What Is Up With Thease Micro Mini Skirts

til
Posted
Posted

It's funny, have you ever noticed its always the others that are really old, while we are all at the very least "in good shape" or "only as old as we feel"?Well anyway, my gf (and all her friends and cousins) are always dressed decently when we go out. So my guess is, that the guys make the girls dress up like that. On the other hand my impression is, that all the conservative behaviour of Filipinas is dictated by a rather thin layer of civilization, mostly worried about what other people think. They will drop it quite quickly if they think "no one will know" or in the sure surroundings of the home. Things like: my gf will go to the toilet while her sis in law is showering (same room) and they will just chit-chat away while doing that. Or my "mom-in law" will flash me her t*t* while changing t-shirts without giving it a second thought.

BobNChe
Posted
Posted (edited)
I sat or stood under the escalators or rode up behind some and many did not even have underwear on.
Enough said right there. Get a life.
I am not sure who the heck you think you are talking to with your get a life comment. Are you trying to tell me that you never looked up a very short dress before. Maybe you are one of those old fools with one of those young babies for a girl friend and that is why you got offended but I have a life sir and I suggest you mind your own business since I was not talking to you unless you are one of those old guys with one of those ridiculously short dresses on their ladies and then it would be you who needs a real life.
I'm not nearly as old as you are and I don't need to position myself under escalators to get my jollies. Rookies at 62+, you gotta love em, or not.Mate, if you just look at the way your post read, you might understand the comment I made. Edited by BobNChe

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
It's funny, have you ever noticed its always the others that are really old, while we are all at the very least "in good shape" or "only as old as we feel"?Well anyway, my gf (and all her friends and cousins) are always dressed decently when we go out. So my guess is, that the guys make the girls dress up like that. On the other hand my impression is, that all the conservative behaviour of Filipinas is dictated by a rather thin layer of civilization, mostly worried about what other people think. They will drop it quite quickly if they think "no one will know" or in the sure surroundings of the home. Things like: my gf will go to the toilet while her sis in law is showering (same room) and they will just chit-chat away while doing that. Or my "mom-in law" will flash me her t*t* while changing t-shirts without giving it a second thought.
Whoa that was too much information for me. :rolleyes: The girls here go around the house in their towels after a shower but there is only one C/R for everyone. But everyone usually wears pants or longer skirts when they go out. Most filipinas I know that do wear skirts when they go out usually wear shorts under them. To keep the peekers at bay I guess :23_11_62[1]:

scianna54
Posted
Posted

Many girls do wear g-strings. It may look like no undewear if you are not wearing your glasses..

til
Posted
Posted

And also the fur-panties may fool you SugarwareZ-005.gif

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
And also the fur-panties may fool you SugarwareZ-005.gif
Gotta keep warm :7522: :rolleyes:

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
I have to say that I have seen quite a few minis in Robinson's and from time to time in Ayala and SM and many at the disco clubs at night, but not all over the place.
Dang it, evidently I was going to the wrong malls. I never made it to Robinsons...maybe that was for the better tho...I hear there are alot of ladyboys at Robinsons, and knowing my luck I would have peaked under the wrong mini and gotten a horrible surprise. :rolleyes: Seriously though, from what I saw Filipinos are conservative and I can't recall seeing any minis while I was there and really the only shorts I saw were in the gym or at the beach.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey Vol .... I deleted one of your double posts .... just so you know ..... know big deal .....

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

I wear pants and occasionally shorts. I do not have to wear sexy clothing in public to keep Lee happy and if that is what other ladies feel that they have to do what is so bad about it.

BobNChe
Posted
Posted
I wear pants and occasionally shorts. I do not have to wear sexy clothing in public to keep Lee happy and if that is what other ladies feel that they have to do what is so bad about it.
I see the skirts now and then at Ayala or SM, must be a Robinson's thing.Filipinas, usually younger ones, are showing more bare skin, clevage, thighs and such in recent years. They are influenced by western TV, the Internet and magazines I think.It's very common for girls with foreigners to try and keep up with the Jones' regarding their attire. But the majority wear what I call "the uniform". Tight jeans, high heels, shimmering/glittery top, big sun glasses (even inside) and a knock off designer handabg big enough for the kitchen sink.No big deal for me either way as Kristine dresses quite conservatively and I like it that way.