Question For All Foreigners Living In The Philippines

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

Yes any where in asia would fit in my lifestyle .. great weather ,cheap prices , adventures every where and the spirit of the wild west suits me fine.. The real question is why stay in the west LOL

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Yes ..... I did an extensive research on the Phils way before I got here ..... some 7-8 years worth ..... I also did a search on Thailand for about 1 year ..... I chose the Phils because of the language and other reasons such as visa and because of my asawa ...... but had I not meet her on line before I moved here I was coming here anyway ..... we were in communication for over a year before I made the move ....

• Like 1

Higg-num
Posted
Posted

Forgive my ignorance on the subject but why " Date " on the internet. I had a sort sample of this here in the U.S a few months back. Though it was fun, I found a fair amount of ...well..dishonesty.I was however, deeply touched because the web sites were set up by 2 dear, sweet wives /girlfriends of friends on my behalf. Heck, they even contacted the ladies on the site and told them this. They " Screened " for me ( So to speak ) . It was fun for a while but never found what I would look for really.To do this in a developing country though. NO WAY I would have confidence I was not being ....I think the term is " Scammed ". They have every reason in the world to lie & be deceitful.As to there or here in the U.S. I LOVE the U.S. of America ! I went from 90 hours a week for decades to...well...nothing ( Retired !!!!) . I LOVE my life here. I bet dollars to donuts I'd LOVE life over there as well but I doubt because of a female or lack of one. However, I have hardly ever dated either. Perhaps my " Wish list " for a partner in this life is too extensive. Maybe I have just been alone for too long ( Ha, ha )I do not wish to detract from the topic but...am I missing something ???Respectfully, Higg-num

• Like 1