Get Together Saturday April 3 @ 5Pm

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
If Mr. Lee likes this idea, maybe he will make it the April forum get together or something? I will work out a good deal with Gaetano, who runs the place!Pizzeria Michelangelo Located next to the Tap Room Pub/Gustavian Banilad at #1 Paseo Saturnino, Ma. Luisa Road, Banilad, Cebu City 6000. Authentic Italian pizza, pasta and salads at a very reasonable price. In fact, I will work out a special deal (free stuff) for us to hold a pizza party there ASAP! Anyone interested???
Tom (Boss Man) is heading home April 5th so if any of the members would like to meet up with him or just see him again before he leaves maybe we can have another get together say April 2nd or 3rd?? Above Bob has made a suggestion quoted from another thread about another get together so if anyone is interested then which date would be good for all and maybe some of us can do another get together. The venue has already been set by Bob and it is OK with me because you all know how I like to eat SugarwareZ-005.gifso anyplace that has food is good with me. :as-if: Any interest guys and gals?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
If Mr. Lee likes this idea, maybe he will make it the April forum get together or something? I will work out a good deal with Gaetano, who runs the place! Pizzeria Michelangelo Located next to the Tap Room Pub/Gustavian Banilad at #1 Paseo Saturnino, Ma. Luisa Road, Banilad, Cebu City 6000. Authentic Italian pizza, pasta and salads at a very reasonable price. In fact, I will work out a special deal (free stuff) for us to hold a pizza party there ASAP! Anyone interested???
Tom (Boss Man) is heading home April 5th so if any of the members would like to meet up with him or just see him again before he leaves maybe we can have another get together say April 2nd or 3rd?? Above Bob has made a suggestion quoted from another thread about another get together so if anyone is interested then which date would be good for all and maybe some of us can do another get together. The venue has already been set by Bob and it is OK with me because you all know how I like to eat SugarwareZ-005.gifso anyplace that has food is good with me. :as-if: Any interest guys and gals?
I am actually leaving on the Sunday the 4th 23_11_62[1].gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
If Mr. Lee likes this idea, maybe he will make it the April forum get together or something? I will work out a good deal with Gaetano, who runs the place! Pizzeria Michelangelo Located next to the Tap Room Pub/Gustavian Banilad at #1 Paseo Saturnino, Ma. Luisa Road, Banilad, Cebu City 6000. Authentic Italian pizza, pasta and salads at a very reasonable price. In fact, I will work out a special deal (free stuff) for us to hold a pizza party there ASAP! Anyone interested???
I am actually leaving on the Sunday the 4th 23_11_62[1].gif
Whoops, I had the 5th on my calendar for some reason. Well the 2nd or third should work for you? Which would you prefer and that will be the date since we could not have a forum get together without the forum owner present? :11_12_14[1]:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
If Mr. Lee likes this idea, maybe he will make it the April forum get together or something? I will work out a good deal with Gaetano, who runs the place!Pizzeria Michelangelo Located next to the Tap Room Pub/Gustavian Banilad at #1 Paseo Saturnino, Ma. Luisa Road, Banilad, Cebu City 6000. Authentic Italian pizza, pasta and salads at a very reasonable price. In fact, I will work out a special deal (free stuff) for us to hold a pizza party there ASAP! Anyone interested???
Tom (Boss Man) is heading home April 5th so if any of the members would like to meet up with him or just see him again before he leaves maybe we can have another get together say April 2nd or 3rd?? Above Bob has made a suggestion quoted from another thread about another get together so if anyone is interested then which date would be good for all and maybe some of us can do another get together. The venue has already been set by Bob and it is OK with me because you all know how I like to eatSugarwareZ-005.gifso anyplace that has food is good with me. :as-if: Any interest guys and gals?
OK we have had some back of the forum discussion and lets try to make the get together for Friday the 2nd of April and starting at say 5PM so if anyone wants to get there on time then they would have to leave early because of rush hour traffic.So all how does Friday April 2nd sound to the members who wish to come, and starting at say 5 PM and going until whenever everyone wants to leave? Anyone interested?

Travis
Posted
Posted
Tom (Boss Man) is heading home April 5th so if any of the members would like to meet up with him or just see him again before he leaves maybe we can have another get together say April 2nd or 3rd?? Above Bob has made a suggestion quoted from another thread about another get together so if anyone is interested then which date would be good for all and maybe some of us can do another get together. The venue has already been set by Bob and it is OK with me because you all know how I like to eat SugarwareZ-005.gifso anyplace that has food is good with me. yes.gif Any interest guys and gals?
OK we have had some back of the forum discussion and lets try to make the get together for Friday the 2nd of April and starting at say 5PM so if anyone wants to get there on time then they would have to leave early because of rush hour traffic. So all how does Friday April 2nd sound to the members who wish to come, and starting at say 5 PM and going until whenever everyone wants to leave? Anyone interested?
friday is good friday

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Tom (Boss Man) is heading home April 4th so if any of the members would like to meet up with him or just see him again before he leaves maybe we can have another get together say April 3rd?? Above Bob has made a suggestion quoted from another thread about another get together so if anyone is interested then which date would be good for all and maybe some of us can do another get together. The venue has already been set by Bob and it is OK with me because you all know how I like to eat SugarwareZ-005.gifso anyplace that has food is good with me. :as-if: Any interest guys and gals?
friday is good friday
Whoops, forgot about that, thank you T. OK so it will have to be Saturday April 3rd at 5 PM. Anyone interested?

f3dragonjedi
Posted
Posted

If confirmed for Saturday the 3rd, we will plan to be there. Wouldn't want to miss some good pizza!And would be nice to see Tom and Ann again before they are off to Oz....

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Tom (Boss Man) is heading home April 4th so if any of the members would like to meet up with him or just see him again before he leaves maybe we can have another get together say April 3rd??Above Bob has made a suggestion quoted from another thread about another get together so if anyone is interested then which date would be good for all and maybe some of us can do another get together. The venue has already been set by Bob and it is OK with me because you all know how I like to eat SugarwareZ-005.gifso anyplace that has food is good with me. :tiphat: Any interest guys and gals?
friday is good friday
Whoops, forgot about that, thank you T. OK so it will have to be Saturday April 3rd at 5 PM. Anyone interested?
If confirmed for Saturday the 3rd, we will plan to be there. Wouldn't want to miss some good pizza!And would be nice to see Tom and Ann again before they are off to Oz....
Yup, f3dragonjedi Saturday it is since Friday is Good Friday, and since I have not tried that pizza yet, it will be good to see if it is as good as some others here, so I am looking forward to tasting their pizza too.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Would be nice to catch up with you guys again,we can share a mayonnaise pizza and discuss feet. SugarwareZ-011.gif Sorry could not resist. :tiphat:

johnb
Posted
Posted
Tom (Boss Man) is heading home April 4th so if any of the members would like to meet up with him or just see him again before he leaves maybe we can have another get together say April 3rd?? Above Bob has made a suggestion quoted from another thread about another get together so if anyone is interested then which date would be good for all and maybe some of us can do another get together. The venue has already been set by Bob and it is OK with me because you all know how I like to eat SugarwareZ-005.gifso anyplace that has food is good with me. :tiphat: Any interest guys and gals?
friday is good friday
Wont be attending myself, but isn't SATURDAY the 3rd " Black Saturday" many establishments including bars wont be open, perhaps someone should give this place a call to confirm there opening hours for the third.