Another Fugitive Caught & Deported

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

What does this exactly have to do or relate to ANOTHER Fugitive Caught & Deported? 1%20%28103%29.gif :bonk:

Thought it was about Fugitives that was caught & deported here in the RP? :th_exactly:

Jake
Posted
Posted

The OP started by Bubba was about an American being processed for security fraud. And then a few posts later,

an Australian made the local news for bank robbery in Australia. And then another post discuss a Filipino being

black listed......

It's all good, somewhat related and on topic -- well, depending on my reading comprehension, which is still at turd

grade level......he, he.

• Like 3

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey Jake how about giving me your score card so I can keep up ....... my poor little itsy bitsy tiny weeny brain can keep up with all these changes ..... although all related it is hard to know which reply is related to which topic ..... but it's all good ...... :mocking:

• Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted
In this day and Age we all do what do what we do, to survive.

Can i borrow $100 please. i need to buy milk for my baby............ i really, really promised to pay you as soon as i can borrow another hundred form Mike S.

:hystery:

• Like 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
In this day and Age we all do what do what we do, to survive.

Can i borrow $100 please. i need to buy milk for my baby............ i really, really promised to pay you as soon as i can borrow another hundred form Mike S.

:blonde: mmmm, I guesss the Closet door was NOT Shut then?? :dance:

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Ashanti ...... did you get the check yet ????????????? ...... I sent it as soon as I head you needed it ... it's drawn on my bank in the Spratly Islands .... just can't remember if the funds are Pinipino or in Chinese ..... but don't worry ... it's all good ..... :dance: :tiphat:

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Ashanti ...... did you get the check yet ????????????? ...... I sent it as soon as I head you needed it ... it's drawn on my bank in the Spratly Islands .... just can't remember if the funds are Pinipino or in Chinese ..... but don't worry ... it's all good ..... :dance: :tiphat:

Yup, the checks in the mail!
  • Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted (edited)

I mailed a check too but I forgot you only asked for $100 when I wrote the check for $300. Can you sent the extra $200. back to me today? I need it soon to pay my electric bill.

No, I'm not a scammer from Nigeria but that's where I learned it from.

Edited by Americano
  • Like 2

Ashanti
Posted
Posted

why, thank you dear chap ................ your soooooooooo wonderful!!!

no worries if its filipino or chinese currency, they are all good - all monies looks purple to me! but please if you dont mindt to make sure that its not Zimbabwean dollars ......... im too small to cart a wheelborrowful of monies .......... :lol:

I mailed a check too but I forgot you only asked for $100 when I wrote the check for $300. Can you sent the extra $200. back to me today? I need it soon to pay my electric bill.

You got the nerve!!!

your cheque bounced ............ thats why i need to borrow another hundred. ............

now, im going to consult my solicitor to sue you for my aggravation and embarrassment at the bank .......... how could you do that to me??????? :( and i thought you were my dearest, dearest friend! :mocking:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Ashanti ...... did you get the check yet ????????????? ...... I sent it as soon as I head you needed it ... it's drawn on my bank in the Spratly Islands .... just can't remember if the funds are Filipino or in Chinese ..... but don't worry ... it's all good ..... :dance: :tiphat:

why, thank you dear chap ................ your soooooooooo wonderful!!!

no worries if its filipino or chinese currency, they are all good - all monies looks purple to me! but please if you don't mind to make sure that its not Zimbabwean dollars ......... imtoo small to cart a wheelborrowful of monies .......... :lol:

You got the nerve!!!

your cheque bounced ............ that's why i need to borrow another hundred. ............

now, i'm going to consult my solicitor to sue you for my aggravation and embarrassment at the bank .......... how could you do that to me??????? :( and i thought you were my dearest, dearest friend! :mocking:

:unsure: You know something, The funnier this gets the more it rings true, What amazes me, is that there are Some, out in this Big Wide Internet World that actually still believe in the scam Stories. To a degree, I can see maybe and perhaps understand?? a Once bitten $100 momentarily indiscretion But! I was reading a few days ago about one Guy, who claims to have sent over $10.000 to Africa, now he was asking for some sort of help collection, to recoup his money. mmmm I thought, new Scam coming here. Whoever dreams these Scams up, could be a real business success, if they could channel there minds into legal ideas, like Advertising maybe. (legal Scams There too I guess sometimes)

Have to Admit, if I am Bored, I look at the Scam Sites to see what the latest Scams are and chuckle at reasons given, for responding to them,

The one I read last night was " I am a Sucker for a Sob Story " ( Just a Sucker more like, I thought.) :no:

But then, That's Life, If it was not for them, what would I read on Cold & Boring nights, when most are asleep :morning1:

• Like 2