What Is Up With Thease Micro Mini Skirts

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yup, for you guys who think you can tell the difference, here are some shockers for you

post-40-1244512825_thumb.jpg

post-40-1244512841_thumb.jpg

post-40-1244512896_thumb.jpg

post-40-1244512915_thumb.jpg

post-40-1244512947_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr. Lee

Mik
Posted
Posted

Can you tell the difference here?

post-184-1244520749_thumb.jpg

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Since I just saw this thread again, I had to comment again. Some of the shortest skirts that I remember seeing in the Robinson mall were worn by girly boys. A couple of weeks before we left to go back to the states, my wife went shopping upstairs for some pearls as gifts for friends back in the states and I sat at, your guessed it, the coffee shop near the elevators. No, I did not look up and I made it a point to look the other way in case one of you guys who knows me just happened to be walking by and saw me there. :3_12_31[1]: Anyway, not one, but no less than 3 girly boys came by in the 15 or 20 minutes that I was sitting there and each had a shorter dress than the one before. I think it must have been a contest. SugarwareZ-002.gif One stopped by and asked if I wanted a massage and I just laughed and told him Sorry Pal in a fairly loud voice and his eyes got very wide, and then he just walked away very quickly and when we left, it was out front on the steps with some others hanging out.Next, a real disgusting looking girl walked up to where I was sitting and also asked if i wanted a massage and I said, Hell No, and off she went. Just the thought of that girl makes my stomach turn, so I guess maybe some of the short dresses traveler saw could have been girly boys?
Well I think if you have the legs and body for it, why not? I might even slip into that tight little skirt you sent me Lee but then again its a bit cool here today. SugarwareZ-005.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Can you tell the difference here?
All I can see is Mike S bending over,what can you see that I cant ?????? :3_12_31[1]:

Hoz
Posted
Posted (edited)

WOW Mr Lee, I thot I had something with that one picture, but you came up with a whole gallery! Ummmmm, some of those LB's look pretty good...

Edited by Hoz

brock
Posted
Posted
WOW Mr Lee, I thot I had something with that one picture, but you came up with a whole gallery! Ummmmm, some of those LB's look pretty good...
Well i would SugarwareZ-004.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hoz, it was perfect timing. I got an email just a few days ago that included all those pictures and asked people to pick which were girls and which were not, and most men got it wrong because at the bottom, it said they were all men and that even amazed me because I was thinking at least one of them was a woman. :wt-hell: Let me say that from my experience in the Philippines, some of the sexiest looking and sexiest dressed women walking around, were actually lady-boys. I sure am glad I am already happily married, or I might end up in a Philippine jail if I dated one and found a male appendage hanging there upon a feel. :wt-hell:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Thinking of switching teams? SugarwareZ-007.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Malibogmike
Posted
Posted

OMG yeah that sh&t not right but i seen alot in thailand i had to check the goods and lucky me all clams