I Would Not Normally Send Money But....

i am bob
Posted
Posted

:attention: :AddEmoticons04230: :AddEmoticons04230: :AddEmoticons04230: :AddEmoticons04230:

• Like 1

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
As I promised I would update this thread when I finally got to meet her. I will keep it simple ... "I'm in love with the most gorgeous and caring girl in the world" thanks! :AddEmoticons04230:
I hope that was only Part I! Can't wait for Part II, Part III and so on and some photos. :attention:
  • Like 2

brock
Posted
Posted

:AddEmoticons04230: congratulations, good luck for the future :attention:

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

Well done Adventurer and best wishes for the future.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
As I promised I would update this thread when I finally got to meet her. I will keep it simple ... "I'm in love with the most gorgeous and caring girl in the world" thanks! :AddEmoticons04230:
Wait a minute, whoooo wait, what you doing with my wife ???????? :AddEmoticons04230: Glad all worked out for you. :attention:
  • Like 2

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

thanks everyone, I would love to post some pics believe me but I like to keep a little bit of anonymity on the web.oh damn, why not, here is one I took when I was asking to take her photos, she was joking and laughing, it doesn't show her face fully anyway so I'm sure she would't mind and since this is a board only open to members too.... she actually cut her long hair a few days before I got here to my disappointment and shock but the good thing is she still looks beautiful.My thought after this is always go with your gut instinct, I had a feeling that she was going to be someone special and she certainly is.post-1843-0-66257500-1330786544_thumb.jp

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
Adventurer
Posted
Posted
As I promised I would update this thread when I finally got to meet her. I will keep it simple ... "I'm in love with the most gorgeous and caring girl in the world" thanks! :)
I hope that was only Part I! Can't wait for Part II, Part III and so on and some photos. :541:

Part 2. we got engaged a few days ago ;)

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted
As I promised I would update this thread when I finally got to meet her. I will keep it simple ... "I'm in love with the most gorgeous and caring girl in the world" thanks! :)
I hope that was only Part I! Can't wait for Part II, Part III and so on and some photos. :541:

Part 2. we got engaged a few days ago ;)

Our sincerest congratulations. May God bless you both on your journey together.
  • Like 1

TheMason
Posted
Posted

I met a girl about a month ago online. We have just been casually interacting via online and I have texted and called her but she never replies back as she cant; afford to. She will get online about once every 4 days and chat to me. She has told me that she has no family as her remaining parent passed away recently and lives with her only other family member.I'm pretty experienced with the Philippines having been there 3 times now and lived for over a year but of course I'm still learning too. I'm not foolish to send any money to a girl normally but this girl does genuinely seem to be struggling although she has never once complained, moaned about her situation or asked me for money or anything whatsoever.So far she looked to be exactly what I'm looking for in a girl but when I arrive there soon I will find out. I'm tempted to offer her some money so she can also text me occasionally until i get there and maybe buy anything important she needs since she only lost her parent recently.Now some would be thinking a scammer or whatever but she does not give me anything to think she is, just a cute, shy, young nice very pretty girl. She is not a player but is shy, does not say much and I have to do all the talking. She has signaled that she is interested in me but is not over easy etc.I could not offer her anything and I'm sure it would not make a difference but I would hate to realize later when I do know her more that she was in bad shape at this time when i could have helped her a little by maybe just sending her $100. It would not break my bank, the worst I could be doing is helping a scammer but if they are that good then so be it. It's not like I can ask her to prove her parent died etc, what would be a good way to get a little more proof so I'm 100% sure although I nearly feel that now? Would you guys want to help her if in my situation?

If you want to help her, $20 will do it just as well as $100. You'd be shocked how far a frugal Filipina can stretch 800 pesos.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
Fast&Furious
Posted
Posted

A lovely girl (who I met online only so far) once asked me 3000 pesos for her studies.

I sent her 5000.

She never asked anything else.

2 years later, we are still good friends. She wanted to pay me back the money and I told her "only when you get rich".

• Like 1