Get Together Saturday April 3 @ 5Pm

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

Been busy all day with meetings food and kids. had a great time! Really liked the crowd!! Will post more later!

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Next year Lee I will be there for sure I hope that you and Nila will be in Cebu the same time as us We are planing around March for 4 weeks as I have started a new job can only muster 4 weeks SugarwareZ-002.gif Anyway hope to meet more members in due timeCheers Mate :AddEmoticons04230:

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)

EXCELLENT! result!!!Job very well done. MR LeeGreat -- "Phoenix Party Pic's"Many thanksUK Tom:thumbs-up-smile:

Edited by Singers

Markham
Posted
Posted

Thank you Bob and Lee for hosting a great event. And a big thank you to Bob and Paul for having the good sense to let bygones be bygones, shake hands and begin the process of repairing old friendships. That was a defining moment for me and good to witness it. What you may not have realised was that Michel Lhuillier, who owns Gustavian and the odd pawn-shop here and there, turned up for a few minutes.Quite a number of us went on a bar crawl when we left Michelangelo's, first to El Gecko, then to Our Place (which is now under new ownership) and finally, with numbers somewhat depleted, on to Silver Dollar. After delivering His Paul-ness safely back to the Montebello, Mae and I finally arrived home around 4am.Mark

• Like 1

Travis
Posted
Posted

i was always taught that grown men talk things out & children resort to threats & violence. i am glad to hear those two were grown men at the end of the day & it sounded like one of them was a child walking in & an adult walking out cheers.gif

• Like 1

paul
Posted
Posted

LOL.

Balintawak
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the time, was great meeting you guys again and we most deff has to do it again. We just escaped before the silver dollar hehe SugarwareZ-047.gif Didnt get to the pizza part but the san mig was good.. Paul, sorry bout the whiskey,, told ya I cant swallow that :lol:

paul
Posted
Posted
Thanks for the time, was great meeting you guys again and we most deff has to do it again. We just escaped before the silver dollar hehe:SugarwareZ-047: Didnt get to the pizza part but the san mig was good.. Paul, sorry bout the whiskey,, told ya I cant swallow that :lol:
No worries, Andy. Not everyone enjoys the same spirits. It was just good to finally meet you both, errr, all three of you. :th_grouphug:.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

After looking at photos of myself, I realize I am more bald then I want to be. Thus, from this day on, I am going to wear a wig. I have narrowed it down to a few choices.Please help me choose.Muttet_wigs.jpgThe chick magnet stagnant mullet.Dignified, retro and ultimate sex appeal. Put on a flannel shirt with this flowing but organized hair on a Friday night and you are screaming to your buddies, I have some spare change, the first coors light is on me if we get there for happy hour.wigs-mega-afro-black.jpgThe wi-fro. Lice, mice or any extended family who eats rice will be able to live comfortably in this three level house of warm camouflage. Purple shirt (not included) and this wig will not only get you stares from the ladies, but will keep you safe crossing any street in Cebu. Halloween-Wigs-725069.JPGThe FonzieRock around the clock all night long with this classic look, and remember to snap your fingers or wallet when you want a few pinays hanging on you. This wig also serves as a warning to others, beware all... at any moment I can smack the videoke and make Bryan Adams sing. toupe.jpgThe live fur wigShow your sensitive side allowing live hairy nuts to bounce on your scalp. Ladies love a man who loves animals, and you not killing this little guy after he pees on your head will show others you really love animals, or urine.

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey Inspector,Hard choices but I prefer the not so stagnant mullet with your glorious collection of pink and purple thongs. As previous stated regarding your invitation to the next party, I would like to bring another can of grease for both you and Lee. A duet of you two pole dancing would be an exciting Kodak moment for me.Have a good one shipmate -- Jake