...enjoy A Low Cost Of Living In Asia

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I would never marry someone if I didn't trust her implicitly...

But - for other reasons - any money not needed for my monthly budget will be staying in Canada in an account with just my name. Just like in "A Field of Dreams" - If you bring it, you will spend!

:mocking:

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

When some of us say owning our own home we mean buying a house for the wife that we will, of course, share with her. It means if anything goes wrong you will walk away with nothing so we look for low cost, low end housing. My philosophy is to buy nothing I cannot walk away from because there is a fair to middlin' chance that will happen one day. Remember that you only get what you pay for. Remember that you can never own property as a foreigner

I must be the odd one out here.

There is no "what's mine and what's hers" in our marriage.Maybe it's just me but i could not enter into a marriage with the "i love you honey but i don't trust you attitude". If you do that then i think you'll probably end up getting exactly what you're afraid of.

We also could have built a "mansion" in the Philippines buy we BOTH felt that it was not a good thing to do.What we do, we do together and maybe i'm extremely lucky but my wife is very frugal when it comes to money matters and that's why she runs our finances........not me.

Kind of corect, yes it's bad to have a marriage without trust,

but many have thought like you and lost all, so I think better do some different... :)

That's why I will do some to get some protection to NOT NEED to be suspicious during the marriage, and tell my future wife that, blaming the SCAMMERS :) and tell it's no difference anyway when staying together.

• Like 1

nor cal mike
Posted
Posted
I must be the odd one out here. There is no "what's mine and what's hers" in our marriage.Maybe it's just me but i could not enter into a marriage with the "i love you honey but i don't trust you attitude". If you do that then i think you'll probably end up getting exactly what you're afraid of.

No there are others who share your sentiment. However, I completely understand the hurt and disappoinment that causes others to take a different approach as I like them have been severely burned and financially devastated as a result of my trusting ways. My current marriage of twelve years has proven to be worthy of my complete trust and confidence. "Whatever will be will be, the future's not ours to see" {Rosemary Clooney I think}. But I can tell you with absolute certainty I am sure enjoying today.

• Like 4

Bundy
Posted
Posted (edited)
No there are others who share your sentiment. However, I completely understand the hurt and disappoinment that causes others to take a different approach as I like them have been severely burned and financially devastated as a result of my trusting ways. My current marriage of twelve years has proven to be worthy of my complete trust and confidence. "Whatever will be will be, the future's not ours to see" {Rosemary Clooney I think}. But I can tell you with absolute certainty I am sure enjoying today.

Working 16 hrs a day for years trying to pay off an ex, child support etc etc and being left with $25 a week for myself,surviving on cornflakes and 2min noodles, yes i think i know what you're talking about.

I learned though, that you can't just lump ALL women together in the "bitch" category. And if i had of carried my hatred and lack of trust into my current marriage i'd be looking pretty bloody stupid right now!

As i said...........maybe i'm the odd one out and maybe i'm just lucky but i can tell you...........LIFE IS GOOD!

In no way was this aimed at you Nor Cal, i know where you're comming from mate and agree with what you say.

It's all good.

Edited by Bundy
  • Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

G'day Mate,

Working 16 hrs a day for years trying to pay off an ex, child support etc etc and being left with $25 a week for myself,surviving on cornflakes and 2 min noodles, yes i think i know what you're talking about.

Holy dooley! You're a bloody battler with only a dingo's breakfast most of the time!

I learned though, that you can't just lump ALL women together in the "bitch" category. And if i had of carried my hatred and lack of trust into my current marriage i'd be looking pretty bloody stupid right now!

I can't fault you on spittin' the dummy from time to time but you're man enough to have no more drama -- good onya!

As i said...........maybe i'm the odd one out and maybe i'm just lucky but i can tell you...........LIFE IS GOOD!

One of these days mate, we're going to get downright rotten with a couple slabs of long necks.

LIFE IS GOOD you say? I beg to differ -- life is grand for ya!

Merry Christmas Bundy.....our warmest regards to your family. Respectfully -- rotten Jake

Edited by Jake
  • Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Working 16 hrs a day for years trying to pay off an ex, child support etc etc and being left with $25 a week for myself,surviving on cornflakes and 2min noodles, yes i think i know what you're talking about.

Corect, But it's possible to do BOTH that and be careful doing some security actions to reduce risk to lose much money. :santa_smiley:

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
I learned though, that you can't just lump ALL women together in the "bitch" category.

I totally agree. It is incorrect to say that that all women are bitches but it is correct to say that a bitch is Woman (or a female dog) so I am careful what I trust a Woman with.

People tend to throw caution to the wind where emotions are concerned and that is how some scammers, some Women, some Church leaders, some Political leaders, and yes some Men get away with what they do. The only way to be sure it does not happen to you is to not confuse love (an emotion) with common sense (ration and reason). Otherwise you too may be a victim. If you deny this then give me your email as I am collecting them to sell to Jimmy Swaggart. He has reformed now and is looking for more of the suckers faithful to preach to.

Disclaimer: This in no way implies that men are suckers if they apply love and other emotions to their relationships. It only says: How would you know?

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

We have all said, at one time or another, " We Live and Learn" we all live and move on when we need to, I am just not sure, that we all learn from our mistakes, or in fact, from others mistakes.

This is another good thing about forums, and this one in particular, sharing some of the ups and downs of life, can take the heat off, every now and then, even if some posts, are not always agreed with at the time, Things written here have a meaning and when a topic or posts are reviewed, they seem to make more sense, second time of Reading. IMHO anyway.

:tiphat:

• Like 4

Bundy
Posted
Posted (edited)

G'day Mate,

Working 16 hrs a day for years trying to pay off an ex, child support etc etc and being left with $25 a week for myself,surviving on cornflakes and 2 min noodles, yes i think i know what you're talking about.

Holy dooley! You're a bloody battler with only a dingo's breakfast most of the time!

I can't fault you on spittin' the dummy from time to time but you're man enough to have no more drama -- good onya!

One of these days mate, we're going to get downright rotten with a couple slabs of long necks.

LIFE IS GOOD you say? I beg to differ -- life is grand for ya!

Merry Christmas Bundy.....our warmest regards to your family. Respectfully -- rotten Jake

Bugger me dead fred........ya did it!

Ripsnorter mate!

Ya know what kuya Jake..............i reckon behind the larrikin there is "Gentleman Jake" It's ok, i won't tell anybody.

Now, "a couple of slabs you say".............stagger me cobber, this bushie bananabender is really just a two pot screamer.

A very merry Christmas to you and yours dig.

From Mr and Mrs Bundy.

She's just dieing to get on here and answer a few of the other posts but instead we'll just wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a very happy future.

Edited by Bundy
  • Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

"Food for thought"

My niece, ( a Filapina sent this to me Yeasterday

Whilst it made me smile, it made me think too.

post-2148-0-01356100-1356418260_thumb.jp

We all get affected, it is not a foreigner disease.

Happiness is World wide.

:tiphat: :merrychristmas:

• Like 2