It Is Christmas, Anyone Get Any Neat Gifts

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hummmmmm ... well Chi seeing as you like balut so much I thought you might want to try TheMason"s shrimp paste cologne ....... who knows .... you may launch a brand new market for cologne entitled "Chi's Smells" ........ then every time you pass some one by they could say ...... (drum roll) ..... "Chi's that guy smells" ........ christmas_emoticons_187.gifSugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif

Travis
Posted
Posted

Someone got a late Christmas dinner :714_full_of_crap: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadl...are-in-Sampaloc Python scare in Sampaloc Philippine Daily InquirerFirst Posted 23:15:00 12/27/2008Filed Under: Animals, Local authoritiesMANILA, Philippines

chimellie
Posted
Posted
Hummmmmm ... well Chi seeing as you like balut so much I thought you might want to try TheMason"s shrimp paste cologne ....... who knows .... you may launch a brand new market for cologne entitled "Chi's Smells" ........ then every time you pass some one by they could say ...... (drum roll) ..... "Chi's that guy smells" ........ christmas_emoticons_187.gifSugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-011.gif
Hey Mike, you are sick SugarwareZ-002.gif I can eat anything but shrimp paste, that stuff is nasty. My wife has a jar in the fridge, it makes me sick everytime she opens the jar, the smell reminds me of the fish market in Cebu.

Guest Lee
Posted
Posted

Hello Mr. Lee, My computer guy also tells me to stay away from Vista with all the problems that you can experience , didn't ask what that might be, so I will stick with my Windows Xp for now.. christmas_emoticons_187.gif Regards,Lee

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hello Mr. Lee, My computer guy also tells me to stay away from Vista with all the problems that you can experience , didn't ask what that might be, so I will stick with my Windows Xp for now.. christmas_emoticons_187.gif Regards,Lee
Thanks Lee, good to see you on again. :714_full_of_crap: I keep going back and forth from my Vista laptop to my XP laptop and I seem to like the XP better, but that could just be because I am used to it. Either way I am going to have to get used to the Vista or install XP because it was a gift from my wife, so it will have to stay. The thing I hate the most about having more then one computer is the almost daily updates that require me to turn them on at every few days, to let them update. :thumbsup: Oh well there are worse things in life. :as-if: Cheers :welcome: Edited by Mr. Lee

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I think one of the persents my wife got for me actually is for her, I put it on and she goes wild.........Does anyone want to know what that is ?
Alamang bagoong cologne?
Yes cologne...Prada
I didn't know Prada made a bagoong cologne.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Someone got a late Christmas dinner :714_full_of_crap: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/inquirerheadl...are-in-Sampaloc Python scare in Sampaloc Philippine Daily InquirerFirst Posted 23:15:00 12/27/2008Filed Under: Animals, Local authoritiesMANILA, Philippines

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I bought my self a present and it arrived from China yesterday, yes I know some recommend not to buy Chinese made products but I wanted to test this one. Its a dual Sim card cell phone.So far its good, touch screen takes a bit of getting used to. The dual Sim will come in handy next time I'm in Cebu.Now heres the funny bit,the manual has been translated poorly,example..... do not short circuit the battery,also do not have the battery with with metal and so on necklace to put on the same place otherwise can cause the battery to leak fluid,to be hot,ruptures and cooks meals :th_exactly: work that one out, phone can cook meals I guess SugarwareZ-005.gif
I think I got the same phone. is it a JinCen JC618????? as my book says it will cook meals also...hehe...Has the TV and fm radio?? The TV sucks, won't pick up a single station and I live within 2 miles of 6 lcl stations. You can almost make out some of the audio on a couple of them, but no picture, just lots of snow...But, otherwise seems to be a decent phone, quad band, dual sim card...Jim
Hi JimMaybe not the same phone by name but sounds the same. The TV wont work for me as you have to select a country first and Australia is not on the list. :lol:

twostrokes
Posted
Posted
I bought my self a present and it arrived from China yesterday, yes I know some recommend not to buy Chinese made products but I wanted to test this one. Its a dual Sim card cell phone.So far its good, touch screen takes a bit of getting used to. The dual Sim will come in handy next time I'm in Cebu.Now heres the funny bit,the manual has been translated poorly,example..... do not short circuit the battery,also do not have the battery with with metal and so on necklace to put on the same place otherwise can cause the battery to leak fluid,to be hot,ruptures and cooks meals :th_exactly: work that one out, phone can cook meals I guess SugarwareZ-005.gif
I think I got the same phone. is it a JinCen JC618????? as my book says it will cook meals also...hehe...Has the TV and fm radio?? The TV sucks, won't pick up a single station and I live within 2 miles of 6 lcl stations. You can almost make out some of the audio on a couple of them, but no picture, just lots of snow...But, otherwise seems to be a decent phone, quad band, dual sim card...Jim
Hi JimMaybe not the same phone by name but sounds the same. The TV wont work for me as you have to select a country first and Australia is not on the list. :lol:
I didn't catch that part about selecting the country. Maybe that is the problems..I really didn't spend much time in that area. My son was the one checking it out when he said the tv sucked....Otherwise, wife seems to like it. Unfortunately we had to go with one of the big boys (at&t), as there are only them and one other (T-Mobile) that use sim cards here. the others use the other system....Now my wife had a nice local service for 2/3's the cost with unlimited minutes, long distance and roaming. Now we pay much more for 450 minutes a month, pay extra for international calls and have worse reception here in the house. I am going to have to find out where their antenna is and repoint my outside antenna at theirs. I have had too much problems with reception at my house, so installed my own repeater system. But she wanted the new phone for xmas, so what could I say..I got my new laptop, a set of ping golf clubs, a couple months ago, so not much I could say....Hope she enjoys it...that is about it.. Still waiting for it to cook me a snack though.hehehJim

• 2 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I bought my self a present and it arrived from China yesterday, yes I know some recommend not to buy Chinese made products but I wanted to test this one. Its a dual Sim card cell phone.So far its good, touch screen takes a bit of getting used to. The dual Sim will come in handy next time I'm in Cebu.Now heres the funny bit,the manual has been translated poorly,example..... do not short circuit the battery,also do not have the battery with with metal and so on necklace to put on the same place otherwise can cause the battery to leak fluid,to be hot,ruptures and cooks meals :1 (103): work that one out, phone can cook meals I guess SugarwareZ-005.gif
So how is your dual sim phone working and which one did you end up getting? Got any pictures you can share with us?