuse the poor people 23_11_62[1].gif & we do not need any more like that here th_fluch.gif dont get me started cuz I have met way to many scum foreigners here with their gfs young enough to be my great great great great grand daughters & to make it worse they treat them like slaves & the girls do not even seem to complain wt-hell.gif
Hi to allyour idea traveler of not letting a convicted criminal in sounds like the rest of the sh&t,i am an ex crim and probably a better person than you. whats it got to do with you anyway? sounds like you are the one who is doing wrong behind closed doors as its usually those who scream the loudest are the ones with something to hide.i have no problem with having a young girlfriend either,a girl i am seeing just now will turn 17 next month,big dealhave a nice day :tiphat:
You're a perfect example of the pathetic loser that should be kept in your home country and now inflicted on the global community. Hopefully you'll get busted with your underage girl so you can get ass-raped in a Filipino jail. Once a criminal, always a criminal. You're proving the point by hooking up with minors in the Philippines. Have a nice day.
Guyskeep it civil and discuss the topic without name calling please. :cheers:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
ok you guys have voiced your opinion so I will say mine if a person was convicted of a serious crime then execute the bastard 728.gif but if they cannot execute the trash then definitely do not let him into the Philippines cuz there is enough scum foreigners here already who use & abuse the poor people 23_11_62[1].gif & we do not need any more like that here th_fluch.gif dont get me started cuz I have met way to many scum foreigners here with their gfs young enough to be my great great great great grand daughters & to make it worse they treat them like slaves & the girls do not even seem to complain wt-hell.gif
Hi to allyour idea traveler of not letting a convicted criminal in sounds like the rest of the sh&t, i am an ex crim and probably a better person than you. whats it got to do with you anyway? sounds like you are the one who is doing wrong behind closed doors as its usually those who scream the loudest are the ones with something to hide.i have no problem with having a young girlfriend either,a girl i am seeing just now will turn 17 next month,big dealhave a nice day :tiphat:
Manabouttown, you are entitled to your opinion and to me you just showed you are in fact not a better member or person than Traveler because he never insults anyone and while I usually do not post things like what I am about to say on the open forum, but if you insult one more member then you are history on this forum and I say this on the open forum because your post was on too long before myself or another moderator got to it. All, it is OK to attack the post but never attack other members or you will be put on moderation if you are otherwise a good member or banned if a new member or one who has already been warned. In this case you have otherwise been a good member so you get a warning. Oh and last and probably most important, it is illegal to be with an underage girl in the Philippines and many other places in the world, and we do not allow people talking about doing illegal things on this forum, so shape up or ship out.

Travis
Posted
Posted
Hi to allyour idea traveler of not letting a convicted criminal in sounds like the rest of the sh&t,i am an ex crim and probably a better person than you. whats it got to do with you anyway? sounds like you are the one who is doing wrong behind closed doors as its usually those who scream the loudest are the ones with something to hide.i have no problem with having a young girlfriend either,a girl i am seeing just now will turn 17 next month,big dealhave a nice day 714_full_of_crap.gif
I am not sure what he said to insult me but if he keeps going out with a 16 yo then he will be one less we will have to worry about here & his post just proves my point, a person who breaks the law will not respect the laws and will break them again cuz a criminal always has a criminal mentality

manabouttown
Posted
Posted
Hi to allyour idea traveler of not letting a convicted criminal in sounds like the rest of the sh&t,i am an ex crim and probably a better person than you. whats it got to do with you anyway? sounds like you are the one who is doing wrong behind closed doors as its usually those who scream the loudest are the ones with something to hide.i have no problem with having a young girlfriend either,a girl i am seeing just now will turn 17 next month,big dealhave a nice day

TheMason
Posted
Posted
You're a perfect example of the pathetic loser that should be kept in your home country and now inflicted on the global community. Hopefully you'll get busted with your underage girl so you can get ass-raped in a Filipino jail. Once a criminal, always a criminal. You're proving the point by hooking up with minors in the Philippines. Have a nice day.
Guyskeep it civil and discuss the topic without name calling please. :tiphat:
Sorry Boss Man....I should have just put him on ignore instead of replying. I've corrected that error in judgment.

brock
Posted
Posted

I thought a 26 year old guy could have a 16 year girlfriend, because he is not more than 10 years in age difference, I have read somewhere the age of consent is 12 years of age, providing the partner is no more than 10 years age difference.I hope in 10 years time when my daughter will be 15 years old, and I am out shopping with her, people do not think I am a dirty old man out with a young girl, You cannot judge things on what you just see with your eyes.Also once a criminal always a criminal is definately wrong, I once did a very terrible thing. and given the same circumstances. I would do it again, without hesitation, But that doesnt make me a bad man, Anybody who knows me will tell you that I am a good kind hearted person who will do anything to help people, But sh&t on me, and thats your lot.Regards a very very nice man cheersty.gif

Singers
Posted
Posted
I thought a 26 year old guy could have a 16 year girlfriend, because he is not more than 10 years in age difference, I have read somewhere the age of consent is 12 years of age, providing the partner is no more than 10 years age difference.I hope in 10 years time when my daughter will be 15 years old, and I am out shopping with her, people do not think I am a dirty old man out with a young girl, You cannot judge things on what you just see with your eyes.Also once a criminal always a criminal is definately wrong, I once did a very terrible thing. and given the same circumstances. I would do it again, without hesitation, But that doesnt make me a bad man, Anybody who knows me will tell you that I am a good kind hearted person who will do anything to help people, But sh&t on me, and thats your lot.Regards a very very nice man cheersty.gif
My friends say I am a Good man and some of the Professional people in town have told Tex that I am also well respected in our community.Others, I don't use "enemies" as I give them NO thought, may say otherwise. I could not give a SH1T. I was reared to see the good in people - to forgive where remorse is shown AND TO never sit in JUDGEMENT as "There but for the Grace of God" could be me. As you say BROCK "that doesnt make me a bad man" for having stood up for yourself and I do the same. I have broken heads. Now just leave me in peace - please.Intolerance is not a trait I admire. As I said earlier in this Post Doing the Time SHOULD clean the slate and restricted travel is a VERY harsh life penalty.UK Tom

johnb
Posted
Posted
My friends say I am a Good man and some of the Professional people in town have told Tex that I am also well respected in our community.Others, I don't use "enemies" as I give them NO thought, may say otherwise. I could not give a SH1T. I was reared to see the good in people - to forgive where remorse is shown AND TO never sit in JUDGEMENT as "There but for the Grace of God" could be me. As you say BROCK "that doesnt make me a bad man" for having stood up for yourself and I do the same. I have broken heads. Now just leave me in peace - please.Intolerance is not a trait I admire. As I said earlier in this Post Doing the Time SHOULD clean the slate and restricted travel is a VERY harsh life penalty.UK Tom
Hello manaboutown, I'm not a big poster on this or any other site, but I do feel that too many people seem to be sitting in judgment over others, Perhaps it's just too much time on there hands, I agree with Tom's sentiments "There but for the Grace of God go I" John

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi to allyour idea traveler of not letting a convicted criminal in sounds like the rest of the sh&t,i am an ex crim and probably a better person than you. whats it got to do with you anyway? sounds like you are the one who is doing wrong behind closed doors as its usually those who scream the loudest are the ones with something to hide.i have no problem with having a young girlfriend either,a girl i am seeing just now will turn 17 next month,big dealhave a nice day

manabouttown
Posted
Posted