Why Do Partners Cheat?

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

NO, not my husband. I just wonder what it is that make so many men want to cheat? I know women probably cheat as well and I believe they cheat because their men get tired of them and show it in their actions but I have seen quite a few men who have beautiful ladies yet they still cheat. Movie stars are always cheating and men I have seen in the Philippines who have beautiful and intelligent ladies, still seem to cheat, so I have to wonder why and I wonder why the ladies put up with it? I would never put up with it and my husband would not either, so I wonder are some people born to not be monogamous?  

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Hi Sampaguita, That's a good question, I wonder if it's a cultural thing. Because I have found the Pinoy and Latin culture the same.

easy44
Posted
Posted

Because the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Because the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.
I wonder if it is really greener or just trimmed differently?   SugarwareZ-007.gif :thumbs-up-smile: I can honestly say that when I was single and before I met Nila, that I too thought that way but after just trading one set of problems for another over and over again, I had decided that I was just going to stay single, that is until I met Nila and just spending time with her changed my mind. I often wonder if it is not more about the men having lack of self confidence and thus needing the reassurance that they are desired, because some of the guys that I have seen who fool around, should consider themselves lucky that they even found any woman to want them, no less the knock outs that I have seen some of them with and I cannot understand why they still feel the need to cheat on those fantastic ladies. Maybe the grass seems greener but once a person finds a great lady, my advice would be to stay home and try to keep her instead of taking a chance of losing her by fooling around.  :th_thsmilies-29057:

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
NO, not my husband. I just wonder what it is that make so many men want to cheat?
Because they can. SugarwareZ-007.gif The same reasons Women cheat - I suspect. Same reason mountaineers climb a mountain - because IT is there!!One can't "cheat" alone! One cheats because it is "offered & easy". And they are selfish. Hurtful. Spiteful. Destructive. Stupid and vainglorious. IMO :thumbsup:The THRILL...UK Tom Edited by Singers

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted
NO, not my husband. I just wonder what it is that make so many men want to cheat?
Because they can. SugarwareZ-007.gif The same reasons Women cheat - I suspect. Same reason mountaineers climb a mountain - because IT is there!!One can't "cheat" alone! One cheats because it is "offered & easy". And they are selfish. Hurtful. Spiteful. Destructive. Stupid and vainglorious. IMO :thumbsup:The THRILL...UK Tom
True, so what is good for one should then also be good for the other. Then why is it that the men who seem to cheat are the ones who get so hurt when they find out that their lady cheated on them. It appears to be a double standard. If a man wants his lady to not stray then he should not either. Thank you UK Tom, stupid and selfish seem to me to be the best of your suggestions.  :yes:

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Because they can. SugarwareZ-007.gif The same reasons Women cheat - I suspect. Same reason mountaineers climb a mountain - because IT is there!!One can't "cheat" alone! One cheats because it is "offered & easy". And they are selfish. Hurtful. Spiteful. Destructive. Stupid and vainglorious. IMO :thumbsup:The THRILL...UK Tom
True, so what is good for one should then also be good for the other. Then why is it that the men who seem to cheat are the ones who get so hurt when they find out that their lady cheated on them. It appears to be a double standard. If a man wants his lady to not stray then he should not either. Thank you UK Tom, stupid and selfish seem to me to be the best of your suggestions. :yes:
Hi Sampaguita,"It appears to be a double standard." Right "on the money there". !! It IS..My previous marriage lasted 30 years. I did not "have an affair" then and I do not now and would expect only to find a far inferior example of womanhood to my wife if I did as "she" would be involving herself with a married man. BTW my X did not "stray" either.Happy monogamous Tom.When single - now that was a different Tom! :mocking:My best friend here in UK, recently divorced, was married 18 tears - sorry - Years and did not stray. Some men do not feel the need to "conquer" to feel strong. IMO Those men who do stray, to me, are doing their thing and it's not my business. As John Lennon sang "Whatever gets ya through the night". I am not judgemental of "swingers". I LOVE TO LOOK!! at Eye Candy. ! but no "touchy-touchy" as the say in Hong Kong I don't believe.Regards,UK Tom Edited by Singers

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

Good question Nila -- I tend to agree with Oldutot's suggestion that it might be a culture acceptance that Filipino men are expected to cheat in the Philippines. Just look at the Ninoy Aquino's confession which apparently got more sympathy votes for him. Could it be a status symbol if you could afford a number 2 or number 3? I also agree with Singer that temptation involves both parties and may be more prevalent in the Far East. The allure of the cutest smile in the world (Morey's quote) reinforced by the dollar sign all over you, would entice a quick slam bam, thank you ma'am. Why not -- need to blow my last pesos and I'm leaving on a jet plane tomorrow would be a likely scenario. It would seem there are abundant opportunities offered to any DOM and he wants to feel like a young stub for a few minutes. It's an ego trip of the worst kind. Sad to say, the partner is conveniently forgotten. Love makes the world go around and lust makes it spin out of control.Respectfully -- JakePS -- I am not blind, the eye candy will always be there. I've been caught staring at my wife Judy fromtime to time. Happily married for 25 years now, thank you.

Edited by Jake
insert self protection clause

Inspector
Posted
Posted
NO, not my husband. I just wonder what it is that make so many men want to cheat? I know women probably cheat as well and I believe they cheat because their men get tired of them and show it in their actions but I have seen quite a few men who have beautiful ladies yet they still cheat. Movie stars are always cheating and men I have seen in the Philippines who have beautiful and intelligent ladies, still seem to cheat, so I have to wonder why and I wonder why the ladies put up with it? I would never put up with it and my husband would not either, so I wonder are some people born to not be monogamous?
Well, this is a tough question. I can only explain, however, for myself and Lee. We both are happy with our partners, sure, but these things at times hit you, coming around a corner like an angry trike driver high on Shabu. You simply are at the wrong place at the wrong time. For us, it was Casa Verde. It started with a glance, and a smile. At first I was not sure what the smile was for as I only asked for the ketchup to be passed, but I felt warmth. Sure, some of my hot French Onion soup spilled on my lap, but I am sure the heat in my groin was not a stray piece of onion, but a sense of well being created from Lee's generous sense and inviting smile. I melted a bit in my chair as did the cheese in my soup, embarrassed at my giggle towards Lee as he looked again into my eyes, penetrating my inner soul of desire. I tried to gain my composure, sure that others seen either my flushed face, or tented shorts. I simply could not help myself, I knew right then and there that I wanted Lee, and I prayed then that God was accepting of my desires, and would allow Lee to accept me, and God to accept us both. I slowly licked my lips with my tongue sure that Lee was watching, slowly flicking the cheese that began to crust on my face back into my mouth. I tried to gain a read on his desires of myself, as I began rubbing my nipples and moaning. Suddenly, the table began to rise under Lee, my soup spilling and the ribs falling to the floor....and it was then I knew it...Lee not only wanted me, but it was going to take one hell of a lot of vaseline to make this work.:AddEmoticons04230::lol::lol:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Well, this is a tough question. I can only explain, however, for myself and Lee. We both are happy with our partners, sure, but these things at times hit you, coming around a corner like an angry trike driver high on Shabu. You simply are at the wrong place at the wrong time. For us, it was Casa Verde. It started with a glance, and a smile. At first I was not sure what the smile was for as I only asked for the ketchup to be passed, but I felt warmth. Sure, some of my hot French Onion soup spilled on my lap, but I am sure the heat in my groin was not a stray piece of onion, but a sense of well being created from Lee's generous sense and inviting smile. I melted a bit in my chair as did the cheese in my soup, embarrassed at my giggle towards Lee as he looked again into my eyes, penetrating my inner soul of desire. I tried to gain my composure, sure that others seen either my flushed face, or tented shorts. I simply could not help myself, I knew right then and there that I wanted Lee, and I prayed then that God was accepting of my desires, and would allow Lee to accept me, and God to accept us both. I slowly licked my lips with my tongue sure that Lee was watching, slowly flicking the cheese that began to crust on my face back into my mouth. I tried to gain a read on his desires of myself, as I began rubbing my nipples and moaning. Suddenly, the table began to rise under Lee, my soup spilling and the ribs falling to the floor....and it was then I knew it...Lee not only wanted me, but it was going to take one hell of a lot of vaseline to make this work.:AddEmoticons04230::565::lol:
Man, you are one sick puppy telling our little secret. :lol: I think the table rose when you saw that big hamburger and SM lite that you fell in love with, but since you told our private hamburger tale,  then   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:  :lol: :lol: