Latest Trip To S&r

Thomas
Posted
Posted
about FRESH MILK that was posted on previous topic, Yes they had at lease 3 different brands cant recall the exact price 249p-349? for half gallon(2 liter)

Iiiiiiii! :) In Sweden milk cost around 65 pesos per litre.

No problem skipping if staying in the Philippines shorter periods, but when I will ive there I will want a type of youghurt/kefir, which I expect I will have to do myself. (It's easy and very litle work, just need corect bacteria and fresh milk.) So I will need to buy milk somewhere regularly... :unsure:

i am bob
Posted
Posted
about FRESH MILK that was posted on previous topic, Yes they had at lease 3 different brands cant recall the exact price 249p-349? for half gallon(2 liter)

Iiiiiiii! :) In Sweden milk cost around 65 pesos per litre.

No problem skipping if staying in the Philippines shorter periods, but when I will ive there I will want a type of youghurt/kefir, which I expect I will have to do myself. (It's easy and very litle work, just need corect bacteria and fresh milk.) So I will need to buy milk somewhere regularly... :unsure:

But do you have the goat stomach bladder to cure the Kefir?

Thomas
Posted
Posted
But do you have the goat stomach bladder to cure the Kefir?

It's either youghurt or kefir, but I wrote that, because I don't believe foreigners know what Swedish A-fil is :)

It's rather similar, but other bacterias. (It's easy to make. Just add corect bacterias and put it a bit warm a day.)

• Like 1