Another Fugitive Caught & Deported

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Jeez !! and some people get worried about the wrong Address on an Acri Card.

makes you sit and ponder FA.

I am sure we will hear more on this Subject.

For me, I think I would be looking over my Shoulder, permanently :unsure:

As they say " Money is the Root, of all Evil "

• Like 1

Lara Croft
Posted
Posted

Yes my first post Jake, just to let the people know the truth who read the previous article that Philippines is claiming the credit now but i wasn't the REAL Story. Have you read the article now in philstar. I tried to look for the video but i can't access it anymore.

IF BI people are smart enough, they should have file charges against Johnson for overstaying in their country but they didn't!!!

Indeed money is the root of evil but most of all, it is GREED thats drives people to do EVIL STUFF!!! And Philippines is a corrupt country and greedy for credit that really don't belong to THEM. If its not for the Filipina Businesswoman who contacted US the arrest wouldn't be possible.

The Fugitive is now deported from the Philippines. He is now in California....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

another fugitive has been caught,

A Montana fugitive wanted on federal drug charges has been arrested in the Philippines, according to the U.S. Marshals Service.

Alexander Theodore Bean, 25, was arrested by Philippine immigration authorities Friday morning on a warrant based on charges of conspiracy to distribute heroin and possession of heroin with intent to distribute, the federal law enforcement agency announced.

The warrant was issued in U.S. District Court in Billings on May 24, 2011.

"Information obtained in the state of Montana led authorities to believe that Bean had been traveling in and out of the Philippines," according to a press release. "Initially Bean was believed to be residing in Angeles City, Philippines. After exhausting several leads in Angeles City, the Philippines Bureau of Immigration developed additional information that ultimately led to the fugitive's arrest in Bolotan."

Bean will be deported from the Philippines and eventually brought to Montana on the federal drug charges.

AN American wanted in his own country for possessing and selling heroin was expelled and banned from returning to the Philippines, according to the Bureau of Immigration.

http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/montana-fugitive-arrestred-in-philippines/article_5f3c1671-f31f-5830-a37e-727e62f8f2c1.html

update to this story

Alexander Theodore Bean, 25, left the Ninoy Aquino International Airport aboard a Philippine Airlines flight to Los Angeles, California after he was deported barely four days after his arrest in Cabangan, Zambales by operatives of the bureau’s fugitive search unit.

http://news.manilastandardtoday.com/2012/05/30/american-deported-for-drug-charges-in-us/

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Another Mr Bean story! :)

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Another Mr Bean story! :)

When is the dvd out

Mike S
Posted
Posted

OMG ....... they've arrested Mr. Bean ....... please tell me it isn't so ....... well at least he was invited to the royal couples wedding but not the Obamma's ....... maybe because they don't drive a Mr. Bean car ....... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

OMG ....... they've arrested Mr. Bean ....... please tell me it isn't so ....... well at least he was invited to the royal couples wedding but not the Obamas ....... maybe because they don't drive a Mr. Bean car ....... :hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

:thumbsup:

For those not sure here. sorry Mike, don't mean to tread on your toes. just some Thursday Morning Humour filling my head. :unsure: I am a Big Bean Fan

post-2148-0-05103500-1338444641_thumb.jp

post-2148-0-84229700-1338444662_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Campero
Posted
Posted

Why the fixation with these criminals?

Is it because you think it makes all foreigners in the Philippines seem unworthy in the eyes of the host country? I don't think any perceptions would change regarding foreigners living in the Philippines even if there are ZERO foreigners hiding there that are wanted by the law.

Is it because we all conduct our lives so self-righteously that we are indignant to those that don't?

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the approximately 250,000 illegal Filipinos residing in the USA?

Just curious..........seems people relish and gloat in these stories while there are thousands of internationally wanted criminals being repatriated for trial every week all over the world.

Warm Regards, as always,

Campero

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

Why the fixation with these criminals?

Is it because you think it makes all foreigners in the Philippines seem unworthy in the eyes of the host country? I don't think any perceptions would change regarding foreigners living in the Philippines even if there are ZERO foreigners hiding there that are wanted by the law.

Is it because we all conduct our lives so self-righteously that we are indignant to those that don't?

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the approximately 250,000 illegal Filipinos residing in the USA?

Just curious..........seems people relish and gloat in these stories while there are thousands of internationally wanted criminals being repatriated for trial every week all over the world.

Warm Regards, as always,

Campero

bear with me in my explanantion

when a "fugitive" is caught here,and its a Not a Native

the press sometimes nearly wets its panties in trying to publish it

you rarely hear about the same crime being commmited by a local yet when "foreigner" does it,

OGM the press has an frenzy,,

2. about the "fixation"

when this happens nearby, either an arrest or a crime occurs and its a Foreigner involved

, the locals attitude changes* as fast as a "mood swing" i think that those who dont have daily access to the local news should be aware of what is happening outside, as to protect ourselves/myself/our families

3. ppl seem to like the "negaitive" in the news than a "feel good" "make me happy story"

4, the illegal aliens in the US, ? I cant comment on that issue as

1. i have not been back to there to spend any meaninful time in the past 13yrs. what I heard that AZ.AL are trying to do the job that the US government would NOT do ,

2,what I can say, is the 250.000

(est 100.000 workers.rest is family,---underage,senior citizen ect)RP that are there (in the US)are HELPING the RP economy with the money they send back

(and the jobs they do at least some of them are ones that AMERICAN Workers Do Not Want To Do), without this or part of this $$$, many families here would be in much worse shape.

(less beer drinking,spending money of cock fights, investing in quick rich schemes,then losing the money)

in the past there was a person who was on this forum who wasnt who he said he was, Now he is a long term resident in the Nevada department of corrections,.. (members lies,and deceptions post)

late edit/update *

i have a USMC T shirt w/logo. . I wore it a few days after the smith incident/conviction. Since then I have not worn it. when i wore that time I got a lot of STARES and not the usual smiling faces,. i sensed that it was not "right" to wear it....So by the actions of others it can effect us,

Edited by Call me Bubba
  • Like 2

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

In regards to the local media......

"They don't try to educate people,

they only care about sensationalism

and don't think about the consequences of how they deliver the news,"

• Like 4