What Makes Your Wife… Go Off?

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

After 12 months(actually 16) giving birth to the 2nd child, I asked her to work so she could have some extra for her,Well she did work for about 3 months, I never saw what she earned ,AND SHE Left last Oct 2011, .SO i guess if you want to GET YOUR WIFE/PARTNER OFF is tell her to get work .. :hystery:(as of 1march 2012 she still claims she still seeking work :hystery: )

Garpo
Posted
Posted

Have you ever made the mistake of saying another girl is beautiful without also saying "not as beautiful and sexy as you"? At least one month in the dog house for me.

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Ouch, Gary! Looks like you and Dave know what not to say. :)

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Call me harsh or what ever you wish but as soon as it starts with me my words are, do not bother with that tampo crap as it does not work with me.Gone; over in seconds and life is back to normal.My opinion is do not let it become something that can be played on.

• Like 5

daisy
Posted
Posted
Call me harsh or what ever you wish but as soon as it starts with me my words are, do not bother with that tampo crap as it does not work with me.Gone; over in seconds and life is back to normal.My opinion is do not let it become something that can be played on.
I agree and for me it is the basis of a real matured relationship.As we live along together, we can understand each other. Only looking at the back of my husband I know what is his mood. Just like me, I can't make up stories because he sees me thoroughly, as I am transparent as a glass to him.It works both ways, no playing games. :thumbsup:
  • Like 4

• 8 months later...
Julia
Posted
Posted

Hey eveybody!!!! What about our TEMPO/TAMPO (whatever is called days...) that we just want to be alone and not bothered????why do they stuck like leaches and keep on complaining that we are not happy with them and we do not love them and and and .... mercy!!!! we do have our times too!!!heheheh I have mine tonight!!!!

this is why I like reading "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" ... :cheersty:

• Like 1

sjp52
Posted
Posted

I thought the same thing Jake. Great minds think alike.

First time my wife tried tampo on me, I sat in the chair with a sad face. The kids said to my wife, Oh look what you did to uncle, You made him so sad. She felt guilty and never did it again. But to tell you the truth I think I prefer the silent treatment to getting a blast of her anger ( man can they talk fast when upset )

• Like 5

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)

Jake & Scott................ the tile wording was purely coincidental. :rolleyes:

Julia, An Filipinas are from..................Philippines. :mocking:

LOL make that Topic Title! No coffee when I posted.

Edited by Old55
  • Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

I thought the same thing Jake. Great minds think alike.

First time my wife tried tampo on me, I sat in the chair with a sad face. The kids said to my wife, Oh look what you did to uncle, You made him so sad. She felt guilty and never did it again. But to tell you the truth I think I prefer the silent treatment to getting a blast of her anger ( man can they talk fast when upset )

Hey Scott, first pitcher of MoJo is on me buddy. We should hold a contest on which one of us

will get a slap in the face from an angry GRO.....he, he. But I must tell you that Old55 will have

us beat. His OP title was so subtle but slick none the less. Dan.....you are my DOM Master!

Little Grasshoppa -- Jake

• Like 4