How Many Billion Single Pretty Young Filipinas Are There?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
If yoy're so over whelmed by all of the responses to your add soliciting on internet might I suggest you add something to your profile. Simply insert your feelings on abortion and how you will insist on a back alley job done to rid the world of your bastard spawn should any of your potential victims have the nerve to become pregnant. That should cull many if not all the "good girls".
OK I am going to let the post stand because you are a long term member, and especially so because part of the post has a good idea within it, but please no attacks on members, attacking the post is allowed, but attacking the member is never allowed, even if what they write upsets our own values.Bastos idea of putting something in your profile is a very good idea to cut down on the number of prospects you are getting. Put in there that you do not want children and any other item that is the truth about your wishes and feelings for a new wife.You are young, so you are going to get the most responses because most who seek wives from the Philippines are older, so do not let it swell your head. I got over 100 letters years ago before computers, and each time I wrote back nicely telling them they were not what I sought for whatever reason, such as too old (many were older than me), or they had children, then came ten more letters from their nieces or cousins who better fit what I wanted. SugarwareZ-034.gif Try to pick those who have the same values and aspirations as you and narrow the field by changing your profile.
I already did that.The problem is that very few read the text, they only look at my pictures...so it's a big waste of time indeed.I paid for 1 month and that's nearly finished so at least I know a bit more now.Thanks
Well then the first thing you should do when they contact you is ask if they read your profile, and if not then dump them because then they are not worth messing with IMO since they are only interested in your age and looks. Also you can copy and paste it into the first reply, and then ask if they are still interested in talking to you. And yes some members will be very upset at what you posted, I allowed it for the reasons I stated but his was not the first to raise such thoughts, so maybe learn from what people post and grow with it.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Most Filipinas or Filipinos will call you Sir out of respect,remember you are from a better rich place so you are an important person now.
Thanks Boss....I disagree, even if I had $1 trillion, I am just a simple person.
You missed the point,not in their eyes as you are already "someone" as you come from a rich place and a foreigner so they show respect by calling you Sir.

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
Most Filipinas or Filipinos will call you Sir out of respect,remember you are from a better rich place so you are an important person now.
Thanks Boss....I disagree, even if I had $1 trillion, I am just a simple person.
You missed the point,not in their eyes as you are already "someone" as you come from a rich place and a foreigner so they show respect by calling you Sir.
I see...thanks for the explanation.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Sir or Mam is just a tradition of respect that is practiced in the Philippines to a greater degree than anywhere else that I know of except maybe in the military. We have a security guard in our building who I have taken out drinking with our group and consider a friend and he still calls me sir because while he knows it would be OK with me to call me by my name, he said if someone were to hear him calling me by name, then they would look down on him. I also have a young man named Angelo who was our salesman and now we have kind of adopted him into our family, so while he feels perfectly comfortable with my wife and I, he still calls me sir and her mam and also feels it is not correct to call us by name. You will find that richer and more educated professionals will be perfectly comfortable calling you by your name, but that might not be until they get to know you. If you do not like being called sir, wait until you get to the Philippines and start going out to stores, it will probably drive you crazy hearing it hundreds of times in a day. Don't worry, once you get to know the lady then she will no longer call you sir. I do have to say that it used to be much worse and I used to be called sir a hundred times in an hour when walking around department stores, but the bad nasty foreigners have sort of ruined the respect we used to get, so it seems to be happening less and less as the years go on.

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
Sir or Mam is just a tradition of respect that is practiced in the Philippines to a greater degree than anywhere else that I know of except maybe in the military. We have a security guard in our building who I have taken out drinking with our group and consider a friend and he still calls me sir because while he knows it would be OK with me to call me by my name, he said if someone were to hear him calling me by name, then they would look down on him. I also have a young man named Angelo who was our salesman and now we have kind of adopted him into our family, so while he feels perfectly comfortable with my wife and I, he still calls me sir and her mam and also feels it is not correct to call us by name. You will find that richer and more educated professionals will be perfectly comfortable calling you by your name, but that might not be until they get to know you. If you do not like being called sir, wait until you get to the Philippines and start going out to stores, it will probably drive you crazy hearing it hundreds of times in a day. Don't worry, once you get to know the lady then she will no longer call you sir. I do have to say that it used to be much worse and I used to be called sir a hundred times in an hour when walking around department stores, but the bad nasty foreigners have sort of ruined the respect we used to get, so it seems to be happening less and less as the years go on.
Thanks Lee for your precious information.It's not that it 'bothers' me, I just don't want that any good person feels to be worth less than me, but if thats their custom, that's Ok I guess.Yes, I agree it's a shame that some foreigners ruin everybody's reputation but hopefully as the country develops, more nice foreigners will move there diluting any bad apple.

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

I tell them I don't want kids and they still write me...th_thholysheep.gifLook at this...these are just the unanswered messages/smiles:ic6M2k.jpgMan, I hate the time I spent outside the Philippines...1%20(60).gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I tell them I don't want kids and they still write me...th_thholysheep.gifLook at this...these are just the unanswered messages/smiles:ic6M2k.jpgMan, I hate the time I spent outside the Philippines...1%20(60).gif
Here are a few more smiles if it makes you feel good smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
Here are a few more smiles if it makes you feel good smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
lol mate!I'm starting to think I need 'life insurance' for when I land there...particularly against rape th_thholysheep.gif by 'hissing' filipinas :)