Uncouth

Jake
Posted
Posted

Hilarious post Ekimswish! Haven't heard "hock a loogy" in a long time. And then the vivid description of "Kimchi pizza"was a total melt down! I nearly spilled my morning coffee on the keyboard, busting my gut from laughing so hard.Have a good one my friend -- Jake

Inspector
Posted
Posted
Anybody else ever wonder why the locals will hide using a toothpick by covering their mouth with their hands, but have no problem displaying their nose picking skills?
Yes that always made me scratch my head, 89.gif but I am guessing that a lot of it has to do with teachings of proper social skills, or lack thereof.
Ahhh!But who is to decide what is proper?Regards: Jim
My mom :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Yet another item that might fit into this category is inconsiderate people who feel the need to walk while slapping the flip flops and talking at the top of their lungs, while in a hotel in the middle of the night. This I just do not understand, why do they feel the need to talk so loud that their families probably can hear them back in the provinces, yet the person they are speaking with is right next to them, and why the hell they have to stomp instead of walk is beyond me, when most are under 100 pounds but sound like elephants walking the halls of the hotel..