Get Together Saturday April 3 @ 5Pm

Inspector
Posted
Posted

I was invited by Lee .... the Inspector will hopefully be there. :714_full_of_crap:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I was invited by Lee .... the Inspector will hopefully be there. :dreams:
Thank you for confirming and yes you already have a pm from me inviting you. :714_full_of_crap:

Markham
Posted
Posted

Bob and I had a Skype conflab earlier and Mae and I will be there to wish Tom and Ann "Bon Voyage".Mark

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

This will be a great evening! I have other friends who have committed from other forums and personal acquaintances as well! Please do not think that there will be any disturbances or distractions as I have been assured by the owner and also the security service that things will be under control should uninvited people crash the private party!Let's get this party started!!! Someone bring an iPod if you want other music besides Italian. We can tap into their sound system!

Panserhansen
Posted
Posted
Let's get this party started!!! Someone bring an iPod if you want other music besides Italian. We can tap into their sound system!
Allright!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Dear members and personal friends.Due to the fact that a simple get together with forum members and friends has blown into a complete disgusting affair where things have changed to personal invites only and a divided membership, I have decide my wife and I will not be attending this function because I want no part in anything that is not harmony amongst friends and members.Thank you Bob for arranging this excellent Pizza shop venue and free beer and I do hope those who attend have a great time.Trust me, I re wrote this many times but I feel its the only correct decision I can make.Regards Tom and Ann

BobNChe
Posted
Posted (edited)
Dear members and personal friends.Due to the fact that a simple get together with forum members and friends has blown into a complete disgusting affair where things have changed to personal invites only and a divided membership, I have decide my wife and I will not be attending this function because I want no part in anything that is not harmony amongst friends and members.Thank you Bob for arranging this excellent Pizza shop venue and free beer and I do hope those who attend have a great time.Trust me, I re wrote this many times but I feel its the only correct decision I can make.Regards Tom and Ann
The party will go on as planned! I understand your sentiment, I kind of felt the same way at first. Sorry I did not get to meet you. XXXXXXXXXXXXX Lee, sorry mate! Edited by Mr. Lee
edited by me just because I wanted to :)

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
The party will go on as planned! I understand your sentiment, I kind of felt the same way at first. Sorry I did not get to meet you, but I will not be a member here any longer after today! Lee, sorry mate!
Well since you wont be a member after today I will remind all members that if you wish to promote a business/financial interest that you have on this forum with out permission then you will be banned.Let me get it through to you guys,you want free advertising then you ask or you help pay the cost,do we all understand each other now???Do not ever praise a business etc and hide the fact you have more than an interest in Pizza.Yes I am pissed off.Note,Party Cancelled as far as this forum is concerned.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
The party will go on as planned! I understand your sentiment, I kind of felt the same way at first. Sorry I did not get to meet you, but I will not be a member here any longer after today! Lee, sorry mate!
Well since you wont be a member after today I will remind all members that if you wish to promote a business/financial interest that you have on this forum with out permission then you will be banned.Let me get it through to you guys,you want free advertising then you ask or you help pay the cost,do we all understand each other now???Do not ever praise a business etc and hide the fact you have more than an interest in Pizza.Yes I am pissed off.Note,Party Cancelled as far as this forum is concerned.
Well the party, get together, going away party or whatever people wanted to call it is canceled but I am still going to go with my wife and eat pizza at 5 pm because I am looking forward to a good pizza and I really did not care about the free beer anyway, so for those members and friends who still wished to go eat pizza, my wife and I will be there at 5 pm and I apologize to you all for all this drama that has gone on here which was basically caused by a situation that I got myself put into because I try to have too many friends and meet up with any member who wishes to meet myself and my wife. In the future my wife and I are still willing to meet members either as just a few or in a group. Thank you all for being members and thank you all for understanding.
  • Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Bob, I too am sorry for all the problems related to this. I posted in another thread about this but since members received a pm, then I feel they need to hear Bobs side of this, and since Bob cannot give it, then I will, so here is my post in another thread which I feel also needs to be here.
OK, I just got off the phone with Bob and asked him to also come to the pizza place and although he was reluctant he finally agreed. He does not wish to cause Tom or me any problems but I want him to be there for my wife and I and others have asked me to try to get him to come so he and K will. Again, I am sorry for all the BS and drama that has gone on. Oh, the email members received was not correct and I am sorry but it was worded incorrectly, Bob does not have a financial/business interest in this place. Here are Bob's own words explaining and I feel members deserve to read them since Bob cannot post them himself. In my past job, I consulted with CCFMI (Cebu Country Farmer's Market) which was an offshoot company from the Gustavian chain. I worked on matters pertaining to web sites and a Sugar CRM implementation. In my new job coming up, I might be consulting for them again with their Manila group Called Manila Artisan which sells commercial kitchen equipment, food and uniforms. This will be in the form of Sugar CRM implementations for sales and marketing. I have no ties with the Pizzeria Michelangelo other than I love to eat their pizza and I like Gaetano the owner! So Bob was not promoting their business and was trying to help me and I gave him permission to do so but it seems that maybe I overstepped my grounds as an administer on this forum in doing so, or I did not communicate what was going on properly to the owner of this forum Tom. So this whole mess was my fault and again I apologize to the members and to the owner of this forum for what happened related to all this.