Throw Away Tickets

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

I'm trying to find a throw away ticket out of the Philippines for next month. The ones I have found are not that cheap? Can it be from any airport in the Philippines even if I will be living on a different island?Any ideas would be great.......

Bundy
Posted
Posted

A ticket departing from any airport is fine. Have a look at Tiger airlines fares departing from Clark.

• Like 1

Garpo
Posted
Posted

I have also found some cheap ones with AirAsia out of Clark

• Like 1

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

OK thanks, I will check these out....

brock
Posted
Posted

You could also get a ferry to Maylaysia, That is most probably the cheapest way to do it.

• Like 1

Adventurer
Posted
Posted
You could also get a ferry to Maylaysia, That is most probably the cheapest way to do it.
that sounds interesting, well I won't actually be going anyway (I hope haha) but where would I book one of these?

brock
Posted
Posted

My ex got me the ticket, it was from a travel agent, either on Gorordo avenue or quite near to there, Sorry I cannot remember the name.Maybe you could find a ticket online somewhere.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

We bought ours here for P788 base fare last week, the total came to around P1,500 ($35) per person.They have numerous payments options and locations. http://www.cebupacificair.com/promo-fares.jpg

Adventurer
Posted
Posted (edited)

Both Tiger air and Air Asia have major problems with their search engines, very frustrating with all the errors, makes you wonder who run their websites?anyway I found some tickets from Clarke to Hong Kong for 1500 pesos (i'm not sure if they add other fees on top). That is with Tiger air. So that should be fine I guess!So if I take tickets for a couple of days before the 21 free visa thing is up then that should be OK yeah?* thanks for all the ideas, boats, airports etc, it has all helped.....the cebu pacific deals don;t start till april btw but some others might be interested

Edited by Adventurer

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Both Tiger air and Air Asia have major problems with their search engines, very frustrating with all the errors, makes you wonder who run their websites?anyway I found some tickets from Clarke to Hong Kong for 1500 pesos (i'm not sure if they add other fees on top). That is with Tiger air. So that should be fine I guess!So if I take tickets for a couple of days before the 21 free visa thing is up then that should be OK yeah?* thanks for all the ideas, boats, airports etc, it has all helped.....the cebu pacific deals don;t start till april btw but some others might be interested
You're correct about those two airlines concerning their websites, I too had the same problems! I searched everywhere and found Cebu Pacific Air had the cheapest airfare around and they were very flexible how and where to make payments! Promo tickets are usually quoted the base price and the Philippine tax, seating assignment and administration fees are added on almost coming out double from the base price. If the P1,500 you mentioned above from Clark to Hong Kong is the base price, your total price may come out to around P2,800 per person! The tickets I bought for P788, came out to P1,500($35) total per person! I paid cash for our tickets at an LBC office just across the street from where we live! Also the Travel Tax is not included with Cebu Pacific Air, but I don't know about other airlines and if you go through a travel agent, they will automatically tack on the travel tax on to the ticket price increasing your total cost by P1,620 per person!
  • Like 1