A New Tenant Arrives At 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue

Markham
Posted
Posted

In a little over 12 hours Mr Obama will be sworn-in as the 44th President of the United States. As his newly-delivered Chevy limo - nicknamed the "beast" on account of its enormous size - sweeps up the White House drive and comes to a halt outside the front door, the Bush's will be leaving with their monogrammed luggage through the tradesmen's entrance. One hopes that they have remembered to leave a key under the mat. But I wonder, will their bags be checked to make sure they're not filching the White House silverware? Having arrived, Mr Obama won't have much time to admire his new surroundings. Having settled his wife, children and mother-in-law in, he needs to get ready to attend 10 Inaugural Balls tonight. One of the first tasks facing the new President is to choose a new carpet for the Oval Office (strange but true!) so I guess George and Laura spent last night moving furniture and rolling-up the old one ready for the removal men.Congratulations America on your new President! Let's hope this new administration restores America's standing in the world and ensures that her relationships with her allies are two-way rather than the one-way-Bush-way-America-way of the past eight years.

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted

Sorry Mark, nice thought but. Most of his "cabinet" are either tax dodgers or former Bush banker pals or failed bankers. Look down the list. Same elete, same failures.I pity the poor bloke really, the first black president and likely to go down as preciding over the collapse of the empire: poor sod. Note I did not say African American: bit like saying Hungarian Romanian as a Brit, lol.

Hoz
Posted
Posted

Thanks for your thoughts. Obama is inheriting the biggest mess since the Great Depression. Pray for him to succeed, and may God Bless America.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Everyone keeps calling him the first BLACK president ...... hummmmm ... I though he was half white ...... so do you call him a half/half ....... just a thought ......

• Like 1

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted
Thanks for your thoughts. Obama is inheriting the biggest mess since the Great Depression. Pray for him to succeed, and may God Bless America.
Umm, nope. America, and the UK from where I issue, have been on the biggest debt binge in history. It, through wan*er Bush, has assumed that it was the imperial might of the world and could therefore force all nations to subsume to that might know as the Dollar.I therefore say, to the hell with such notions. White supremisists get what they deserve and that is an humiliating subserviance.China and Japan and a little bit of Germany are now the economic leaders, the only problem is that a destabalised US (Israel) has all the guns.America has lived the last decade on debt, spending the money it made in the post war (II) period. It's gone but thinks it is still rich. WRONG.How will the US come to face it's problems? I know not. All I do know is that we, in the real world (ie not a banker/Obama secretary) will face pure hell this coming 3-10 years. I damb Citibank, Bank of America, JP Morgan and all the a*hole that have taken the American people for dupes. I hope they, along with the peoples of Europe, choose to denounce those money grabbing politicos.Chances - nil!These comments are not directed at us, the guys and gals on the street. It is directed at the imbecials that run our countries. They have no idea what is happening.God help us all and may we survive to live a happy life, even if in poverty.

johnrxx99
Posted
Posted
Everyone keeps calling him the first BLACK president ...... hummmmm ... I though he was half white ...... so do you call him a half/half ....... just a thought ......
No, he's Black
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

What race were Barack Obama's parents? In: Barack Obama [Edit categories] [Edit] rc_gray1.gif?v=37734rc_gray1b.gif?v=37734 [Edit] abar_a.gif?v=37734 his mother is white and his father is black This is incorrect. His father is in fact Arabic Kenyan, not black Kenyan. Almost his entire family line on his father's side consists of Arabic males (which is where he receives his y chromosome from). The one black Kenyan ancestor in his family line is one generation removed. The chance of him being the male who passed on his y chromosome is too low to allow Barack Obama yo consider himself black as he would have had to "compete" with 7 other males. Therefore, Barack Obama is in fact Arabic American.post-11-1232456702_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mike S

BobNChe
Posted
Posted

Totally correct Mike. That's why his middle name is Hussein! I have no choice but to wish him luck even though I think he was totally unqualified for the job! Yes I know John, we discussed qualifications! LOL

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

An Arabic-American as President is totally unacceptable thus he is

Edited by Old55

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
An Arabic-American as President is totally unacceptable thus he is "Black" and we can all feel good about it. Happy happy joy joy!
Skin Color wont affect how a man's brain's works,look at the last one,white skin no brains.Having said that, racist comments wont be tolerated on this forum thanks.Boss Man