My First Flight Sim Video

Jake
Posted
Posted

Vast improvement! Nice graphics on the MD-11 or its equivalent DC-10 heavy. Keep going young man.Jake

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
hi everyone how are you all ??? anyway in responce to my video that i posed all i can say i I JUST GOT OWNED ( gamer Term ) i seen a guy out there made an increadble video i will post it here so you can see what i want to achieve ( hopefully it will work this time hahaha ) what he did was awsome it looks soo real please comment on it ok !!! im still working on the carrier for jake hopefully this weekend i will have it and record a video for you my friend !! as for the music lee the best i can do right now is this video hahaha watch in hdBut this is what i want to be able to do and have my videos look like i know its allot of editing and im also working on that too !! not only for just doing these type of videos for fun but maybe in the future and a side buisness !!!Thanks everyone OldUgly&Cranky
Neat video and much more interesting with the music and sounds. :unsure: Thank you! Keep up the good work. :why-me:

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

ohhh i thin you all missunderstood me hahaha that wasnt my VIDEO that was somebody else made it but its what im looking to do hahaha oppsss anyway help's to have a goal and doing what he did in HIS :P video is what im looking for but thanks for the vote of confidence guys :)OldUgly&Cranky