What Is Up With Thease Micro Mini Skirts

Markham
Posted
Posted (edited)
Heck, I even have trouble getting Mel to take her clothes off in bed!! (hope she doesn't read this)
Yup, I have the same problem. She (Leah - in case you're wondering!!) always comes to bed not quite fully-clothed, wraps herself in the duvet - and has the temerity to complain woefully if the temperature drops below 24 degrees!I think the OP is having problems reconciling his western moral outlook with local Asian culture. Either that or he's simply being a Troll.Mark Edited by Markham

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

As I think someone else said, I think he is seeing a lot of Korean ladies and mixing them up with Filipinas. Many of the Koreans that I see walking around or in the malls dress with rather short dresses and I am not complaining because I like the scenery of them and the few Filipinas who also dress that way.....I am not dead yet SugarwareZ-004.gif and I can still look and my wife does not mind as long as all I do is look.It surely cannot be said that many of the Filipinas in Cebu dress that way as I too have found most to be conservative and it took quite a few years for my wife to be totally comfortable around me, and she still will not dress sexy in public even when I have seen her in the house in a tank top and told her that it looks good on her and she should wear it when we go out and she replies no way in return.

Travis
Posted
Posted

I am sorry guys, I am only human and I love to look at women. I will have to learn the difference in nationalities here, maybe I was wrong and they were not Filipinas.Sorry if I insulted anyones sense of morality.

Markham
Posted
Posted
I am sorry guys, I am only human and I love to look at women.
Looking at women is natural pastime but deliberately looking up their skirts is perverted.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Looking at women is natural pastime but deliberately looking up their skirts is perverted.
Hey I was just standing there minding my own business when she slid past at an upward angle. :D :1 (72):

Markham
Posted
Posted
Hey I was just standing there minding my own business when she slid past at an upward angle. :o :th_thimage_265775:
And your eyes went heavenward ....

volstateguy
Posted
Posted (edited)
Does walking around with little mirrors on the tops of your shoes count as being a pervert? That way you're technically looking UP their skirt :th_thimage_265775: :o Edited by volstateguy

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Guys, I think it is perfectly normal to look up at the ladies walking around or on the escalator but sitting around with the express purpose of intentionally looking up their dresses would surely be wrong, although I would doubt that there would be one among us that would not look if a ladies dress blew up in the wind or a lady was wearing a see through blouse........... I think we are coming down too hard on Traveler because we are reading too much into his post......... I had a long back and forth with him in pm's and I think he understands what he was doing wrong now and I hope he will choose his words more wisely in the future........All of us have our prejudices within us, and many let them slide out in some of our posts, and he is just not as forum wise as some of us who have been around longer.......I try to give everyone a second chance and had Paul and Bob not given me a second chance when I broke some rules on the other forum, I probably would never have been here now............Now you guys know who to blame for me be on forums on. 2245_safe.gif :th_thimage_265775:

• 3 months later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Since I just saw this thread again, I had to comment again. Some of the shortest skirts that I remember seeing in the Robinson mall were worn by girly boys. A couple of weeks before we left to go back to the states, my wife went shopping upstairs for some pearls as gifts for friends back in the states and I sat at, your guessed it, the coffee shop near the elevators. No, I did not look up and I made it a point to look the other way in case one of you guys who knows me just happened to be walking by and saw me there. :3_12_31[1]: Anyway, not one, but no less than 3 girly boys came by in the 15 or 20 minutes that I was sitting there and each had a shorter dress than the one before. I think it must have been a contest. SugarwareZ-002.gif One stopped by and asked if I wanted a massage and I just laughed and told him Sorry Pal in a fairly loud voice and his eyes got very wide, and then he just walked away very quickly and when we left, it was out front on the steps with some others hanging out.Next, a real disgusting looking girl walked up to where I was sitting and also asked if i wanted a massage and I said, Hell No, and off she went. Just the thought of that girl makes my stomach turn, so I guess maybe some of the short dresses traveler saw could have been girly boys?

Hoz
Posted
Posted (edited)
Ladyboy2.JPG Edited by Hoz