How Many Billion Single Pretty Young Filipinas Are There?

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
I also need to tell her not to call me 'sir', why do some use 'sir'?
Good Luck with that! My maid still calls me Sir Robert, and she's been working for me since before Christmas. I finally gave up teling her she didn't have t call me sir, because it had no effect
but that's your maid...I'm talking about someone who ideally would like to become my wife!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I also need to tell her not to call me 'sir', why do some use 'sir'?
Good Luck with that! My maid still calls me Sir Robert, and she's been working for me since before Christmas. I finally gave up teling her she didn't have t call me sir, because it had no effect
but that's your maid...I'm talking about someone who ideally would like to become my wife!
Most Filipinas or Filipinos will call you Sir out of respect,remember you are from a better rich place so you are an important person now.
  • Like 1

Bastos
Posted
Posted

If yoy're so over whelmed by all of the responses to your add soliciting on internet might I suggest you add something to your profile. Simply insert your feelings on abortion and how you will insist on a back alley job done to rid the world of your bastard spawn should any of your potential victims have the nerve to become pregnant. That should cull many if not all the "good girls".

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
If yoy're so over whelmed by all of the responses to your add soliciting on internet might I suggest you add something to your profile. Simply insert your feelings on abortion and how you will insist on a back alley job done to rid the world of your bastard spawn should any of your potential victims have the nerve to become pregnant. That should cull many if not all the "good girls".
OK I am going to let the post stand because you are a long term member, and especially so because part of the post has a good idea within it, but please no attacks on members, attacking the post is allowed, but attacking the member is never allowed, even if what they write upsets our own values. Bastos idea of putting something in your profile is a very good idea to cut down on the number of prospects you are getting. Put in there that you do not want children and any other item that is the truth about your wishes and feelings for a new wife. You are young, so you are going to get the most responses because most who seek wives from the Philippines are older, so do not let it swell your head. I got over 100 letters years ago before computers, and each time I wrote back nicely telling them they were not what I sought for whatever reason, such as too old (many were older than me), or they had children, then came ten more letters from their nieces or cousins who better fit what I wanted. SugarwareZ-034.gif Try to pick those who have the same values and aspirations as you and narrow the field by changing your profile.

Inspector
Posted
Posted
scarface2.jpgCuban Lee? :lol: :89::yes:" In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. ":lol:Sorry to stray off.....please continue. I am still laughing though at the thought of Lee as scarface....dude, we need to share a few beers and laughs my friend. I gotta go out to Cuba, Florida...same thing, before I head back to paradise. :yes:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
scarface2.jpgCuban Lee? :lol: :89::yes:" In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. ":lol:Sorry to stray off.....please continue. I am still laughing though at the thought of Lee as scarface....dude, we need to share a few beers and laughs my friend. I gotta go out to Cuba, Florida...same thing, before I head back to paradise. :yes:
Many people told me that I looked like him when I was younger and skinnier. I wish I had his money. :yes: As for Florida (South America), come on down and we can have a few beers and a steak while we sit by the pool and smoke our big cigars and watch all the pretty Filipinas walking by. :89: Yup they got many of them here too, so many that I often wonder if there are any left in the Philippines, until I get back each year and see for my self that there is..

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
and how you will insist on a back alley job done to rid the world of your bastard spawn should any of your potential victims have the nerve to become pregnant.
I feel hate there...hopefully your other 9 messages you wrote in 3 years were nicer.

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
Most Filipinas or Filipinos will call you Sir out of respect,remember you are from a better rich place so you are an important person now.
Thanks Boss....I disagree, even if I had $1 trillion, I am just a simple person.

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
OK I am going to let the post stand because you are a long term member, and especially so because part of the post has a good idea within it, but please no attacks on members, attacking the post is allowed, but attacking the member is never allowed, even if what they write upsets our own values.Bastos idea of putting something in your profile is a very good idea to cut down on the number of prospects you are getting. Put in there that you do not want children and any other item that is the truth about your wishes and feelings for a new wife.You are young, so you are going to get the most responses because most who seek wives from the Philippines are older, so do not let it swell your head. I got over 100 letters years ago before computers, and each time I wrote back nicely telling them they were not what I sought for whatever reason, such as too old (many were older than me), or they had children, then came ten more letters from their nieces or cousins who better fit what I wanted. SugarwareZ-034.gif Try to pick those who have the same values and aspirations as you and narrow the field by changing your profile.
I already did that.The problem is that very few read the text, they only look at my pictures...so it's a big waste of time indeed.I paid for 1 month and that's nearly finished so at least I know a bit more now.Thanks

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

Those are good ideas to put more of yourself on your profile, but then it could also prepare a scamming woman to scam you harder, knowing your beliefs and everything.