Us Navy Back In Subic? So What Do You Think?

Jake
Posted
Posted
Kind of makes me wonder with all the high tech spy gadgets and arsenal at the U.S.'s possession, they could just seek and destroy their objectives with smart bombs or missiles! The U.S. have spy satellites and submarines under the sea with nasty warheads to take out anyone they choose and no one would be detected! I know, it's not playing fair, but it gets results in getting rid of the bad people in this world, quick and easy without a lot of lost of life and it's cheaper too in the long run, since mass deployment of our troops won't be needed! Just use our troops, arsenal and satellites to protect our country's borders and airspace! So, who needs to maintain military bases everywhere? Their just setting ducks for terrorists! Am I a crazy war monger? mocking.gif I don't think so! Just being practical using my common sense! JMHO and POV! th_thholysheep.gif
I'm with you my friend. Preparing for war should include any methods to cheat, deceive and strike first. With the mindset that war is never fair, we should come in with the biggest hammer. Unfortunately, the current US military's rules of engagement is to respond in kind only if the enemy strikes first. When the chit hits the fan (talking about a million soldiers vaporized on both sides of DMZ), then and only then we respond with massive counter strike. Will it be too late? US and allied bases throughout the region will be hit even before the first wave of NK soldiers come out of their rat holes.Another crazy war monger -- Jake