What Else Do I Need ?

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Wow ...... that SUV sounds like a bargain ...... can you pick me up one and send it over in Balik-bayan boxes ....... might take a few years but what the heck ...... I ain't going anywhere ..... SugarwareZ-011.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Lots of stores are having big sales 75% off and some with 50%. We bought some kitchen and bathroom gadgets. I got a feeling most of the stores in my town are going under because of the economy. You can get a nice 22'' LCD TV for about $200 at the local store now, and Mike : They stopped selling black and white TV's :wt-hell: . Toshiba DVD upconverting 1080P player for 60 bucks. High quality bathtowels for 2 bucks a piece with 75% off . Jeep Grand Cherokee SUV's used to sell for 35k, now you can pick one up for 23K.
I just saw a BrandsMart ad for a 42 inch plasma Samsung or Panasonic flat screen TV's for $598, so prices are really coming down, but it could also be that the economy is so bad that manufacturers just have to move stock to stay afloat. Chi, I am sure prices will come down in the Philippines by the time you move to Cebu and I bet they are a lot lower in Manila than Cebu already.