I Guess It Is Not Good To Piss Off A Wife

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Filipinas can be mean so mistresses better beware.  :lol: Seems the mistress got the worst of it and maybe did not even put up a fight.MANILA, Philippines - A video showing how a wife beat her husband's mistress inside a shopping mall has been making the rounds of various social networking sites triggering animated discussions on the implications of the documented wrath. The visibly angry wife was initially shown accosting her husband upon seeing him in a mall with another woman. She then went after her husband's female companion who tried to run to a lower floor via the escalator.The wife, however, caught up with the other woman. The wife pulled the other woman's hair while being dragged her on the floor.For over a minute, the other woman was slumped on the floor while the wife kicked and yelled invectives at her.Two mall guards immediately arrived to extract the wife off the other woman.The husband immediately joined the other woman who ran away from the wife and the crowd that has formed around the almost two-minute spectacle.The rest of the story HEREhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9iKCrWTQwc&feature=player_embedded

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Its not uncommon. A similar incident happened in Country Mall a few days ago. The husband is a foreigner and his wife wanted to pull his new girlfriend's hair out by the roots or cut some pieces off to use in some kind of voodoo thing. In that instance a few 'over 65 y.o.' foreigners started throwing punches resulting in at least one black eye.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

What do you expect? The mistress was probably sexier than the wife! Who would you go after when the fight was over? SugarwareZ-037.gif xmas_girl.gifbuttkick.gif-kiss.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

After reading the news article I was surprised to learn there are laws protecting a Filipina wife who’s husband “plays” around.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

So your a foreigner and this event unfolds before you, what would you do? buttkick.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
So your a foreigner and this event unfolds before you, what would you do? buttkick.gif
If one comes across a conflict in the Philippines the Foreigner should quickly exit the area drawing as little attention to yourself as possible. Edited by Old55

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
What do you expect? The mistress was probably sexier than the wife! Who would you go after when the fight was over?SugarwareZ-037.gif xmas_girl.gifbuttkick.gif-kiss.gif
I don't know.... but that wife was likely to go after the dude next!:lol:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
If one comes across a conflict in the Philippines the Foreigner should quickly exit the area drawing as little attention to yourself as possible.
Your probably right but in a case of one woman beating up another and pulling her hair I think I would step in to break it up.I noticed no one else did in the video that were watching.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
If one comes across a conflict in the Philippines the Foreigner should quickly exit the area drawing as little attention to yourself as possible.
Your probably right but in a case of one woman beating up another and pulling her hair I think I would step in to break it up.I noticed no one else did in the video that were watching.
I think they were wise to stay out of it Boss Man. that situation could get even uglier in a heart beat. I don’t mean to be so negative but being “The Foreigner” in or near to conflicts like that could go wrong fast domestic disturbances are the most dangerous and unpredictable.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I agree with Old55 and I would totally stay out of it and probably head the other way as fast as possible. I have found that when I do not fully understand every word spoken where something is going on, that it is best to stay clear of it and especially in a country where I could easily end up deported or dead because of my intervention. Now if it was between two English speaking guys, then I would try to intervene and see if I could prevent them from hurting each other, but at the same time not be foolish enough to step in the way of blows so I might end up in the fray.