Retirement

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Congratulations on your retirement.

It is a day of wonder and sadness all rolled into one.

dali dali

Thank you for the Thought, you are quite right. will you tell us a little about yourself now you are here. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

dalidali
Posted
Posted

dali dali

Thank you for the Thought, you are quite right. will you tell us a little about yourself now you are here. :thumbsup:

A few words about myself were put in the "say hello" section and to summarize:....

66 now, from the USA, live in Mexico right now and this place has run it's course with me. By that I mean the adventure is waning quickly.

I joined here to try and get some basic information about the Phils in general but Cebu in particular. (yes I met a lady online who is from Cebu)

The sea, fishing and jungles are good things.....low cost of living, availability of eager companionship a couple of other good things.

Maybe I can figure out the rest?...

Thanks

dalidali

• Like 2

Jake
Posted
Posted

dali dali

A few words about myself were put in the "say hello" section and to summarize:....

66 now, from the USA, live in Mexico right now and this place has run it's course with me. By that I mean the adventure is waning quickly.

I joined here to try and get some basic information about the Phils in general but Cebu in particular. (yes I met a lady online who is from Cebu)

The sea, fishing and jungles are good things.....low cost of living, availability of eager companionship a couple of other good things.

Maybe I can figure out the rest?...

Thanks

dalidali

Well, Dali-Dali (tagalog word to hurry up).......your adventure may not necessary be waning at this point

in your life. I believe you've been there and done that and now your golden years should include the

attitude of "island time". You've lived in Mexico and the term manana-manana comes to mind.

I myself thoroughly enjoy my senior citizen afternoon nap, after some afternoon delight of course.....he, he.

Welcome to our friendly forum sir -- Jake

• Like 2

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Jack, you are most definitely not alone.

With a little over one month remaining until we relocate to the Philippines and into retirement, just this past week it has begun to hit home to me what i will be leaving behind but as soon as these thoughts come into my mind, i just have to remind myself of my fast escalating health problems caused by years of smallcrop farming.I have serious issues with an achilles tendon, and then there's the hip, and then so and so.

In my case i honestly don't think i would be able to carry on much further so it makes the decision rather one of neccessity than by choice.

I still have mixed feelings about it but i do look forward to a new life and with winter now setting in here, it makes me want to leave NOW!

Hi Kuya Bundy

Jake knows a personal trainer over here who will whip you into shape and make you forget all about those ache`s and pains

• Like 5

Jake
Posted
Posted
Hi Kuya Bundy Jake knows a personal trainer over here who will whip you into shape and make you forget all about those ache`s and pains

Wait a minute, isn't this the same "madame" who attended to you not so long ago on Jake's recommendation?

Think i'll pass.........i've got enough scars already :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Yeah, I miss my Georgie! I still don't know how he-she keeps his testicles so shiny. By the way, she retired from

madame services but her friends are immediately available for professional massage with sensation.....he, he.

• Like 4

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted
Hi Kuya Bundy Jake knows a personal trainer over here who will whip you into shape and make you forget all about those ache`s and pains

Wait a minute, isn't this the same "madame" who attended to you not so long ago on Jake's recommendation?

Think i'll pass.........i've got enough scars already :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

Yeah, I miss my Georgie! I still don't know how he-she keeps his testicles so shiny. By the way, she retired from

madame services but her friends are immediately available for professional massage with sensation.....he, he.

Hey Bundy don`t knock it till you try it haha Jake you have the experience so I think you need to take Bundy in hand and help him haha

Mike S
Posted
Posted
Jake you have the experience so I think you need to take Bundy in hand

I ain't gonna touch that comment with a ten foot pole ...... but Bundy if you decide to take him up on his offer be sure you have plenty of (Hounddriver cream) ..... JGF can help you out there for a slight fee of course ...... (damn ...... why do things that always make you feel good tend to be so expensive) ...... :nudie: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 2

Bundy
Posted
Posted

It's all getting too much for me.............think i'm gonna take my bat and my ball s and go home!

You blokes scare me! :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

• Like 2