My Wife Is Going To The Hospital !!!

Jake
Posted
Posted
well here is an update , she went back to the hospital today to give her stool sample and waited for the results for 4 hours and they turned out negative so thats great news but the doc told her to buy the meds he prescribed and take them for 3 days god only knows why she would even need them if its a negative result ??? maybe just to be sure ??? anyway i guess i can be sooo great-full that it wasn't more serious then i thought thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers and thanks again Bruce for your info on these meds it meant allot too me !!!! O-U-C
Hey OUC, We all appreciate you bringing us closer together whenever any member needs helpin any way. Believe me, I feel ya -- not eating or sleeping until that next call or text message that everything is OK. Thank you for sharing! Now you could go back andand show what your avatar is really like about your family: all beautiful and wonderfulSMILES. Respectfully -- uncle Jake

OldUgly&Cranky
Posted
Posted

thanks again ALL !!! O-U-C :)

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Great to hear she is recovering please keep us posted. I know you must have lost some sleep on this one!