Black Widows Of Philippines

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
I am brown so not black and while I kill my husband often, I kill him with kindness and love and have never met or even heard of one black widow here yet I have heard of many back in the United States.
By far this is the norm! :541:
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

has the black widow returned?Laguna police are searching for the wife of a retired US Navy officer who was killed in San Pedro, Laguna Monday. Police have gathered evidence linking the wife, identified as Vanessa Sanchez-Caburnay, to the killing of retired US Navy officer Orlando Barroso Caburnay.http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/06/29/11/ex-us-navy-officer-allegedly-killed-wife

softail
Posted
Posted

subscribe to the theory, be worth more alive than dead.Doug

sjp52
Posted
Posted
has the black widow returned?Laguna police are searching for the wife of a retired US Navy officer who was killed in San Pedro, Laguna Monday. Police have gathered evidence linking the wife, identified as Vanessa Sanchez-Caburnay, to the killing of retired US Navy officer Orlando Barroso Caburnay.http://www.abs-cbnne...dly-killed-wife
I wonder if these black widows in the beginning are sweet and loving and god fearing as most of the normal Filipina. Can they fool these guys easily and are these victims just plain love and lust blind to notice what these women are really all about. I would like to meet one of these women just to see what their like.I have met sweet kind ladies in the Philippines and I have met hard #ss women too. Its easy to tell the difference. But maybe not all the time.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
subscribe to the theory, be worth more alive than dead.Doug
Initial investigations by Laguna police also showed that the victim’s wife checked on her husband’s life insurance package days before the incident.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

After meeting quite a few foreigners living in, or spending time in the Philippines, during my time of going back and forth to the Philippines, and seeing how many of them treat their ladies, I am amazed more ladies do not kill more of them. It would be hard for me to believe that most women go into a relationship with the idea of killing their husbands, but quite possibly they get tired of being used and abused and get to the point of hating their man instead of having their love grow, as it should in a normal relationship. How many of the guys you know cheat on their wives or live in gf's, I happened to see quite a few over the years and some even brag about it, so maybe some pushed their wives or gf's over the edge with their cheating or abuses. Now does that make it right to kill them, No but in a country where it is pretty easy to get someone killed for the cost of a good dinner out, IMO it is foolish to be worth more dead than alive, and even more foolish for a person who treats their wives poorly to be worth more dead than alive. Now I do not know if that was the situation with any of the persons listed above in this post, but since I have seen many treat their ladies poorly, none of this surprises me, and to make matters worse, one married expat that I know whose wife was pregnant recently, hit hard on another expats lady, so if a married man who is expecting his first child of that relationship can stoop to such a low level, I think it happens way more than any of us know about in other relationships, and let us not forget that many Filipinas are very jealous ladies.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted
Much has been said about a man who may or may not be responsible for the death of his wife.BUT what about the "BLACK WIDOWS" who have committed the same(or been accused)of such an act ,usually to "collect his "military pension"or life insurance benefits .. LETS give equal access to the women who have : :th_exactly:1.been accused of such crime2. been convicted 3 family members been accused
If you are talking about the western world, I think Black Widows get as much attention from the police as their male equivalent.But for those who are new to the Philippines you should know that there are more than a few widows of foreigners who are suspected to be 'Black Widows'. The police, public and local family members seem to have the 'couldn't care less' attitude when a foreigner dies of an unknown 'infection' and the widow gets a pension and cash. Few people will do more than suggest the possibility as there is no David Caruso here, no CSI team, few if any autopsies.They say love is blind but I suggest you always keep your mind open to the possibility. In my opinion only, I would suggest that 1 in 10 foreigners, who seem to die of natural causes, die under suspicious circumstances in the Philippines.Pointing fingers will help no one but keeping your eyes open and your wits about you just might help you avoid a potential Black Widow.
th_thholysheep.gifBad day at the office Ed? Who are those "Black Widows" are you talking about? Give us some specifics! Sounds like a lot of Kano's ex-wives or movie harlots from the past "Golden Years"! So, who are you referring about? SugarwareZ-037.gifmocking.gif
Here is the "BLACK WIDOW" that started my posting. When i 1st watched the show,i didnt pay attention to her name, NOW FOR all the forum to know who she is, "SONIA RIOS RISKEN" Sonia Rios The Black Widow of Lomita Sonia rios is the black widow who hired her family members to kill her husband. In 1987, Sonia Rios is married to Earl Bourdeau. Sonia Rios hire her family members to kill her husband while visiting in the Philippines. A few year back in April 18, 2006, Sonia Rios “the black widow” strikes again. She ordered her relatives to kill her second husband Larry Risken ( a ranking officer or Commander in the U.S. Navy) while visiting the Philippines. Both Earl Bourdeau and Larry Risken were shot in the head. Sonia sent both her husbands to the Philippines while she stays in California and have them executed by her relatives.http://www.lugaluda.com/sonia-rios-the-black-widow-of-lomita/The story from CBS news /48 hours which was on CI cable, Larry Risken was a Navy officer. Earl Bourdeau was a Marine.Nineteen years apart, they married the same woman: Sonia Rios. And both military men met the same fate - ambushed and gunned down in the Philippines, in the presence of Sonia's family.The families of Risken and Bourdeau say they're sure Sonia was the mastermind in both killings.Then a year after Larry's Risken's murder, Sonia suffered the same fate herself - gunned down in her home, on the south side of Los Angeles. By then, she'd been dubbed, "The Black Widow of Lomita."http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/01/29/48hours/main4762654.shtml

• 3 months later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

7 Nov at 9pm on the C&I channel (Asia) the story that started this post will be aired, http://citvasia.com/tvlisting.aspx this is a very interesting program. hope that your able to watch at least some of it.