Abortion Is Illegal...

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted (edited)
I did not wish to have children at all, and it was almost a deal breaker with my wife before we met, but she finally accepted that I already had a vasectomy and therefore could not produce children no matter what. So if you feel the way you do, then you might wish to do as I did many years ago, have a vasectomy and then no need to fear every having to worry about a mistake.
No way! I hardly go to a doctor unless I'm really really sick...the only thought to have surgery makes me sick!Damn it....even in India and China it's legal...this is pure tragedy for me.SugarwareZ-034.gifI got a selection of smoking babes and now I can't even risk to touch one th_thholysheep.gif
Hey Max,A selection of "smokin' babes", including that 21 year old nurse? Wow, sounds like you're wearing out your keyboard responding to all these "applicants". Finding the right one as you may know is only half the battle. The "right one" should also have the discretion to opt out on you, if things like not wanting children is yourchoice and not hers. Most young Filipinas I know have strong desire to have children before they get old. You need to put everything on the table from the get go and move on immediately before the relationship gets more serious. One more thing to consider in your quest to find the right partner is the fact that temptations and accidentsdo happen. What would be your reaction if the young lady approach you and said "I'm pregnant"?? Are youabsolutely sure that you are the father? And NOT one of her boyfriends or ex or current husband??? Thesubject of abortion will be out of the question. It's illegal, dangerous and guess what --- in their eyes, perhaps a way to "capture" you for all the wrong reasons. It could be a potential mine field, but as a good cop (formal) you may need to exercise your skills in reading between the lines or really focus on their body language once you finally meet each other(s). I really mustcommend you in doing your research at the earliest stage of internet dating and we all wish you the verybest.Good hunting -- Uncle Jake
Hi Jake, as always, thanks for your kind comments.....however I feel that this time, this is an obstacle way too big for me.It seems that someway, I gave the wrong message to some people with my last few posts. I respect women and I only want one for a happy endless relationship but I never liked the idea of having children.So, I guess this is the end of my plans....as coming there and be miserable because I won't be able to go ahead with any woman despite it seems I could pick the very best, means I better not go there at all.Good thing is that I found out before to get there...it did not even cross my mind that such country would have this problem until I kept receiving messages from all these girls (and we have past the 50 mark...) with "God Bless you" in them...Take care. Edited by wallaby

Jake
Posted
Posted
I did not wish to have children at all, and it was almost a deal breaker with my wife before we met, but she finally accepted that I already had a vasectomy and therefore could not produce children no matter what. So if you feel the way you do, then you might wish to do as I did many years ago, have a vasectomy and then no need to fear every having to worry about a mistake.
No way! I hardly go to a doctor unless I'm really really sick...the only thought to have surgery makes me sick!Damn it....even in India and China it's legal...this is pure tragedy for me.SugarwareZ-034.gifI got a selection of smoking babes and now I can't even risk to touch one th_thholysheep.gif
Hey Max,A selection of "smokin' babes", including that 21 year old nurse? Wow, sounds like you're wearing out your keyboard responding to all these "applicants". Finding the right one as you may know is only half the battle. The "right one" should also have the discretion to opt out on you, if things like not wanting children is yourchoice and not hers. Most young Filipinas I know have strong desire to have children before they get old. You need to put everything on the table from the get go and move on immediately before the relationship gets more serious. One more thing to consider in your quest to find the right partner is the fact that temptations and accidentsdo happen. What would be your reaction if the young lady approach you and said "I'm pregnant"?? Are youabsolutely sure that you are the father? And NOT one of her boyfriends or ex or current husband??? Thesubject of abortion will be out of the question. It's illegal, dangerous and guess what --- in their eyes, perhaps a way to "capture" you for all the wrong reasons. It could be a potential mine field, but as a good cop (formal) you may need to exercise your skills in reading between the lines or really focus on their body language once you finally meet each other(s). I really mustcommend you in doing your research at the earliest stage of internet dating and we all wish you the verybest.Good hunting -- Uncle Jake
Hi Jake, as always, thanks for your kind comments.....however I feel that this time, this is an obstacle way too big for me.It seems that someway, I gave the wrong message to some people with my last few posts. I respect women and I only want one for a happy endless relationship but I never liked the idea of having children.So, I guess this is the end of my plans....as coming there and be miserable because I won't be able to go ahead with any woman despite it seems I could pick the very best, means I better not go there at all.Good thing is that I found out before to get there...it did not even cross my mind that such country would have this problem until I kept receiving messages from all these girls (and we have past the 50 mark...) with "God Bless you" in them...Take care.
Oh boy, what have I done? Please accept my apologies to you and my fellow members that I may havecome across painting a dark picture of meeting young Filipinas on the internet. I had no intentions ofturning you off. I was just trying to open your eyes to some realities of internet dating in general.If I could redeem myself, perhaps this suggestion may offer you some alternatives right in your owncountry. I would love to meet a Filipina-Australian with jet black long hair and speak with an Australianaccent. That would be the most sexiest thing on earth!http://en.wikipedia....pino_AustralianRespectfully -- Jake

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
Hi Jake, as always, thanks for your kind comments.....however I feel that this time, this is an obstacle way too big for me.It seems that someway, I gave the wrong message to some people with my last few posts. I respect women and I only want one for a happy endless relationship but I never liked the idea of having children.So, I guess this is the end of my plans....as coming there and be miserable because I won't be able to go ahead with any woman despite it seems I could pick the very best, means I better not go there at all.Good thing is that I found out before to get there...it did not even cross my mind that such country would have this problem until I kept receiving messages from all these girls (and we have past the 50 mark...) with "God Bless you" in them...Take care.
Oh boy, what have I done? Please accept my apologies to you and my fellow members that I may havecome across painting a dark picture of meeting young Filipinas on the internet. I had no intentions ofturning you off. I was just trying to open your eyes to some realities of internet dating in general.If I could redeem myself, perhaps this suggestion may offer you some alternatives right in your owncountry. I would love to meet a Filipina-Australian with jet black long hair and speak with an Australianaccent. That would be the most sexiest thing on earth!http://en.wikipedia....pino_AustralianRespectfully -- Jake
No, I think you did not understand me...why are you apologizing and for what?? I'm the wrong one here, not you.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
No, I think you did not understand me...why are you apologizing and for what?? I'm the wrong one here, not you.
Wallaby, I do not think you are the wrong one here or even in the Philippines, but the Philippines and all its rules do not always seem foreigner friendly and I too am glad you are doing all your research ahead of time, but as I wrote above, if all the rules and way of life go against your grain, then maybe it is not for you. To me, my wife was worth all the headaches, problems and upset stomachs that life in the Philippines has given me over the years, but the Philippines sure is not for everyone, and each of us has to make up our own minds if it is for us. Abortion would be a major problem in the Philippines because it is illegal. Even some of the hospitals have had foreigners complain due to the lack of a sterile situation, so how much more might an illegal doctor who has to do an abortion in his office, end up being. Everything in life is give and take, but IMHO if you are not willing to give, then you cannot expect to take. All the good of the Philippines comes at a cost, and that cost is that we have to learn to live within their ways and not expect them to live within ours. All this is JMHO from my 17 years of going back and forth and living part time within the country, and with the people I have grown to love and respect, yet it does come with a cost, and I am not talking about monetary costs.

ekimswish
Posted
Posted

A ton of my wife's friends who were working in Korea had abortions... damn near all of them, but not quite. Abortion is "illegal" in almost all Asian countries, but widely practiced. I bet anything that rich Filipinos have abortions in a clean, sterile, environments with the best physicians in the country ALL THE TIME. In Korea, I read, 40% of pregnancies are aborted, even though it's illegal. No one cares. In the Philippines they definitely care, but not if you're rich. As a foreigner, however, if caught, you'd probably get some ridiculous jail sentence for "murder". I know of poor Filipinos who attempt abortions due to already having 5 kids and an underemployed husband ($5/day at best). They drink poisons, or roughly massage the tummy. It often results in a disfigured or handicapped baby, or a baby that's born and then dies shortly after birth. That's a real tragedy. And then you have the great intellectual, Manny Pacquiao, saying Condoms should be illegal, even though his wife was on the pill and he's had how many affairs behind her back?

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
Abortion is "illegal" in almost all Asian countries, but widely practiced.
800px-Leis_do_aborto.pnginVsC.jpg

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

any chance that they may change the law anytime soon?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
any chance that they may change the law anytime soon?
No I seriously doubt it. Edited by Kuya Lee
remove note

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Good thing is that I found out before to get there...it did not even cross my mind that such country would have this problem until I kept receiving messages from all these girls (and we have past the 50 mark...) with "God Bless you" in them...Take care.
That remark is as common as "Have a Nice Day" and said with as little thought. For example, a hooker who had your text number and was texting you to offer her services would end the text with God Bless You.As to the abortion issue. If you surely don't want kids then be honest. There are a small number of ladies in Philippines who cannot have children for whatever reason and they would be very interested in you. There are also some who would love to have your child for a small monthly child support payment of, perhaps, 3,000 pesos a month until the child is 18, or more as that is up top you.

Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted
Good thing is that I found out before to get there...it did not even cross my mind that such country would have this problem until I kept receiving messages from all these girls (and we have past the 50 mark...) with "God Bless you" in them...Take care.
That remark is as common as "Have a Nice Day" and said with as little thought. For example, a hooker who had your text number and was texting you to offer her services would end the text with God Bless You.As to the abortion issue. If you surely don't want kids then be honest. There are a small number of ladies in Philippines who cannot have children for whatever reason and they would be very interested in you. There are also some who would love to have your child for a small monthly child support payment of, perhaps, 3,000 pesos a month until the child is 18, or more as that is up top you.
oh....thanks dave, those are great info!! I honestly did not think about women whoi can't have children....but finding one would probably be difficult....unless I post an AD...lol, can you imagine that??However, if I were to have a child, there is no way in this world I'd let someone else take care of him/her. I'm not THAT heartless....I just would prefer to prevent it from happening.Uhmm....now I'm wondering what's the rate of women who can't have children....Thanks