Balik-bayan Boxes

Jake
Posted
Posted
I just received the 4 items I shipped with LBC 2 nights ago. They were sent door to door from semi-rural Florida to Paul W's place in Consolacion and, with the exception of a ceramic tiger that was fragile and not sufficiently protected, all arrived unscathed, including the 46in HDTV (which is way too big for my small apt). They even shipped my 21 speed bike unboxed, just taped the pedals, air pump, docs and address to the frame and it arrived just as it left. No additional customs or extortion attempts, and nothing was opened by US Customs. Took a little less then 2 months, tracking available and they replied to email queries very promptly and professionally. There are no LBC offices in Fl so I used an agent of their's who handled everything. I highly recommend them.
Thanks Mike for that excellent field report. I will seriously consider LBC here in southern California.Respectfully -- Jake

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

I have read this TOPIC a few weeks ago, could someone give Advice On HOW TO PACK the BOX ,so it would not 1.articles inside doesn't get wet 2, Items doesn't not attract mice.ants and others little bugs. (as some does ship "food stuffs")3.prevent items from breakage/4. how to make sure no items are lost? should the box become"damaged" in transit(double pack or wrap items inside another bag/plastic to prevent lost?)

Edited by ed villas