Prostitution

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted

One of the things that really annoyed me was finding out some of the bar girls actually have live in partners who push them to work. The useless, deadbeat, layabout, tanduay swilling, good for nothing Pinoy. How can a girl possibly have respect for someone like that? How can she possibly say she loves him? And then he's probably out putting himself about with other women. Then the beatings that I hear are common place.It's sad really but some are to be admired.I befriended one girl and spent some time with her. Saw how at 30 years old she has to run a home. Care for a senile mother whilst her brother works in Qatar and does not send a single peso in support...another useless Pinoy sh!t. Pays for her daughter to have a decent education. And through all of this makes many, many self sacrifices.Her own health isn't of the best....truly remarkable how she fights on.Stand in front of me and call her a whore at your peril.It's an effed up country with lack of real opportunity, offering no fair go to the poorer class. A whore? Hardly. Just no real alternative unless sleeping on the side walk is acceptable and starving to death.

No name
Posted
Posted

The beatings are too common but also if a girl doesn't do what she's told by her man, there is the danger of sanctions by her family. For most Filipina, perhaps their biggest fear is cut off from her family.More control comes in the way of coercion and fear but yes their are beatings too. Many from expats. Its not an effed up country, Its a wonderful place. Lots of *horing all over the world. Don't have to go to the Philippines to find everything you talked about!Most expats are die hard Republican's maybe they should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps!Most do have a very bleak future ahead of them.I don't think like most people, I don't understand why we judge others so harshly. Well, I think I do understand.

roy2cebu
Posted
Posted (edited)

It's effed up in the fact that it's a thirld world country with poverty and corruption. Yes it's wonderful in some parts for scenery and beaches, etc. but from the humanatarian perspective.. it's effed!

Edited by roy2cebu

Jake
Posted
Posted
One of the things that really annoyed me was finding out some of the bar girls actually have live in partners who push them to work. The useless, deadbeat, layabout, tanduay swilling, good for nothing Pinoy. How can a girl possibly have respect for someone like that? How can she possibly say she loves him? And then he's probably out putting himself about with other women. Then the beatings that I hear are common place.It's sad really but some are to be admired.I befriended one girl and spent some time with her. Saw how at 30 years old she has to run a home. Care for a senile mother whilst her brother works in Qatar and does not send a single peso in support...another useless Pinoy sh!t. Pays for her daughter to have a decent education. And through all of this makes many, many self sacrifices.Her own health isn't of the best....truly remarkable how she fights on.Stand in front of me and call her a whore at your peril.It's an effed up country with lack of real opportunity, offering no fair go to the poorer class. A whore? Hardly. Just no real alternative unless sleeping on the side walk is acceptable and starving to death.
Hello Roy2Cebu,It's quite obvious that both you and Cebu Experience are very compassionate about the plight of the unfortunate ones. Both of you shed some light of their family obligations as well as being victimized by their lazy ass boyfriends or husbands. It also important to remember (as you guys pointed out) that the fear of being sanctioned or the fear from being cut off from their family is well hidden from some of those wonderful smiles you meet everyday. I myself, would not be able to bear their inner pain and sorrow. To that end, I think most of the unfortunate ones have the greatest courage of all.Respectfully -- Jake

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
... some futurists (scientists and scholars) have predicted the new age of sexual gratification by having sex with virtual partners and yes -- drum roll please.........with robots! Just have "her" scan your bar code embedded in your skin, credit verified and slam-bam, thank you ma'am. The oldest profession just became high tech. I could imagine walking in a typical bikini-girlie bar in the Philippines, say around the year 2015. Most of "them" will be inactive or partially charged due to brown outs!DOM forever -- Jake
Jake... this is great!! This is when you and I will get rich by opening a string of portable generator rental booths just outside the doors of the bikini bars.Tom in Texas
Hey Counsel,... for extreme emergency situations... model with a built-in pedal power. It would be short time only, since this sorry ass senior citizen could only pedal so much.DOM forever, well 5 minutes lang -- Jake
Good idea, Jake... we can have a manual model with either a hip belt or a wrist strap connected to the generator... thus allowing the users activity to power the generator. As I recall from a previous post, you would prefer a left-wrist model.

Jake
Posted
Posted
... some futurists (scientists and scholars) have predicted the new age of sexual gratification by having sex with virtual partners and yes -- drum roll please.........with robots! Just have "her" scan your bar code embedded in your skin, credit verified and slam-bam, thank you ma'am. The oldest profession just became high tech. I could imagine walking in a typical bikini-girlie bar in the Philippines, say around the year 2015. Most of "them" will be inactive or partially charged due to brown outs!DOM forever -- Jake
Jake... this is great!! This is when you and I will get rich by opening a string of portable generator rental booths just outside the doors of the bikini bars.Tom in Texas
Hey Counsel,... for extreme emergency situations... model with a built-in pedal power. It would be short time only, since this sorry ass senior citizen could only pedal so much.DOM forever, well 5 minutes lang -- Jake
Good idea, Jake... we can have a manual model with either a hip belt or a wrist strap connected to the generator... thus allowing the users activity to power the generator. As I recall from a previous post, you would prefer a left-wrist model.
Oh, you know me too well -- "user activity" to generate mechanical energy for the generators is a splendid idea. And you're the perfect lawyerto submit our patent rights. I can't wait to pimp our own "ride"........!DOM forever with left wrist action -- Jake