Against The Grain

No name
Posted
Posted
If I had sex with a girl that was 50 years younger than me that would be truly disgusting.I am 51. :)Now 18 is just way to young for me.Now the 19 year old she was just right,I just hate young women with perfect bodies.Why on earth would I want a 19 year old? Hmmm. let me think.....
you prove my point coz sex is #1 thought
Dr Phil,Your post was about sex. My number one reason for being in the Philippines is the lower cost of living. I didn't now if I could get a girl here or not. Perhaps I've been able do well in that area because i'm not looking for them.Women were lower down my list for reasons of coming. They were 100% part of my reason for coming. I love them but you know what it has very little to do with sex actually. Now for some strange reason when I'm around a hot woman, sex usually finds its way into the picture. That some reason could be I'm a normal human being. Well, semi-normal.I don't understand why you make the point. So freaking what if it is number one. It is for many, so what? Who cares what someone else does. I sure as heck don't.Yes Dr. Phil, I love women. I do and I'm proud that I do.

No name
Posted
Posted

Traveler, it sounds like you came here for sex. It is what you talk about most of the time and lately its been your complaining about other people finding it.Most women you meet will not work out. It is just the way it works. Why did you come here Traveler?

Travis
Posted
Posted
Traveler, it sounds like you came here for sex. It is what you talk about most of the time and lately its been your complaining about other people finding it.Most women you meet will not work out. It is just the way it works. Why did you come here Traveler?
coz some other forums posts said a person could live like a king on $1000 & find a good wife which is a total lie coz a king does not have to give up his comforts. I have to say that Lee was honest with me & said I could live on that if I owned a small place so no rents to pay or if I was willing to live outside of town where rents are lower so finding a wife was secondary & I have met a couple of great ladies in their 30's & 1 in particular & some very immature girls in the early 20's & if I was so inclined then the girls in their 20's would have offered me a chance at having a turn on sex partner which is not what I sought coz I wanted a woman & not a child & to me those girls were more child like & the ladies in their 30's who would still be half close to my age would have most likely been good wifes had their families also been ok. I am not bitter & having dated quite a few ladies here in their 20's so I can honestly say I had nothing in common with them if sex was not the deciding factor & that is what I based my opinions on & I am sure some ladies in the 20's must be mature but I have not met any. I promised to be nice so I am trying hard to word this not to offend so I hope I have not offended anyone & while I joke often about sex & even make some sex type posts & I am totally normal & would love a great wife or permanent lady to have sex with but I am not driven by sex & only believe in sex while in a relationship which is believed to be permanent