Why Bother Yourself With Internet Dating??

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, bastonjock said:

i am aware that there are a lot of scammers on these sites so i need to tread carefully. 

YEP & it starts with $6 for a free Email, Crisky mate don't get sucked in

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 1

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

I had a dabble at DIA today ,it was quite the eye opener , i set the bar at 35-45 and the young ones still tried to chat ,i had one young lady offer to go onto Skype ,then Whats App ,i turned her down , ive been chatting to three single mums and no one has offered me anything untowards or asked for money (so far). I will tread carefully,any requests for money and they are gone.

I did have some fun though,no rude conversations just general chat

• Like 3

Gary D
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

I had a dabble at DIA today ,it was quite the eye opener , i set the bar at 35-45 and the young ones still tried to chat ,i had one young lady offer to go onto Skype ,then Whats App ,i turned her down , ive been chatting to three single mums and no one has offered me anything untowards or asked for money (so far). I will tread carefully,any requests for money and they are gone.

Nothing wrong with single mums, just the seperated single mums

• Like 3

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

yes i discounted the separated ones and those wanting more children ,im talking to a widow and two single mums whos boyfriends have dissapeard

stevewool
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, bastonjock said:

The longer you chat the more you will find out, its fun and when you do find the right one they will be waiting just for you.

Dont promise them anything you cant achieve and be truthful to them and yourself . Enjoy

• Like 5

Reboot
Posted
Posted (edited)

It can be fun even with some of the wrong ones. 

As for me I met one on there and am now married with a bun in the oven so beware, you just never know what might turn up when you start poking your nose around far from home.

mRFgCQq.gif

Edited by Reboot
  • Like 5

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, bastonjock said:

ive been looking at one site and they want $6.00 to reply to an email from a lady , i am thinking of setting up a date or two for when i come over to Cebu . i am aware that there are a lot of scammers on these sites so i need to tread carefully. 

You'll find there's girls that are paid to get guys to sign up to websites that cost you just for emails. It starts on the free sites then they'll message you saying they can send photos etc if you sign up to the pay ones. Ignore those ones straight away. Also be careful of the ones with rug rats. A lot though not all are looking for someone to support them. There's thousands with no kids to choose from. 

• Like 3

bastonjock
Posted
Posted

ive been doing my research on the pitfalls of on line dating ,i ditched one site very quickly ,they rang me up offering me discounts on "dating course" and then theres the one at $6.00 an email which offers a discount from its $2600.00 dating tour ,which looked more like a form of sex tourisim.

Ive been speaking to some ladys ,and ive discounted a few ,im hoping to put my boots on the ground in a few months for a reccy of the phils.

I can see why some of these ladys do not have the time to go out a lot ,i get the impression that they do not have a lot of spare cash ,and i will not send any money for any emergencys that they might have.

i will assume that there are lonely guys out there who fall for all this stuff and guys who abuse the system ,if you read the profiles of some ladys ,"please no phots of your package" so i guess that theres a lot of pervy type guys abusing these girls and there are girls who are out for an easy dollar

• Like 2