Why Do Partners Cheat?

Singers
Posted
Posted
NO, not my husband. I just wonder what it is that make so many men want to cheat? I know women probably cheat as well and I believe they cheat because their men get tired of them and show it in their actions but I have seen quite a few men who have beautiful ladies yet they still cheat. Movie stars are always cheating and men I have seen in the Philippines who have beautiful and intelligent ladies, still seem to cheat, so I have to wonder why and I wonder why the ladies put up with it? I would never put up with it and my husband would not either, so I wonder are some people born to not be monogamous?
Well, this is a tough question. I can only explain, however, for myself and Lee. We both are happy with our partners, sure, but these things at times hit you, coming around a corner like an angry trike driver high on Shabu. You simply are at the wrong place at the wrong time. For us, it was Casa Verde. It started with a glance, and a smile. At first I was not sure what the smile was for as I only asked for the ketchup to be passed, but I felt warmth. Sure, some of my hot French Onion soup spilled on my lap, but I am sure the heat in my groin was not a stray piece of onion, but a sense of well being created from Lee's generous sense and inviting smile. I melted a bit in my chair as did the cheese in my soup, embarrassed at my giggle towards Lee as he looked again into my eyes, penetrating my inner soul of desire. I tried to gain my composure, sure that others seen either my flushed face, or tented shorts. I simply could not help myself, I knew right then and there that I wanted Lee, and I prayed then that God was accepting of my desires, and would allow Lee to accept me, and God to accept us both. I slowly licked my lips with my tongue sure that Lee was watching, slowly flicking the cheese that began to crust on my face back into my mouth. I tried to gain a read on his desires of myself, as I began rubbing my nipples and moaning. Suddenly, the table began to rise under Lee, my soup spilling and the ribs falling to the floor....and it was then I knew it...Lee not only wanted me, but it was going to take one hell of a lot of vaseline to make this work.:AddEmoticons04230::565::lol:
Man, you are one sick puppy telling our little secret. :lol: I think the table rose when you saw that big hamburger and SM lite that you fell in love with, but since you told our private hamburger tale, then :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :565:
OMG --- I was just going to retire to my "warm" bed -- NOW I am WIDE awake... :lol: UK Tom

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hey Inspector,You ever thought about being a writer for romantic novels that every DOM would love to read?Maybe you could set precedence by inserting a centerfold in one of your books. Just like Singer,you got me all hot and unable to go to sleep.Well done shipmate -- Jake

f3dragonjedi
Posted
Posted
NO, not my husband.
Sorry, I just liked that intro....:th_thsmilies-29057:Can't offer much useful, I would just be speculating.

• 2 months later...
ekimswish
Posted
Posted (edited)

Men cheat because sex is GREAT!!! They also cheat because they think their wife will never know, SO WHY NOT?!! I don't cheat because my wife would find out, and it would break her heart, and I love her so I don't want that to happen. I want my wife to be happy, and I don't want to lose her. When weighing the option to cheat or not, people often assume "she'll never know, so it won't hurt her." I assume she will know, so the question becomes, "Is this piece of A worth losing my wife?" The answer is always, "No." If you add ruining your children's lives to ruining your wife's life, then the answer "No" is multiplied. Nobody cheats assuming they'll get caught, or if they do then they're a total scumbag. People cheat thinking they won't get caught and their wife won't be hurt, so they're not as scummy as they are stupid and selfish, at least in that moment.

Edited by ekimswish

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Men cheat because sex is GREAT!!! They also cheat because they think their wife will never know, SO WHY NOT?!! I don't cheat because my wife would find out, and it would break her heart, and I love her so I don't want that to happen. I want my wife to be happy, and I don't want to lose her. When weighing the option to cheat or not, people often assume "she'll never know, so it won't hurt her." I assume she will know, so the question becomes, "Is this piece of A worth losing my wife?" The answer is always, "No." If you add ruining your children's lives to ruining your wife's life, then the answer "No" is multiplied. Nobody cheats assuming they'll get caught, or if they do then they're a total scumbag. People cheat thinking they won't get caught and their wife won't be hurt, so they're not as scummy as they are stupid and selfish, at least in that moment.
Some great points and all correct IMO, but also IMO it is more about being selfish and insecure, so a man or woman who does not need anyone other than their partner to stroke their ego, does not need to cheat. Again IMO, insecure people need to prove to themselves that they are more of a man or woman than they actually are. 

ekimswish
Posted
Posted
to stroke their ego.
hehehe..... definitely to stroke something.

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

Ahhhh I will try to give a different approach to it. We all love flowers, we do have our favorite one that we keep in our house too. When we are in a garden though we smell the flowers we like. Sometimes we find a new favorite that we either take home as well or if not possible to take home we replace the old one. When we have had a lot of different smells then we know what almost each and every flower smells like and we have choosen our favorite one for good, never the less we always take a smell of the others too without replacing the favorite one and without wanting to take the new smell home.Clear enough?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Ahhhh I will try to give a different approach to it. We all love flowers, we do have our favorite one that we keep in our house too. When we are in a garden though we smell the flowers we like. Sometimes we find a new favorite that we either take home as well or if not possible to take home we replace the old one. When we have had a lot of different smells then we know what almost each and every flower smells like and we have choosen our favorite one for good, never the less we always take a smell of the others too without replacing the favorite one and without wanting to take the new smell home.Clear enough?
Cute analogy, :D yet if we smell too many flowers that had been pollinated often, we may eventually take something else home as a remembrance  that could quite possibly stay with us for life, that we did not plan to catch, and that might not be cured with a   SugarwareZ-035.gif     SugarwareZ-004.gif

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

LOL!!! Yes yes yes!!!All these chemicals...tsk...tsk...true they can kill us if inhaled. And the use of respirator disapears the smell...so in that case, we smell our favorite one which to the best of our knowledge has not been contaminated with "unknown substances" and there fore be happy with the good old familiral smell :)have a nice day everyone!!!

Travis
Posted
Posted

in the US it is probably coz their partners change & get fat so I cannot think of a reason why someone would do it in the Phils unless their partner was not fullfilling their needs & the men that cheat are idiots to hurt these beautiful & sensitive women