tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Outside the 500 mile limit? :emostrongbow:

• 6 months later...
Elsa
Posted
Posted (edited)
NO, not my husband. I just wonder what it is that make so many men want to cheat? I know women probably cheat as well and I believe they cheat because their men get tired of them and show it in their actions but I have seen quite a few men who have beautiful ladies yet they still cheat. Movie stars are always cheating and men I have seen in the Philippines who have beautiful and intelligent ladies, still seem to cheat, so I have to wonder why and I wonder why the ladies put up with it? I would never put up with it and my husband would not either, so I wonder are some people born to not be monogamous?
This is one of the things which I don't have the answer! But I believe that the Partner itself who does this things has the MOST CORRECT answer in his/her own way depending of their reason. When person cheat, meaning they have reasons and I am so interested to know that! I dont have this kind of experienced and therefore I don't have idea of why!!!!!!!! Edited by Elsa

Jake
Posted
Posted
NO, not my husband. I just wonder what it is that make so many men want to cheat? I know women probably cheat as well and I believe they cheat because their men get tired of them and show it in their actions but I have seen quite a few men who have beautiful ladies yet they still cheat. Movie stars are always cheating and men I have seen in the Philippines who have beautiful and intelligent ladies, still seem to cheat, so I have to wonder why and I wonder why the ladies put up with it? I would never put up with it and my husband would not either, so I wonder are some people born to not be monogamous?
This is one of the things which I don't have the answer! But I believe that the Partner itself who does this things has the MOST CORRECT answer in his/her own way depending of their reason. When person cheat, meaning they have reasons and I am so interested to know that! I dont have this kind of experienced and therefore I don't have idea of why!!!!!!!!
Mabuhay Elsa,Hmm.....interesting proposal Elsa and a polite challenge for all you cheaters out there to reveal your past escapades.I'm sure in some cases, what motivated you to cheat was perhaps beyond your control or your partner completelylost interest in your relationship and became unfaithful as well. For those of you that have fallen from grace and nowreformed, you alone can provide the "MOST CORRECT" answer.Good boy ako -- Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Simple, when one is young and full of it, especially younger males between the ages of 14 to 45, have sex urges beyond explanation, because it just is and any temptations from the opposite sex is irresistible as long as one can get away with it without having a conscience between what's right or wrong, because it's just the thrill of the moment! Once most males learn to be more responsible and have a stable family life from the age of 45 and above, they tend to stray less unless they experience a "mid life crisis" that may change their lives once more due some unknown unhappiness in their marriages or relationships that have gone sour therefore one cheats until their whole structure of family life changes also via a separation or divorce from their spouses! And so after retirement and still they are alone and unattached at age 45 and above, the older males once again yearns for an intimate relationship and wala, they're in the Philippines married to a Filipina and don't stray or cheat anymore because they are finally content with their lives because there's no more stress in their lives and one is finally financially stable and that's why you see a lot of older guys married to younger Filipino women! So, those older and more responsible foreigners are a good catch for some Filipinas as long they don't have any loose baggage they are dragging around, like alimony and child support payments in their home country putting a dent in their finances! Without an adequate source of income, life anywhere will be miserable! So, most Filipinas are lucky to be married to older responsible caring foreigners between the ages of 50 and above which most of us retirees fall under! Isn't life grand when a plan comes together? Life is what we all make it to be! AddEmoticons04230.gif

Edited by Art2ro

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I would be interested in seeing a study of men which compares how often they stray outside their relationship related to the amount of testosterone in their system. I believe the reason men cheat is a combination of societal influence, conscience development, depth of love for partner and level of testosterone. Then we have to ask why women cheat?

chelseajohn
Posted
Posted (edited)

In his wisdom The almighty gave women and men the same amount of blood in their bodies So when a man see's an attractive woman the blood is pumped from his brain and goes to his loinsLeaving him helpless to resistwomen do not have this problem that is why they are more intelligent and faithfullIT'S NOT OUR FAULT

Edited by chelseajohn