Diplomat Hotel Cebu City

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Diplomat Hotel Cebu CityA friend of mine and forum member just stayed there and said the place was great to stay in, so I got a price sheet and info on the place and here is some info for now and I am sure he will update us with more when he has time.There was plenty of foreigners staying there and the place is walking distance to Robinsons Mall Contact 63-32 253 0099 Diplomat Hotel Cebu City

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lee
Posted
Posted

I just stayed at the Diplomat Hotel for nine days and everything was great, hot shower, cold ac and cold fridge. In the Hotel Restaurant i only had the American Breakfast several times and the food was good everytime, did not try any other meals there. After my first night at the Hotel i went and checked out some of the other local Hotels and viewed the rooms . The Diplomat was the best value for 1360p per night. :th_thholysheep: :o Thanks The other Lee

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I just stayed at the Diplomat Hotel for nine days and everything was great, hot shower, cold ac and cold fridge. In the Hotel Restaurant i only had the American Breakfast several times and the food was good everytime, did not try any other meals there. After my first night at the Hotel i went and checked out some of the other local Hotels and viewed the rooms . The Diplomat was the best value for 1360p per night. :o :woohoo: Thanks The other Lee
My pleasure Lee and it was great to finally get to meet you and your lady in person....... My wife and I look forward to seeing you both again some day soon, and thank you for telling the members about your experiences with Diplomat, the more people know, the more informed decisions they can make........Please update us on some other aspects of your trip when you have time and what you thought of Cebu this time and any differences from you past visits that are or were good or bad. :th_thholysheep:

• 4 weeks later...
paul
Posted
Posted (edited)

I did a review of the Diplomat after I stayed there a while back. It is definitely worth a visit: Diplomat Hotel Review - Cebu City

Edited by Paul

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I did a review of the Diplomat after I stayed there a while back. It is definitely worth a visit: Diplomat Hotel Review - Cebu City
While we are on the subject of hotels,has anyone been to the Westpoint Inn. http://www.westpointinn-cebu.com/

paul
Posted
Posted

Hey, are you hijacking my thread? :DI stole it fair and square from Lee. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
tim
Posted
Posted

Well I got my reservations with the Dipolomat hotel for mid August to early Sept. Looking forward to drinking cold Sam Miguel beer in Cebu. Hope to meet several of ya'll.Tim from Memphis

slim
Posted
Posted

I'm sorry Mr. Lee that is not a place for anyone to stay if they don't like cigarette smoke ? The lobby and the rooms were nice but I took one smell and said we are leaving !!

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I'm sorry Mr. Lee that is not a place for anyone to stay if they don't like cigarette smoke ? The lobby and the rooms were nice but I took one smell and said we are leaving !!
Thank you Slim, so I guess if you are like Slim and myself and cannot stand the smell of cigarette smoke, the Diplomat may not be for you.Everyone should be advised that most places in the Philippines that my wife and I have stayed in that said that they have non smoking rooms, lied and they use some type of spray on the beds, carpets and curtains and that is supposed to make the room smell fresh, but it never worked for me and even in the Marriott a few years back, I had to try a few rooms before we were able to stay there because they smelled from smoke even though they were on a non smoking floor. I guess that guests do not always obey the rules and I have to wonder if the hotels in the Philippines even enforce them.
  • Like 1

Travis
Posted
Posted
Thank you Slim, so I guess if you are like Slim and myself and cannot stand the smell of cigarette smoke, the Diplomat may not be for you.Everyone should be advised that most places in the Philippines that my wife and I have stayed in that said that they have non smoking rooms, lied and they use some type of spray on the beds, carpets and curtains and that is supposed to make the room smell fresh, but it never worked for me and even in the Marriott a few years back, I had to try a few rooms before we were able to stay there because they smelled from smoke even though they were on a non smoking floor. I guess that guests do not always obey the rules and I have to wonder if the hotels in the Philippines even enforce them.
try Frebreez spray, it is a spray that really works to freshen things up. I use it whenever I go to a hotel and on some of my cloths.