I Guess It Is Not Good To Piss Off A Wife

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Well lets change the scenario a little,you are in Cebu; you are a foreigner walking in the mall with your Filipina wife,another Filipina woman attacks your wife because of an old school days grudge. Now as a foreigner you still walk away and leave your wife getting her hair ripped out. Is that how it goes or is that different??? e3358.gif
The difference in the above is that you state my wife. If anyone attacks my wife, then all bets are off, but in the case of a stranger, then I would most likely not get involved since my life and that of my wifes takes precedence over that of a strangers, so I would not wish to get deported and not be allowed back into the country we love and that my wife wishes to spend at least part of the year in, or end up dead or seriously injured since women can be pretty mean and those who decide to protect her can be even meaner. In the OP it is a mistress and he should have known better than to be seen in public with her, and IMO if she knew he was married then she should not have wished to be seen in public with him, and if she did not know he was married then she knows now.   :SugarwareZ-037: If a man is not getting what he wants or needs at home, then he needs to be man enough to separate properly, and if he is getting what he needs at home, then fooling around is only to pump his own ego and it is a shame when a married man or one in a real relationship, is not man enough that he needs to get his ego pumped by having a mistress. No pun intended.   :o