I Need To Find My Filipina Friend

Phileas Fogg
Posted
Posted

Thanks Boss Man,Much of my concern is that, in theory, I should have sold my UK house months ago, I should already be in Phils and it will be in her mind that I have dumped her, that I've found a replacement for her, and as you guys are reading that is not the case at all and I'd like her to know that we are still on.I'll dig out her date of birth and a pic or two and PM you soon.PF

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

I don't want to rain on your parade but it seems to me she very well may have dumped you. Good luck in your search but be prepared. Hopefully I am wrong but I have seen similar to this before.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

I too am surprised that is all the info you have on her! It looks like she only gave you the minimum and don't want to be found out, just a gut feeling, but we all could be wrong! Anyway, let us know of the out come!

Phileas Fogg
Posted
Posted

Guys,If I asked her a question then she would answer it, if she asked me a question then I would answer it, I know that she lives in Dapitan City, she doesn't have a mobile or a phone in the home, I know her date of birth, her chosen career path, that she really enjoys cooking, that she likes swimming, indeed that she needs a new bikini, I know that she is friendly and likes meeting people, I know about her parents, I know her height with and without heels etc. etc. etc.So I didn't ask for her home address, is that her fault?If she had/has terminated our relationship and/or she is a scammmer then it would be reasonable to expect that she would be back online looking for a replacement ..... she isn't!PF

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
If she had/has terminated our relationship and/or she is a scammmer then it would be reasonable to expect that she would be back online looking for a replacement ..... she isn't!PF
Most of the ladies I have known have more than one email address, so therefore more than one chat account, so you would probably never see her online again unless she decided to use that account again.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
Guys,If I asked her a question then she would answer it, if she asked me a question then I would answer it, I know that she lives in Dapitan City, she doesn't have a mobile or a phone in the home, I know her date of birth, her chosen career path, that she really enjoys cooking, that she likes swimming, indeed that she needs a new bikini, I know that she is friendly and likes meeting people, I know about her parents, I know her height with and without heels etc. etc. etc.So I didn't ask for her home address, is that her fault?If she had/has terminated our relationship and/or she is a scammmer then it would be reasonable to expect that she would be back online looking for a replacement ..... she isn't!PF
No one is saying she is a scammer. Maybe, maybe not. It doesn't matter. You did not get scammed.The sum total of the advice you are getting here is: We have heard this scenario before, MANY times. We know the culture of the Philippines and what a girl means when she says certain things. With that in mind it is reasonable to conclude that she does not want to continue with a relationship with you, (for whatever reason). To continue searching for someone who breaks off communication with you sounds . . . well on the verge of being creepy. You will do as you wish but it would not hurt to listen to what the guys here are saying and take it to heart . . or not . . if you ask enough people then you will find someone who gives you the answers you want.

Phileas Fogg
Posted
Posted

Dave,I am not a newbie at international relations, before Philippines I thought I'd seen most things but then I learned of an immaturity amongst many a Filipina whereas they will fake a long distance relationship, they will lie through their back teeth, they will say everything a man likes to hear, because it gives them some kind of immature buzz.But this lady couldn't be more different, if she were pretending, over the period of time we have known each other, she would have made the occasionial slip up, she hasn't, she speaks very sincerely from the first time we communicated right through until she fell silent. I've since had plenty of time to run everything said etc. through my mind and whilst it remains in my mind that she could have terminated with me my overwhelming thoughts remain that it's as I've previously explained.She may have more than one email account but, from time to time, I've searched ladies of her age group on dating site(s), I've searched her name and city on Google, I've tried many a thing and she has truly disappeared, before she disappeared I knew things were getting difficult for her because she was buying less and less prepaid internet time but when she was online she made a beeline for me asking if we could chat live on a messenger etc. and throughout all this she didn't mention her difficulties nor ask me for money, she's a 'lady'.Whilst I would be sorry to lose her it's a fact I'm prepared to face, my plan has been that upon arrival in Phils I'll head for Dapitan, try to find her and if it is all over then I shall swiftly move on, it will be a shame but it won't be a problem.My concerns however are that because I still haven't sold my house my arrival in Phils is well overdue and she'll be thinking I'm not coming or I've dumped her, besides that as a foreigner by myself it might not be easy for me to track her down in Dapitan hence my posting here, to establish how easy or difficult this may be and if anybody might be able to track her for me.

brock
Posted
Posted

Their was no need for her to lose contact with you, Unless she wanted to for some reason.If she was that interested in you, She would have got the 10p 15p or 20p needed for the internet from somewhere, Doesnt matter how poor she is, she would have found it from somewhere.

Phileas Fogg
Posted
Posted (edited)

Brock & others,With all due respect a joke is a joke however it has become tiresome that each time it seems I log on there is another, followed by another, followed by another etc. etc. etc. telling me, to the effect, this is most unusual behavious and she has dumped me or similar.Please ... let us put an end to such speculation here and now, I did not post here to ask for opinions if her behaviour is reasonable, if she has dumped me blah blah blah, I posted for advice of how to track her down, how to get a message to her or similar.Whilst other inputs, opinions, have been taken on board please understand that such has now become boring, the novelty has worn off, and I'm fed up explaining/defending my relationship time and time again to one individual after another after another etc, opinions I didn't ask for in the first instance.Right, no offence intended, I've had my say, I'm bored to tears with it, can we move on please ...PF

Edited by Phileas Fogg

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Let me say I am sorry for the members and myself who have posted other than a way for you to check on her, but I assure you that many of us have been on forums for a long time, so we often read between the lines. Now with that said, I hope the info I provided helps you to find her, or Boss Mans offer will work since his wife visits that area. Good luck finding her and please be sure to tell us how it turns out.