Prostitution

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hello my friend,Traveler, you are technically correct in the definition of a "whore". But your ill feelings about the ladies of theevening and posting them, may be offensive to some members, especially Sampaguita and Demeter. Assuggested by Boss Man, I would probably resort to the quickest and easiest way to survive until my next meal.And often times, the next meal maybe days away. You must also realize that many young boys that you see out on the street will compete with their female counterparts. That is not unique to the Philippines. It is a global problem to see young children of both sexes sell theirbodies to deviant predators, most of them foreigners. For a measly bowl of rice, I would do it also.With severe hunger pains, to the point they are sniffing Rugby (liquid glue) to temporarily relieve their pain andsorrow, try to look through their eyes and the wicked world around them. If they are lucky enough (pretty andyoung) to be hired-tortured-raped-kidnapped-drugged in a nice air conditioned bar, it is the same pain and sorrow.Respectfully -- Jake

brock
Posted
Posted
to me a whore by any other name is still a whore. bar fine gro or whatever they wish to call her she is still a whore but some men get off on whores so that is ok too
You do not know what you would do if you were hungry enough, I know I would do anything to care for my familyAlso, I don`t know if you are aware of this, But every girl that works in a bar as a GRO or who dances on stage, ( I,m not talking about the waitresses ) are not prostitutes,Some will not let you barfine them if you want sex, Some are virgins, Not all who work in these places are prostitutes.Having said that, Even some of the prostitutes are nice girls, Granted not all of them, but some are, And I count a few of them as my friends, I even have a few ladyboy friends,I do not hold what they do to survive against them, Whatever you call them, They are still human beings, Just my point of view :)Regards Brock

sjp52
Posted
Posted

Well I believe in getting my companionship the more expensive way Marriage lol. What I see wrong in Travelers statement is his generalizing of ladies in Prostitution. Every one of these women are an individual. Some are naive and desperate and some just love to do it and some will steal you blind. Society as a whole has looked down on these women and I agree when it is done out of greed. But that poor girl that is in that job because she is desperate and really does not want to be there I have compassion for. In the west we look down on prostitutes because they have a choice, but decide to be a prostitute because of the fast easy money ( greed ). A lot of the girls in the Philippines are doing it because they dont have a choice and are desperate.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I am far from an expert on bar ladies but from the ones I talked to, it seems that their families need, and or greed has driven then into it, and most I met were single mothers or showed signs of having had children, so maybe they do it to feed their own children as well as their parents etc. What I find sickening about the system in the Philippines is that IMO many families drive their children to do things such as that by setting up the kids with the guilt that they then feel they have to bring home the bacon to their families, and that is just plain wrong. I believe there is a big difference from someone who has no other way to feed their family and those whose families guilt trip them into it. JMHO!

Jake
Posted
Posted
Well I believe in getting my companionship the more expensive way Marriage lol. What I see wrong in Travelers statement is his generalizing of ladies in Prostitution. Every one of these women are an individual. Some are naive and desperate and some just love to do it and some will steal you blind. Society as a whole has looked down on these women and I agree when it is done out of greed. But that poor girl that is in that job because she is desperate and really does not want to be there I have compassion for. In the west we look down on prostitutes because they have a choice, but decide to be a prostitute because of the fast easy money ( greed ). A lot of the girls in the Philippines are doing it because they dont have a choice and are desperate.
"Well I believe in getting my companionship the more expensive way -- Marriage". You brought tears to my eyes with laughter. One could also say that the most expensive part of a divorceis marriage itself.Have a good one sir -- Jake

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

No one has a right to tell someone else what they can or can't do with or to their own bodies. Your freedom ends at the next man's nose (or should at least).

Braddo
Posted
Posted

Unlike most foreign woman who sell their bodies to accommodate a drug related problem when, if they were not on drugs they could survive on unemployment benefits or unmarried mothers pensions that the government paysThe Filipino girl has no benefits from the goverment to fall back on so she must work doing something to support her familyI have bar fined a lot of girls in the early days and still it amazed me why in the bar they would wear next to nothing but once you bar fined them they would be so shy and cover up their bodies in public especially when at the beach. i used to ask why and they would say the bar is my job i have to look that way but once finished the work I dress like this and am shy to show my body.My wife when she arrived here in Aussie land was amazed when she saw elderly woman in bikini's at the beach she would say oooh i would never walk around like that. My point is do you think the Filipino is happy working in the bar? i doubt you would find one that would say yes they are all there to support the family and being unskilled dont have any choicesI respect the girl in the bar motives as much as the ones that work in an office they are all incredible people and I am glad that I married one.Keep your distasteful names to the ones that deserve to be called whores who only support a drug habit and nothing else, family or children.Braddo

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
.3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.intr.v. whored, whor·ing, whores 1. To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.2. To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.
Traveler,Be very careful in marrying that shy virgin from a very poor family who you met in church, and then dated for six months before you kissed, and only had sexual relations after you were married. If you are providing all of the financial support for your new bride.... she may very will meet the definition of "whore."If you would like to be an A-hole about it, I suspect a majority of wives around the world would fit the above definition of "whore." I know that my last four exes certainly would have.biggrin.gifTom in Big D

Jake
Posted
Posted
.3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.intr.v. whored, whor·ing, whores 1. To associate or have sexual relations with prostitutes or a prostitute.2. To accept payment in exchange for sexual relations.3. To compromise one's principles for personal gain.
Traveler,Be very careful in marrying that shy virgin from a very poor family who you met in church, and then dated for six months before you kissed, and only had sexual relations after you were married. If you are providing all of the financial support for your new bride.... she may very will meet the definition of "whore."If you would like to be an A-hole about it, I suspect a majority of wives around the world would fit the above definition of "whore." I know that my last four exes certainly would have.biggrin.gifTom in Big D
It always amaze me how lawyers find some way to "interpret laws and statues" for the benefit of their clients.One thing I did find out though, in which I presented an official training lecture to my young virgin sailors: thatdefamation of character could land you in a Philippine jail. Even though she may obviously be a prostitute orwhore, don't call her one. She could file a complaint because you defamed her "character". Naturally, everyonegets a piece of the action when you post bail or pay your fine. Yeah, I've been exed too (in California), felt like I was financially raped -- Jake

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Traveler, I've never been but I've heard there are a lot of good Christian women in Arkansas. No bar girls allowed; state law. Why do you think Bill Clinton left?