My First Flight Sim Video

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

Hi Lee & jake and everyone , here is my second video i took your advice lee and added some music and i gave jake a little reminder of the old days its a navy P47 Thunderbolt ( i think its Navy anyway ) there was a problem with the settings on the game so the prop looks a little messed up and there a part in the video that says faded but i did a ruff edit just to see if thats what you guys ment by adding some music ?? Enjoy all i also made it kinda made it look old by turning it a bit black and white and made a flim flickerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCY5uaa7vLU Watch in HDOldUgly&Cranky

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi Lee & jake and everyone , here is my second video i took your advice lee and added some music and i gave jake a little reminder of the old days its a navy P47 Thunderbolt ( i think its Navy anyway ) there was a problem with the settings on the game so the prop looks a little messed up and there a part in the video that says faded but i did a ruff edit just to see if thats what you guys ment by adding some music ?? Enjoy all i also made it kinda made it look old by turning it a bit black and white and made a flim flickerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCY5uaa7vLU Watch in HDOldUgly&Cranky
It is blocked for viewing in the US.

post-40-0-06108700-1294682285_thumb.jpg

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted
It is blocked for viewing in the US.
ahh crap it must be coz of the music :541:

Jake
Posted
Posted
Jake,That wasn't a simulated crash! It was the real thing and the actual voices of the flight crew flying it!
Hopefully there were survivors and if any, they should be given a drug test. Approaching below stall speed with two engines at min powerand almost max flaps. Must have been some pretty good drugs.....he, he.Jake

gapotwo
Posted
Posted

hey youall, ever had a F4 PHANTOM fly over you and crash into the mountains yonder? i have, i can still smell the jet fuel . was a VRC50 fighter out of cubi pt. usually they head out of subic bay upon take off, this one headed inland and the pilots bailed, as i watched it slam into the mountain,before naval personell could get there, the locals were already planning on how they could sell the afterburner nozzel.[titanium or something?] this was back in 74 when i was a DOD BRAT :541:

Jake
Posted
Posted
hey youall, ever had a F4 PHANTOM fly over you and crash into the mountains yonder? i have, i can still smell the jet fuel . was a VRC50 fighter out of cubi pt. usually they head out of subic bay upon take off, this one headed inland and the pilots bailed, as i watched it slam into the mountain,before naval personell could get there, the locals were already planning on how they could sell the afterburner nozzel.[titanium or something?] this was back in 74 when i was a DOD BRAT :541:
Hey EJ,I could remember in my old coin diving days, this awesome Navy R-5C Vigilante taking off from Cubi Pt and went straightvertical into the clouds. A few minutes later, its sonic boom can be heard throughout Olongapo. But those Navy fly boyswere pretty lousy on their bomb run. They would purposely toss the coins beyond my reach and I would have to dive in that pristine waters of Chit River. JakePS -- no wonder Art is selling his titanium composite tennis racket for 500 bucks......

Jake
Posted
Posted

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://th03.deviantart.net/fs9/300W/i/2006/053/6/2/f14_tomcat_over_water_by_ElusivePoet.jpg&imgrefurl=http://elusivepoet.deviantart.com/&usg=__4O8Zej-7-tF9zgJhXx-FT61h-Yw=&h=225&w=300&sz=12&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=JiAuN0pnf_Y8hM:&tbnh=123&tbnw=170&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dartist%2Bretention%2Bof%2Bf%2B14%2Btomcat%2Bsplitting%2Bwater%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D635%26tbs%3Disch:10,24&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=451&vpy=161&dur=7521&hovh=180&hovw=240&tx=106&ty=198&ei=8-YrTanuEJG6sQPkgIXqBQ&oei=DeYrTfbaBoSisAPHociCBg&esq=20&page=1&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&biw=1280&bih=635The link above shows an artist retention of a Tomcat "splitting water". On my very last deployment on a missile cruiser we actually witnessed one of the "Screaming Eagles" side number 110 comply with our wish of giving us a local air show in the middle of the Indian Ocean. We first ask -- "interrogative, can you perform Moses?" The pilot didn't know what that meant so we had to explain in secure voice. A few minutes later, most of us ran up the starboard side to witness this sub sonic, low pass. At the end of a hundredyard dash, he went full military power and punched two distinct holes in the water as he went vertical. Seconds later, on the port sidehis wingman, with wings swept back broke the sound barrier. It was the best air show I have ever witnessed! Respectfully -- Jake

gapotwo
Posted
Posted (edited)

:as-if:

hey youall, ever had a F4 PHANTOM fly over you and crash into the mountains yonder? i have, i can still smell the jet fuel . was a VRC50 fighter out of cubi pt. usually they head out of subic bay upon take off, this one headed inland and the pilots bailed, as i watched it slam into the mountain,before naval personell could get there, the locals were already planning on how they could sell the afterburner nozzel.[titanium or something?] this was back in 74 when i was a DOD BRAT :unsure:
Hey EJ,I could remember in my old coin diving days, this awesome Navy R-5C Vigilante taking off from Cubi Pt and went straightvertical into the clouds. A few minutes later, its sonic boom can be heard throughout Olongapo. But those Navy fly boyswere pretty lousy on their bomb run. They would purposely toss the coins beyond my reach and I would have to dive in that pristine waters of Chit River. JakePS -- no wonder Art is selling his titanium composite tennis racket for 500 bucks......
hey jake.. u serious about coin diving days? then u must know me,,, i am the one that used to throw a handfull of 1/2 inch WASHERS over CHITriver on my daily missions on post. we where real ARSHOLES back then.I used to love to see the marine guard at the gate, snap to a salute when i would show my DOD id card, with a officers priveledge stamp on it.me being a hungover JEPROX,:why-me: why-me.gif Edited by gapotwo

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

hi everyone how are you all ??? anyway in responce to my video that i posed all i can say i I JUST GOT OWNED ( gamer Term ) i seen a guy out there made an increadble video i will post it here so you can see what i want to achieve ( hopefully it will work this time hahaha ) what he did was awsome it looks soo real please comment on it ok !!! im still working on the carrier for jake hopefully this weekend i will have it and record a video for you my friend !! as for the music lee the best i can do right now is this video hahaha

watch in hdBut this is what i want to be able to do and have my videos look like i know its allot of editing and im also working on that too !! not only for just doing these type of videos for fun but maybe in the future and a side buisness !!!Thanks everyone OldUgly&Cranky

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

Nice video! I'd like to see more cockpit activity, like the pilot and copilot going through their checklist and instrument settings, engine start up procedures prior to takeoff and on final approach prior to their landing to give it more real feel of flying and being in the flight crew's positions.How about a fighter pilot's view during a dog fight battle and everything else like bomb runs or killing a tank!

Edited by Fil/AmArt