Black Widows Of Philippines

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

actually to be fair...there have been several women in Australia lately that ripped off their husband's most precious thing with a knife....and they were not poor, just angry.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
actually to be fair...there have been several women in Australia lately that ripped off their husband's most precious thing with a knife....and they were not poor, just angry.
OH that happens several times a year. mostly to the "locals" after they been caught cheating or trying to "force" himself on his wife/partner while drunk. go to philstar.com look under archives , may take a few months back search but its there.. Chop Chop Chop its not Lorraine bobbit

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
These things do in fact happen according to some I have spoken to. In fact I heard of one mother-in-law who tried to kill/poison her son in law because she thought he would be worth more dead than alive, problem was that if he stopped working, then his wife would then end up with nothing. The wife in that case told the husband before it was too late, so it is not always the wife who tried to kill the husband, and maybe the wife was smart enough to know that once the golden goose died, so would the golden eggs stop being hatched. I believe this to be a real issue that members should be aware of, yet not to the extent that they treat their ladies differently than they wish to be treated.
th_thholysheep.gif Then I am better off telling girls in advance that:1) I don't have a life insurance2) I don't have property or money3) As long as I live I can keep working , therefore giving her part of my income. Once I die...everything stops.Moster in Law? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369735/wave.gif

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
OH that happens several times a year. mostly to the "locals" after they been caught cheating or trying to "force" himself on his wife/partner while drunk. go to philstar.com look under archives , may take a few months back search but its there.. Chop Chop Chop its not Lorraine bobbit
th_thholysheep.gifunsure.gif

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
So, none of you Kanos married to Filipinos should have nothing to worry about, because you're worth a lot more alive than dead by your "Black Widow" wives of the Philippines! th_thholysheep.gif So, stop being paranoid! Treat your wives & extend families well or move far far away! AddEmoticons04230.gifmocking.gif
Exactly! 36_1_68[1].gif

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
These things do in fact happen according to some I have spoken to. In fact I heard of one mother-in-law who tried to kill/poison her son in law because she thought he would be worth more dead than alive, problem was that if he stopped working, then his wife would then end up with nothing. The wife in that case told the husband before it was too late, so it is not always the wife who tried to kill the husband, and maybe the wife was smart enough to know that once the golden goose died, so would the golden eggs stop being hatched. I believe this to be a real issue that members should be aware of, yet not to the extent that they treat their ladies differently than they wish to be treated.
th_thholysheep.gif Then I am better off telling girls in advance that:1) I don't have a life insurance2) I don't have property or money3) As long as I live I can keep working , therefore giving her part of my income. Once I die...everything stops.Moster in Law? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0369735/wave.gif
i agree with your view, when you die , everything stops.should you have a WILL &Last testament. have a clause in it, that if your death is "sudden illness",homicide or other "strange"set of circumstancesthat NO ONE will receive nothing .,As for me what little insurance, i have will be given to my children.put in a trust for their future ..

oldutot
Posted
Posted
So, none of you Kanos married to Filipinos should have nothing to worry about, because you're worth a lot more alive than dead by your "Black Widow" wives of the Philippines! th_thholysheep.gif So, stop being paranoid! Treat your wives & extend families well or move far far away! AddEmoticons04230.gifmocking.gif
:unsure:

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted

1. No life insurance2. Social Security doesn't transfer unless she has lived with you in the US for two years or more3. Military retirement does not automatically transfer unless you have been accepting lower monthly amount for what is, in essence, an annuity.Make sure wife/gf knows that...and any black widows will look elsewhere.

• Like 2

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

I am brown so not black and while I kill my husband often, I kill him with kindness and love and have never met or even heard of one black widow here yet I have heard of many back in the United States.

• Like 2

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I am brown so not black and while I kill my husband often, I kill him with kindness and love and have never met or even heard of one black widow here yet I have heard of many back in the United States.
th_hu.gifomg.gifNo wonder why Lee always has a smile on his face!-kiss.gifthumbsup.gifmocking.gif
  • Like 1