A Man On The Run

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

Bob, yes I agree with all that and NO I was not refering to you. I was refering to Dave Hound how he quoted my post and accused me of having a Vendetta against the man in question and then even went on to accuse me or suspect me of having something to do with a French guy who I take it is the person who runs the blog. I just get tired of this sort of crap. I really enjoyed this forum and the friendly posts and then I get these personal attacks that really do put me off from ever posting here again and that is exactly how I feel now.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I get these personal attacks that really do put me off from ever posting here again and that is exactly how I feel now.
And yet this entire thread is a personal attack. That is what a vendetta is, and if you think you are going to change your target from the the 'man in question' to me, then I suggest we both stop it. Again, you have had your say, enough already. I was not going to reply myself because I am trying to follow my own advice and drop it. If you don't to post here then that is your choice.

i am bob
Posted
Posted
Bob, yes I agree with all that and NO I was not refering to you. I was refering to Dave Hound how he quoted my post and accused me of having a Vendetta against the man in question and then even went on to accuse me or suspect me of having something to do with a French guy who I take it is the person who runs the blog. I just get tired of this sort of crap. I really enjoyed this forum and the friendly posts and then I get these personal attacks that really do put me off from ever posting here again and that is exactly how I feel now.
I think Dave was trying to tell you (in his way) that copying the information posted on his site and then posting it on here was causing some people to incorrectly assume it was your information. I know it was kind of rough but he is frustrated too. He is one of the people helping to run this forum and I think they are all ready to just delete this whole series of posts - not because the information isn't valuable but because of the reasons I gave in my previous post. We only see the information presented in front of us... They see and hear all the issues not only about how we conduct ourselves but also from other sites and their thoughts on this forum as well. And it seems most of us aren't listening to what they are trying to tell us... leave this string alone for now! Wait until the time is right and then we can all go to town on it... Dave is really a nice guy but he is also very straight forward - that is just his way. Once you get to know him better, you'll most likely rely on him for a lot of good advice! So don't be too hard on him for what he told you - remember that he is having a lot more angst than we are -as all the forum moderators as well as our host!And now that I'm late again... Off to work!
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
Dave is just attempting to call out the forum rules and is not attacking you. Please read the forum rules if there is something you don't understand you can message the forum owner who is a good guy.

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

There needs to be a cooling off period on this topic, this topic will be stopped at this time. Thank you all for stating your opinions.

• Like 2

Adventurer
Posted
Posted
I think Dave was trying to tell you (in his way) that copying the information posted on his site and then posting it on here was causing some people to incorrectly assume it was your information. I know it was kind of rough but he is frustrated too.
Hold on, this is where I have a problem, I have not posted any information, the other member has, I think you guys are getting me mixed up with the OP or something, what is going on here? I'm really annoyed now!

Adventurer
Posted
Posted

You know what. I think there are too many people on medication on Cebu forums that get all messed up in the head. I now also excuse myself from this forum, Bye!

Genius
Posted
Posted

Oh come on now, this is becoming even more hilarious than I thought possible. We are having defections from this forum now, surreal.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

OK just got home from working in the rain all night and its clear to me that Dave has mixed up the quotes of Adventurer and Americano in this post here, time to cool off.

• Like 2

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

So, a priest a rabbi and Obama walk in to a bar. Oh nevermind........ :dance: :541: :crack-up: