How Many Billion Single Pretty Young Filipinas Are There?

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted (edited)
th_thholysheep.gifI just don't know if it's a candid camera or I'm just dreaming...if I am dreaming, please don't wake me up.I wonder why I wasted so much time in Australia??? 23_11_59[1].gif Edited by wallaby

Jake
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifI just don't know if it's a candid camera or I'm just dreaming...if I am dreaming, please don't wake me up.I wonder why I wasted so much time in Australia??? 23_11_59[1].gif
I could just see you now in front of your computer monitor -- the reason why you can't keep track of allthe female prospects is that strange "fluid" on the monitor, clouding the images. You need to installLCD wipers that will automatically activate when it detects "moisture".Wet dreamin' also -- Jake

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
th_thholysheep.gifI just don't know if it's a candid camera or I'm just dreaming...if I am dreaming, please don't wake me up.I wonder why I wasted so much time in Australia??? 23_11_59[1].gif
I could just see you now in front of your computer monitor -- the reason why you can't keep track of allthe female prospects is that strange "fluid" on the monitor, clouding the images. You need to installLCD wipers that will automatically activate when it detects "moisture".Wet dreamin' also -- Jake
Billion! There's approximately 90 million people in the Philippines, 36 million live in poverty! A billion people would tip over the islands!

Jim Sibbick
Posted
Posted

Yes! You can marry an 18 year old beauty queen if you want. There are millions of them!However, Mostly they are interested in you because they perceive you as rich. Many will expect a life of ease for themselves and their families after they marry you.Also, have you asked them their thoughts about Australia? Many will think because you are white that Australia is part of the USA. They will also be surprised and unbelieving if you try and tell them there are homeless people in Australia.Is that who you are really seeking?Regards; Jim

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
Yes! You can marry an 18 year old beauty queen if you want. There are millions of them!However, Mostly they are interested in you because they perceive you as rich. Many will expect a life of ease for themselves and their families after they marry you.Also, have you asked them their thoughts about Australia? Many will think because you are white that Australia is part of the USA. They will also be surprised and unbelieving if you try and tell them there are homeless people in Australia.Is that who you are really seeking?Regards; Jim
unsure.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
unsure.gif
For every unhappy person who was married to a Filipina, and no longer is, I am sure there are many like myself who are very happy. Not all Filipinas are worldly, many are not since the education system here does not seem to concentrate on the world, so as Jim said, many seem to think the whole world, and all white round eyes come from America, and that often pisses those people off who are not American, and rightfully so IMHO. I am an American and I would not like to be called by another countries title, so I know how they feel, but at the same time I would not get that upset by it, if it happened, and I have been called Cuban in the past when I had a beard and long hair, and that just amused me. The shame is that all of us are considered kanos here and many from other countries get upset with that. Now to the title, there are not billions but there are millions of beautiful ladies, as you have already found out. As Jim suggested, make sure to tell them you wish to move to the Philippines, in order to cut out those who are just seeking to escape the poverty here and may have other ulterior motives. Now to Jim's point, there are benefits to finding a lady who is not worldly, and one of them is them being able to mold and adjust to our ways, and most younger ladies here are very capable of adapting IMO. Not all will be perfect, so be sure to wade through the many to find the jewels, and then the hard part begins because out of over 100 I found about 10 jewels, and my wife was one of them, and I am not talking about just looks because IMO beauty is within. Seek inner beauty and you will find a jewel.
  • Like 1

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
For every unhappy person who was married to a Filipina, and no longer is, I am sure there are many like myself who are very happy. Not all Filipinas are worldly, many are not since the education system here does not seem to concentrate on the world, so as Jim said, many seem to think the whole world, and all white round eyes come from America, and that often pisses those people off who are not American, and rightfully so IMHO. I am an American and I would not like to be called by another countries title, so I know how they feel, but at the same time I would not get that upset by it, if it happened, and I have been called Cuban in the past when I had a beard and long hair, and that just amused me. The shame is that all of us are considered kanos here and many from other countries get upset with that. Now to the title, there are not billions but there are millions of beautiful ladies, as you have already found out. As Jim suggested, make sure to tell them you wish to move to the Philippines, in order to cut out those who are just seeking to escape the poverty here and may have other ulterior motives. Now to Jim's point, there are benefits to finding a lady who is not worldly, and one of them is them being able to mold and adjust to our ways, and most younger ladies here are very capable of adapting IMO. Not all will be perfect, so be sure to wade through the many to find the jewels, and then the hard part begins because out of over 100 I found about 10 jewels, and my wife was one of them, and I am not talking about just looks because IMO beauty is within. Seek inner beauty and you will find a jewel.
Hi, many thanks for your reply.Of course I was joking by using the word 'BILLION' :unsure: I know the population of the Philippine is about 92 million......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PhilippinesHonestly I don't care if people call me Kano or whatever (as long as it's not an offensive thing). That is just irrelevant to me, I feel I am citizen of the whole world and I treat with respect each good person, regardless of their background.In regards of beauty, I won't lie: a nice body is a nice body and at my age, I still hope to see that nice body for a while so if I have choice, I'll choose. However, I won't fall for just any doll....for instance you can keep Paris Hilton or Britney Spears, they are pretty but dumb & dumber , in my eyes.Cheers

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted
Hi, many thanks for your reply.Of course I was joking by using the word 'BILLION' :) I know the population of the Philippine is about 92 million......http://en.wikipedia....iki/PhilippinesHonestly I don't care if people call me Kano or whatever (as long as it's not an offensive thing). That is just irrelevant to me, I feel I am citizen of the whole world and I treat with respect each good person, regardless of their background.In regards of beauty, I won't lie: a nice body is a nice body and at my age, I still hope to see that nice body for a while so if I have choice, I'll choose. However, I won't fall for just any doll....for instance you can keep Paris Hilton or Britney Spears, they are pretty but dumb & dumber , in my eyes.Cheers
You won't find many dumb Filipina!....., Simple maybe but dumb they are not! And that simplicity is one of the best things about them! We Kano's can complicate things, over sanitize things, monopolize things, bottle it! Patent it! and Sell it!Now if you could bottle all the best things about Filipinas...., well you would need a very big bottle for one thing, and you would never have to worry about money again!Kuya Carl

• 3 weeks later...
Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

It's getting unbelievable...I'm NOT kidding...I can't keep track of how many messages I am receiving.....80 % from PH, 10 % from China and 10% from other countries which I suppose in that case are mainly scammers using fake photos.....mainly from Ukraine and Russia.However...I am extremely well impressed so far by the old values that most Filipinas have.Sadly they must have to deal with too many perverts as one cute 21 years old yesterday wrote me this (after a few messages that we exchanged):

But sir i need to tell u this first..that i not in favor of showing the private part of the body...plz dont ask me to do it...i know most of the guy especially the foriegner just wanting the pleasure... hope u are not..
I told her not to worry, I'm not a pervert! So sad there are guys like that... :(I also need to tell her not to call me 'sir', why do some use 'sir'?

RetiredNavyGuy
Posted
Posted
I also need to tell her not to call me 'sir', why do some use 'sir'?
Good Luck with that! My maid still calls me Sir Robert, and she's been working for me since before Christmas. I finally gave up teling her she didn't have t call me sir, because it had no effect