A Man On The Run

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)

One man that many of us know has a long history of being on the run from the law. 1992, XXXX XXXXXX drove his car at 90 miles per hour on a highway with his wife clinging to the back of the car. He was swerving left and right trying to make her fall off. He was arrest and got out of jail on bail. The case was never settled in court because he ran away. He left the USA and went into hiding in the Philippines. The case is still open as was proven by a letter from the Georgia State Police. 2006, XXXX XXXXXX was charged with abusing a Filipina, who he claimed was his wife but he didn’t have a Marriage Certificate and the date of marriage he gave was 10 days before he arrived in the Philippines. He was charged with running an illegal business and not having a valid visa. He was arrested and only spent 2 or 3 days in the Immigration jail before he bought his own plane ticket to Hong Kong. He later flew to Australia and worked for a few months before illegally reentering the Philippines. He was Blacklisted and ordered deported but he bought his own plane ticket so he wasn’t deported back to the USA where he would face changes still pending since 1992. 2011, XXXX XXXXXX was being sought by investors who claim he scammed them out of money. Another Filipina filed charges against him for physical abuse. His girlfriend was under age. He was Blacklisted and therefore in the Philippines illegally and didn’t have a valid visa.So what does he do? Everyone knows the answer, he runs and hides again. He says he is in the USA so you can be sure he is not there. Many believe he is still in the Philippines.Here is proof that XXXX XXXXX is hiding again and afraid to face justice:1. He refuses to post pictures of himself showing his current location.2. He refuses to meet up with his friends in the USA or the Philippines.3. He removed all pictures of himself and his girlfriend from his Facebook account.4. He deletes or banns any posted who mentions or asks questions about his money making scheme or about the legal problems he faced in the past or he faces now.Is the Girlfriend a Victim or an Accomplice? I believe she is both and here is why:1. She is a victim because she is a minor and has been abused.2. She is an accomplice because she knows where XXXX is hiding and is probably with him. And, she has been helping him spend the money he scammed from other people. She has changed her Facebook name from XXXXX XXXXXX to Key zia Na Rak. Is she trying to hide too? And, she has removed all pictures of her boyfriend from her Facebook.He really fits the saying: “Now you see him now you don’t.”Whenever people he scammed or the law starts closing in, he does his disappearing act.One thing is for sure, he will not reappear in the Philippines until at least April 20 when his girlfriend turns 18. Her date of birth is April 20, 1994.He also ran to avoid being served a court subpoena for assaulting another Filipina.He ran so he doesn’t have to face his investors.And, of course he ran because sooner or later Immigration is coming after him.Now you see him, now you don’t, now you see him, now you don’t.You can run and hide but not forever. The world is becoming a smaller place.

Edited by Americano

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

Damn shame we can't name names and help protect others from this cockroach!

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Damn shame we can't name names and help protect others from this cockroach!
It is not considered a good thing to do when it involves other owners of Philippines forums, anyone can do a search on the web and come up with what this is all about but, I as a Philippines forum owner do not want to get involved.When the facts if any are proven then it may be a different story but at this stage, innocent until proven guilty is how we do things in the west.
  • Like 3

Tatoosh
Posted
Posted

For evil to prevail, it only takes good men to remain silent. While I understand that you do not want to participate, his owning another forum is significant only to you. Legal charges are not hearsay, they are a matter of public record. If people come here to learn about the good and the bad of the Philippines, stifling warning by suppressing names of shysters and criminals is of no service to anyone. That's the end of my spiel for today.

Americano
Posted
Posted
For evil to prevail, it only takes good men to remain silent. While I understand that you do not want to participate, his owning another forum is significant only to you. Legal charges are not hearsay, they are a matter of public record. If people come here to learn about the good and the bad of the Philippines, stifling warning by suppressing names of shysters and criminals is of no service to anyone. That's the end of my spiel for today.
I agree with you and that's why I will not stay silent. This time good will prevail in the end. I'm here to be sure that happens.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
So if next week you get accused of something we will print it here even if you may have been out of town for all we know.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
I agree with you and that's why I will not stay silent. This time good will prevail in the end. I'm here to be sure that happens.
I respect the fact you are angry and want justice. Soon all the facts will all come out in the papers and that should make for some good reading. :angry:Lets learn from what happened to Sven Erik Berger and Karen Castro Esdrelon.
  • Like 3

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)

Innocent people face the charges or accusations against them because they know they are innocent. Guilty people run and hide, like Paul has done for several years.What happened with Sven and Karen was completely different from what we are talking about now. In Paul's case there's a lot of proof that he is guilty of more than one criminal act.

Edited by Americano

brock
Posted
Posted

I think we all know who this is about, and while i have sympathy for those who have lost any money, I think names should not be mentioned until the case is proven. Then by all means tell everything about this person.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I agree. To name names at this point on this forum will only cause grief for Tom. Wait until it is proven fact rather than conjecture and then I'm sure Tom will let you go to town with it. We all know it is going to happen - just have to wait for a little bit yet.

• Like 1