I Guess It Is Not Good To Piss Off A Wife

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I don't know how I would have reacted but I wouldn't stand there and film it. I wonder what, if any, legal consequences there were for the attacker; probably none since it appeared the victim fled the scene. Just another day at the mall.

Jake
Posted
Posted
So your a foreigner and this event unfolds before you, what would you do? buttkick.gif
If one comes across a conflict in the Philippines the Foreigner should quickly exit the area drawing as little attention to yourself as possible.
Your probably right but in a case of one woman beating up another and pulling her hair I think I would step in to break it up.I noticed no one else did in the video that were watching.
I think they were wise to stay out of it Boss Man. that situation could get even uglier in a heart beat. I don’t mean to be so negative but being “The Foreigner” in or near to conflicts like that could go wrong fast domestic disturbances are the most dangerous and unpredictable.
As a Filipino, I personally would not intervene. You're talking about sharp fingernails with lightning fast tiger slices coming fromboth women, shrieks that could revive the dead and hair and boobs flying everywhere. Yup, I would stay away from that ground zero. Now, where's my popcorn.......?Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

And fellas, one may never know of a woman's jealous rage, she may just perform a Wayne Bobbit circumcision on you with a dull knife while you're asleeping! Ouch! Just think about it or be a light sleeper! Or best get out of there fast while you can and move to Timbuktu, where ever that is! SugarwareZ-037.gifSugarwareZ-034.gifwhistling.gif

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Trying to break up two women fighting? There is a reason the words "Cat Fight" come to mind.

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
So your a foreigner and this event unfolds before you, what would you do? buttkick.gif
Are you kidding... Chase after the guy's mistress... she will need consoling and a lot of attention to recovery from this traumatic event. whistling.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Well lets change the scenario a little,you are in Cebu; you are a foreigner walking in the mall with your Filipina wife,another Filipina woman attacks your wife because of an old school days grudge.Now as a foreigner you still walk away and leave your wife getting her hair ripped out.Is that how it goes or is that different???e3358.gif

URGIRL
Posted
Posted

mmmmmmmmmmmm :omg: i bet those husband just after the sexiness of the women could be chose those sexy mistress but i just wonder why married the poor lady if thats the only matters? thats the problem in men because their men they thought its ok to cheat cz they wont get pregnant theirs nothing they lose aside from cum and money geeeeeeeeeeeeee :lol: .... am gonna kick his balls lol :lol: tc be safe....kind regards,che che

What do you expect? The mistress was probably sexier than the wife! Who would you go after when the fight was over? SugarwareZ-037.gif xmas_girl.gifbuttkick.gif-kiss.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Well lets change the scenario a little,you are in Cebu; you are a foreigner walking in the mall with your Filipina wife,another Filipina woman attacks your wife because of an old school days grudge.Now as a foreigner you still walk away and leave your wife getting her hair ripped out.Is that how it goes or is that different???e3358.gif
Apples and Oranges. I would defend to the death my wife or children. I accept the fact it could go very wrong for me as the “Rich Kano” in protecting my wife. There is little justice in Philippines, if the attacker had a grudge (right or wrong) it could be that I would be jailed fined and deported. I would still protect my family. Always.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Well lets change the scenario a little,you are in Cebu; you are a foreigner walking in the mall with your Filipina wife,another Filipina woman attacks your wife because of an old school days grudge. Now as a foreigner you still walk away and leave your wife getting her hair ripped out. Is that how it goes or is that different??? e3358.gif
Apples and Oranges. I would defend to the death my wife or children. I accept the fact it could go very wrong for me as the “Rich Kano” in protecting my wife. There is little justice in Philippines, if the attacker had a grudge (right or wrong) it could be that I would be jailed fined and deported. I would still protect my family. Always.
The point I'm trying to make is when do our natural values or instincts change,if we were in our home country's and some one was in trouble or unable to defend themselves its most likely we would go to their aid.But here we are in a foreign country and we put our tail between our legs and bolt.Lee said if it was a couple of westerners fighting he would attempt to break it up but if a young women is getting kicked in the guts it now none of our business. (My words not his)Life is a mystery.89.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
The point I'm trying to make is when do our natural values or instincts change,if we were in our home country's and some one was in trouble or unable to defend themselves its most likely we would go to their aid.But here we are in a foreign country and we put our tail between our legs and bolt.Lee said if it was a couple of westerners fighting he would attempt to break it up but if a young women is getting kicked in the guts it now none of our business. (My words not his)Life is a mystery.89.gif
Absolutely agree Boss Man... actions are dictated by geographic location or social situation. If I am in a local suburban mall my actions would differ from if I were in the “banger-hood” back home or squatter area of Philippines.I’m not saying there is always a right or wrong choice, we each decide.