Diplomat Hotel Cebu City

paul
Posted
Posted
I'm sorry Mr. Lee that is not a place for anyone to stay if they don't like cigarette smoke ? The lobby and the rooms were nice but I took one smell and said we are leaving !!
I disagree, unless you are very, very sensitve to cigarette smoke. I did a review of the Diplomat Hotel, some time ago: http://cebuaccommodations.com/hotel_review...hotel/index.htm I still give it a good rating, as I was there several days ago. However, I did not stay over night.

• 2 weeks later...
Warlord
Posted
Posted

Hmmm...I almost always stay at the Diplomat Hotel when I need a room for me or friends.Smoking .. Yah fabreeze works great to elimate oders if I smoke in the room.No ones ever said anything to me.But they know me as a regular also.Just alawys nice feeling knowing the staff and legists of where you stay.No unkowns one may say.Warlord

• 3 weeks later...
buster
Posted
Posted
Hmmm...I almost always stay at the Diplomat Hotel when I need a room for me or friends.Smoking .. Yah fabreeze works great to elimate oders if I smoke in the room.No ones ever said anything to me.But they know me as a regular also.Just alawys nice feeling knowing the staff and legists of where you stay.No unkowns one may say.Warlord
Hey Warlord, if that is really your picture it's no wonder nobody said anything. They wouldn't be game.

• 3 weeks later...
stephenD
Posted
Posted
Diplomat Hotel Cebu CityA friend of mine and forum member just stayed there and said the place was great to stay in, so I got a price sheet and info on the place and here is some info for now and I am sure he will update us with more when he has time.There was plenty of foreigners staying there and the place is walking distance to Robinsons Mall Contact 63-32 253 0099 Diplomat Hotel Cebu City
Hi I'm a new member to this site but just wanted to agree about this hotel I've stayed here a few times and always found it agreeable and good value. I'm coming to Bohol in Feb 2010 to marry my lady and would appreciate any coments about Bohol Tropics resort if anyone has stayed there?Thank Stephen

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Diplomat Hotel Cebu CityA friend of mine and forum member just stayed there and said the place was great to stay in, so I got a price sheet and info on the place and here is some info for now and I am sure he will update us with more when he has time.There was plenty of foreigners staying there and the place is walking distance to Robinsons Mall Contact 63-32 253 0099 Diplomat Hotel Cebu City
Hi I'm a new member to this site but just wanted to agree about this hotel I've stayed here a few times and always found it agreeable and good value. I'm coming to Bohol in Feb 2010 to marry my lady and would appreciate any coments about Bohol Tropics resort if anyone has stayed there?Thank Stephen
Hi Stephen, welcome to the forum. :welcome: If you do not mind would you please make a post in the introduction section and tell us a little about yourself, your interests and experiences in the Philippines, and anything else that you do not mind sharing with forum members. We have a pretty nice group of people from all over the world and it is growing everyday and introductions helps members to better understand each other. :th_thholysheep: and we hope you enjoy the forum. :wt-hell:

Deafhawk
Posted
Posted
Hi Stephen, welcome to the forum. :7522: If you do not mind would you please make a post in the introduction section and tell us a little about yourself, your interests and experiences in the Philippines, and anything else that you do not mind sharing with forum members. We have a pretty nice group of people from all over the world and it is growing everyday and introductions helps members to better understand each other. :13_4_10[1]: and we hope you enjoy the forum. :cheers:
:540: DO DIPLOMAT HOTEL HAVE PRIVATE CAR & DRIVER TO PICK US FROM AIRPORT TO HOTEL :541: ?? HOW MINUTES DRIVE?CHEERS :551: DEAFHAWK

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hi Stephen, welcome to the forum. :541: If you do not mind would you please make a post in the introduction section and tell us a little about yourself, your interests and experiences in the Philippines, and anything else that you do not mind sharing with forum members. We have a pretty nice group of people from all over the world and it is growing everyday and introductions helps members to better understand each other. :13_4_10[1]: and we hope you enjoy the forum. :cheers:
:551: DO DIPLOMAT HOTEL HAVE PRIVATE CAR & DRIVER TO PICK US FROM AIRPORT TO HOTEL :540: ?? HOW MINUTES DRIVE?CHEERS :558: DEAFHAWK
I am not sure if they have this service but if you don't want to use a taxi at the airport then contact Danny Noy for pick up +639193753071 :7522:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

Danny's email address dannymar07@yahoo.com.ph

Edited by Mr. Lee

tim
Posted
Posted

Diplomat had offered a shuttle service to pick you up at the airport (400 pesos) on their web site. I had schedule the service but got a email last week that the van had been involved in a accident and was no longer available. I rebooked with Danny. Less than a week to go....and counting...lol..Good luck.Tim

• 2 weeks later...
tim
Posted
Posted

Well to update...I am now in Cebu...life is good..Danny picked me at the airport and took me directly to the Diplomat and even waited until I got my room in case there was a problem... I am hoping to rebook with him on the shuttle to the airport when I leaveI stayed at the Diplomat for a few days paying as I went (paying daily) until I decided that this hotels works for me. ...so I went ahead and paid in advance for the rest of my trip. It is not real fancy but it is clean. I like the location, the price and the people at the front desk are always friendly. The safe in the room is small but works great. It will not hold a laptop or even a notepad...too small...just to make you aware. The rooms are ok and I have someone who cleans my room each day that is very good. If i need something he always gets it for me..._ I leave little candy bars for him and the girls at the front desk. I think that helps...cost very little. Hope this helps....