Human Nature

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
I thought the human nature thread got started because of the "spanking" and "domestic violence" debate going on in the "surprise" thread.
And I've notice too that the opinions and POVs are still coming in from every which way! Now that's truly human nature! mocking.gif Well, that's forum life at it's best!

Inspector
Posted
Posted
After reading through this convoluted topic its clear you guys have significantly different reactions and opinions and I guess that makes the point. Just what was the point of this anyway? :AddEmoticons04230:
Hahahahahaha!I don't have any idea old, but it's threads like this that make me happy I'm not listening to this "interesting" discussion in a bar or stuck on a plane next to a person discussing this.... having to be polite and listen to the entire story...until well, "human nature" takes over and I kill myself.AIRPLANE.jpgThis a classic example of human nature, and why at times...the internet is better then real life socializing, as I can now simply leave giving in to human nature of reading something more interesting to me, without in the least bit letting on that I am too ignorant to understand the topic, nor want to. Human nature...act interested in a topic when a person speaks when face up that interests him, while more human nature is acting odd in my brain, thinking of other thoughts, such as what actually makes paint dry, do my orgasms feel better then a bird, a dog, an elephant, and why do people sell used underwear at garage sales, and do people actually buy them... while nodding my head in agreement with the person who is talking without me really listening. Oh crap...off topic about a topic I don't even get...how far off was I? :89:It is human nature, though...blocking out a person, so guess I am on topic...unless it is human nature to go off topic. :3_8_14[1]:

Inspector
Posted
Posted (edited)
I thought the human nature thread got started because of the "spanking" and "domestic violence" debate going on in the "surprise" thread.
A spanking debate???!!!...holy shet, I just laughed out some cranberry juice and it came out of my nose. You're kidding me...no? I must of missed that...please, a link? :lol:On edit, just found the thread and wow, talk about going off topic into la la land.I don't ever want to hear I go off topic...spanking a filipina? :AddEmoticons04230: Edited by Inspector