Internet Service Providers (Philippines)

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

And I win the award for turtle Turtle.jpg speed with :) 1075679512.pngBut it is enough to run my Magic Jack and only cost me $15 a month and besides that, it does not upset me too much when we get back to our condo in Cebu and only have just a little faster speed, which I will post when we get back in February. For those who do not know how to post their speed, go to speedtest.net and then do a speed test and then go below it to copy direct link and then put that link in where the photo direct link goes where it says insert image in the icon (2 to right of smiley) above the posting section of your post.

post-40-0-57706800-1292679051_thumb.jpg

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
And I win the award for turtle speed with :) 1075679512.png For those who do not know how to post their speed, go to speedtest.net and then do a speed test and then go below it to copy direct link and then put that link in where the photo direct link goes where it says insert image in the icon (2 to right of smiley) above the posting section of your post.
Lee,I had a feeling it was something like that! I'll try it now and see if it works! Hey it works, thanks Lee I thought I was some sort of and egg head for not figuring it out until now, just needed a little coaching! But I still can't seem to do a regular screen shot and attach or embed it into or onto anything except on this forum! I'm using Vista Home Premium, I believe it said on Google it doesn't have the screen shot feature! I don't really know, but still unable to do it the regular way up until now! Oh Well!SugarwareZ-034.gif1075805178.png SugarwareZ-037.gifAddEmoticons04230.gif Edited by Fil/AmArt
fixing error

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
And I win the award for turtle speed with :) 1075679512.png For those who do not know how to post their speed, go to speedtest.net and then do a speed test and then go below it to copy direct link and then put that link in where the photo direct link goes where it says insert image in the icon (2 to right of smiley) above the posting section of your post.
Lee,I had a feeling it was something like that! I'll try it next time and see ij it works! I still can't seem to do a regular screen shot and attach or embed it into or onto anything! I'm using Vista Home Premium, I believe it said doesn't have the screen shot feature! I don't really know, but unable to do it the regular way up til now! Oh Well! 1075799002.png
Try something like this for screen shots,I dont use this but it should be fine.http://wisdom-soft.com/products/screenhunter_free.htm

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Lee,I had a feeling it was something like that! I'll try it now and see if it works! Hey, it works, just needed a little coaching. I still can't seem to do a regular screen shot and attach or embed it into or onto anything! I'm using Vista Home Premium, I believe it said on Google that it doesn't have the screen shot feature! I don't really know, but unable to do it the regular way up til now! Oh Well! 1075799002.png
Try something like this for screen shots,I dont use this but it should be fine.http://wisdom-soft.c...hunter_free.htm
Thanks! Bookmarked it for future use as a last resort if I still can't figure it out the reqular way using Windows on this desk top of mine! Edited by Fil/AmArt

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

OUCH THAT HURTS ME SO BAD MIKEB TO LOOK AT THAT hahahaha

This is on my new laptop which supports wireless-N after an upgrade by the cable company to "up to" 40Mb/s. My other 2 laptops are B/G and are getting in the 20 Mb/s range which is expected. I didn't expect this, most web pages open Instantly. Cost is $15 more per month then my current service or $30 more then basic internet service. I guess if you're downloading movies and streaming it would be very good, haven't done much of that yet.1075618903.png

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
OUCH THAT HURTS ME SO BAD MIKEB TO LOOK AT THAT hahahaha
This is on my new laptop which supports wireless-N after an upgrade by the cable company to "up to" 40Mb/s. My other 2 laptops are B/G and are getting in the 20 Mb/s range which is expected. I didn't expect this, most web pages open Instantly. Cost is $15 more per month then my current service or $30 more then basic internet service. I guess if you're downloading movies and streaming it would be very good, haven't done much of that yet.1075618903.png
Me too! Wow! 352.63Mb/s That's unreal! But I do believe in some countries, they have speeds in the Gigabytes or higher, but at a high premium cost! Edited by Fil/AmArt

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

To use a gamers term I JUST GOT OWNED by mikeb :) LOL , mike how do you get that speed is it cable , or a dedicated line ??? i pay through the A@@ for this inet connection and im about to get the 50 mbs a sec connection which will run me about $ 100 cdn a month , i do have a bandwith limit but i have never gone over it even downloading torrents , plus i get all my news online , all my movies i dont even have cable tv so i guess i cant cry over what i have !!! wow i can only imagine 350 mbs download hahaha mike do you do any gaming ???

MikeB
Posted
Posted
To use a gamers term I JUST GOT OWNED by mikeb :( LOL , mike how do you get that speed is it cable , or a dedicated line ??? i pay through the A@@ for this inet connection and im about to get the 50 mbs a sec connection which will run me about $ 100 cdn a month , i do have a bandwith limit but i have never gone over it even downloading torrents , plus i get all my news online , all my movies i dont even have cable tv so i guess i cant cry over what i have !!! wow i can only imagine 350 mbs download hahaha mike do you do any gaming ???
It's an upgraded cable connection and no, I don't do any gaming. I don't have an explanation why 1 pc is so much faster then the other 2 since they all use a single access point and the wireless-n only applies to the internal wireless network, not external sites. The internal wlan speed on the new laptop is 144 Mb/s and the other 2 are 54 which is max for wireless g I believe but most of the speed tests are in the 200 and 300 Mb/s range on the new laptop. I'm not a network guy so maybe someone else knows about this. Anyway, it's only temporary since I'm moving over next year and will be enjoying <1Mb soon.